Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 13 Vote(s) - 3.31 Average

Unanswered Texts on Shows

ss61 Offline
Apprentice Poster

Unanswered Texts on Shows
Do any of you lot out there feel as if the girls on the shows try not to act out some of the things they receive as texts on screen, and when they do it seems no effort is put into it?
14-02-2009 16:31
Find all posts by this user
tsurugi Offline
Banned

RE: Unanswered Texts on Shows
ss61 Wrote:Do any of you lot out there feel as if the girls on the shows try not to act out some of the things they receive as texts on screen, and when they do it seems no effort is put into it?

they don't give a shit about txts they have not done what txts ask for years and if people are dumb enough to keep txting in requests then thats there problem
14-02-2009 16:51
Paddyfrank Offline
Soapy-tit-wank

Totaly agree tsrugi, calling is expensive but texts are just a complete rip-off. Who could justify paying £1.50 per text just to hear your name on screen or see one of the girls lacklusterly get into a position for 2 - 3 seconds, especialy when the next caller will probably get her into that position anyway!

The mediocre will always throw stones at the brilliant

Better to die on your feet than to live on your knee's

Never trust anything that bleeds for almost a week and doesn't die

Roses are red, violets are blue, I'm schizophrenic, and so am I.
14-02-2009 17:15
ss61 Offline
Apprentice Poster

You lot make such good points about it not being worth it...glad i dont text!
14-02-2009 17:22
Colbert Rules Offline
Pray For Trump

I don't understand people texting just to get shoutouts, surely phoning them would be more rewarding.

"If loving Leila was a crime, Colbert would be on Death Row."
14-02-2009 17:26
steven6 Offline
I'm Orange

i know i rarely txt in but when i do i txt into sportxxx i ask the girl in the commentary box to go on the beds and they always come up with some excuse

I wish I could go back in time and kill whoever invented Breast Implants!!!!!!
14-02-2009 17:51
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Red Offline
Knight Errant?

Texting for me was a quicker way to send a message, and cheaper as I normally spent ages on the phone. Besides back when I started I used it as a way to introduce myself and also be cheeky in public. Mind you having said that the channels did more presenting back then.

Don't watch for long enough now but last time I did a bout of texting just before Christmas (admittedly mainly picture messaging as it allows longer and more private messages) I got good responses. Even to such an extent that the studio stopped the generic text back replies and started a dialogue, mind you some of the chat in the texts was aimed at them Big Grin

I think the key is perhaps put a bit of personality behind it so it gets their attention (yes I know 160 chars isn't much) rather than just asking to see something

I don't even know who I am so you'll forgive me if I ask 'Who the f**k do you think you are?!'
14-02-2009 19:35
steven6 Offline
I'm Orange

alot of the time they like messages that come with nicknames

I wish I could go back in time and kill whoever invented Breast Implants!!!!!!
14-02-2009 19:41
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
mikedafc Offline
Posting Machine

Think before all the new rules came into effect the shows were better. Daytime rules mean that even if they wanted to the girls can't do what they want you to do even if they wanted to. I remember Paige dressed up as a schoolgirl with Nikki. You would never be able to do that now with the absurd rules that the channels have to work under nowadays!!
15-02-2009 03:38
tsurugi Offline
Banned

mikedafc Wrote:Think before all the new rules came into effect the shows were better. Daytime rules mean that even if they wanted to the girls can't do what they want you to do even if they wanted to. I remember Paige dressed up as a schoolgirl with Nikki. You would never be able to do that now with the absurd rules that the channels have to work under nowadays!!

michelle thorne seems to get away with it on the pad....and have you seen what goes on at chatback in the day
15-02-2009 03:51
Thread Closed