babestation xtra

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average

New! Babestation Xtreme Website Launches

farmer bill's cowman Offline
Junior Poster

RE: New! Babestation Xtreme Website Launches
(15-11-2011 19:13 )SCIROCCO Wrote:  Had a quick browse and it is piss poor.

Why do you say that? It looks like it's got the harder content that a lot of people have been asking for.
16-11-2011 12:08
Find all posts by this user
johny84 Offline
Apprentice Poster

hi there seems 2 be a problem with the new video that you have uploaded the whose the boss 6 on my comp its playing very stuttary like skipping bits out, and freezing alot the sounds always ther but the movie not. i dont no if you have just uploaded this on in hd and thats the problem ime not sure as on all the other uploads you i have the option of watching in hd. would be greatful if you could upload again but with the option thanks johhny
03-12-2011 18:01
babestation Offline
Since 2002

(03-12-2011 18:01 )johny84 Wrote:  hi there seems 2 be a problem with the new video that you have uploaded the whose the boss 6 on my comp its playing very stuttary like skipping bits out, and freezing alot the sounds always ther but the movie not. i dont no if you have just uploaded this on in hd and thats the problem ime not sure as on all the other uploads you i have the option of watching in hd. would be greatful if you could upload again but with the option thanks johhny

apologies for the delay in sorting this, we've reuploaded the videos and you should now be able to see the lower quality version by default, with the option to watch the 720p video as with the rest of our videos.

hope you are enjoying the site Smile

http://www.babestationcams.com - Your favourite Babestation girls in hot daily cam shows!
http://www.babestation.tv - 180+ Girls, 50,000+ Pictures, 200+ Videos

Connect with Babestation! Twitter | Instagram
06-12-2011 14:05
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
dirk362 Away
Farewell to one and all...

I'd observe that some of the videos's being posted as new are in fact old as you've already had them on the site.
Both the last two vids (for 8th and 10th February respectively) have already been posted. There's others as well that I've noticed are posted twice.
You advertise 5 new updates a week, yet this week we've not had that...
12-02-2012 14:58
babestation Offline
Since 2002

(12-02-2012 14:58 )dirk362 Wrote:  I'd observe that some of the videos's being posted as new are in fact old as you've already had them on the site.
Both the last two vids (for 8th and 10th February respectively) have already been posted. There's others as well that I've noticed are posted twice.
You advertise 5 new updates a week, yet this week we've not had that...

sorry this should not be happening, do you have examples of some of the videos which have been posted twice?

http://www.babestationcams.com - Your favourite Babestation girls in hot daily cam shows!
http://www.babestation.tv - 180+ Girls, 50,000+ Pictures, 200+ Videos

Connect with Babestation! Twitter | Instagram
14-02-2012 12:55
knackerwax Offline

How do I cancel my subscription? Nothing wrong with the site, just need to sort out the finances, and this definately isn't an essential expense,
Thanks
28-02-2012 21:52
terence Offline

(28-02-2012 21:52 )knackerwax Wrote:  How do I cancel my subscription? Nothing wrong with the site, just need to sort out the finances, and this definately isn't an essential expense,
Thanks

this page has details on how to cancel your subscription. Smile

Chuck Norris has tested positive for coronavirus (COVID-19). the virus is now in quarantine for 14 days.
28-02-2012 22:11
Thread Closed 

babestation xtra