Click here to watch BABESTATION LIVE CAMS

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 21 Vote(s) - 3.05 Average

You sad people

99stevej Offline
Apprentice Poster

You sad people
You people are sad moaning because there not adding you on facebook what do you expect you freaks.

they dont want sad losers who wank over them all night adding them looking at there personal pictures its just there job get a life.

i dont add weirdos who i dont know to my facebook, and i know i dont have weird stalkish type people like them so im not surprised they never add you!

Get a life losers!
13-02-2009 11:16
Find all posts by this user
guvna Offline
Apprentice Poster

RE: You sad people
Although I wouldn't haveput it so eloquently, I do have to agree with what the poster is saying here.

Some of the girls must be inundated with all sorts of wierd requests from people that frequent this, and other forums. All it takes is ONE nutter to go that bit further than they should, and it could all end in tragedy.
13-02-2009 11:28
HEX!T Away
Retired

99stevej

please could you send me them to please? thanks

no m8 this is sad...

9 hours you have spent here and contributed 2 posts and 1 of em is a begg.

as for this post i can see yer point but expressing it like this will only lead to you getting flamed.
ah well im just gona sit back and watch you burn...

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
13-02-2009 11:30
Shandy Offline

Nicely put Hexit, am just gonna stay out of it and watch lol. Surely it would have been logical to put this in the facebook thread rather than make a new one? and could have been worded a bit more sensibly. oh well!
13-02-2009 11:37
Gaz "AV1" Aston Away
Account Closed

lol Tongue Burn!!!!

Dont worry Hexit! He'll spend the next 9 Hours trying to think of a good comeback Tongue
(This post was last modified: 13-02-2009 12:59 by Gaz "AV1" Aston.)
13-02-2009 12:57
G@Z! Offline
Banned

don't like these so called social networking sites so sod of mate by this i mean facebook and myspace
(This post was last modified: 13-02-2009 13:01 by G@Z!.)
13-02-2009 13:00
Gaz "AV1" Aston Away
Account Closed

G@Z! Wrote:don't like these so called social networking sites so sod of mate by this i mean facebook and myspace
Agreed! Social Networking should be done in the pub Tongue and he calls the guys on here sad????
13-02-2009 13:29
99stevej Offline
Apprentice Poster

Ha ha ha

i dont need a comeback you loser iv just said what any normal person is thinking including the actual girls them selves im sure they would love to say wat i have said but they cant cos u rant and rave, god u lot r sad
13-02-2009 16:14
kinkykay08 Offline
Senior Poster

But its the guys who phone in and join websites who pay these models! If it wasnt for them they would be working in less paid job, thats for sure. If the girls do think that, then they have an ego problem, cause at the end of the day, its guys on this board who pay them!xx
13-02-2009 16:17
Firebird Offline
The King Of NipSlips 2008~2016

99stevej Wrote:You people are sad moaning because there not adding you on facebook what do you expect you freaks.

they dont want sad losers who wank over them all night adding them looking at there personal pictures its just there job get a life.

i dont add weirdos who i dont know to my facebook, and i know i dont have weird stalkish type people like them so im not surprised they never add you!

Get a life losers!

Its TOSSERS like you 99stevej who have made this once decent and enjoyable forum, become SHIT lately Wink

Just Show Me YOUR NIPPLES
13-02-2009 16:19
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch BABESTATION LIVE CAMS