Thread Rating:
  • 24 Vote(s) - 4.29 Average

Babestation24 - Chat & Discussion (No Requests in this thread)

DB83 Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Babestation24 - Chat & Discussion
Well before you shoot the messenger, the above post was a question (based upon what I saw on the main site) and not a statement of fact. They were even running their own play-out vids rather than the promo clip.

But I do not intend to second-guess what happens tomorrow. But some girls will help the cause since the schedule was still quite bare when I checked back earlier.
02-05-2019 21:58
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Moorman Offline
Senior Poster

perhaps we have made a mistake to interpret what happened. only the old girls are back on the calendar. in the stream of bs24 the promotional clips of their site are shared. on the livestrip.com website the calendar has stopped at yesterday. maybe there was no sale but only a "loan" from the advertising channel.
03-05-2019 17:17
meisterlampe1989 Offline
Banned

I also thought that this was a takeover. But it seems that they are back in their old studio. The new prompts are gone and the old ones are back again.

The schedule was empty yesterday so I really thought for a while that they are gone for good. But Sidney, Lejla and Samy will do a show tonight.

This live-strip.show promotion stunt was a big dissapointment for me. The second night where Lena Nitro was fully nude for an hour was the best thing they did. All other shows were boring. Maybe a bit interesting was the night were they completely forgot their own rules and showed Micaela Schäfer fully nude before the show even bagan regularly. In the second week there was no full nudity at all on TV.

So. I will watch tonight. Their focus is on the TV show again and maybe they overthought their concepts in this two week break. I will not get my hopes up of course... it´s Babestation24. When they do their old boring shows I will not watch them anymore. This time I am really serious. This "promotion" pissed me off so much...
(This post was last modified: 03-05-2019 19:40 by meisterlampe1989.)
03-05-2019 19:38
jorrell Offline
Senior Poster

They have had 2 weeks in Berlin and obviously knew they were returning to their studio today. Yet the main webstream is still offline? What the actual ****? This was working perfectly fine right up to the last day before they transferred to the Berlin setup, How can they not have this working again.. Now we are back to a crappy 480p resolution in the wrong AR.

I should know better by now to expect anything other than a complete amateur crapfest from these guys...
03-05-2019 21:26
DB83 Offline
Posting Machine

If the LS promotion has produced one plus it is the 10+ pages of discussion here in a place that was going a bit stale Smile

I already stated that only LS can judge the success of this if and when they see increased income. But if they dare to do it again then they do need to learn from their mistakes. Live telephone chat over fTA broadcasting and x-rated webcam is not a happy mix.

Many moons ago I suggested that the only way BS24's p-c could really work was if that service ran from another room just like their original peep-shows. But it only works when the picture is fully detached from a FTA tv stream. Maybe LS thought that the viewer would be frustrated by not seeing anything and log in all the same. But webcam is only really successful when there are 00's of viewers. The dozen or so, or even less, that our friend saw in the cam would hardly cover the costs of the promotion.
03-05-2019 23:48
Eastern3 Offline
Senior Poster

The only good moment in the 2 weeks of berlin was the show with lena nitro.
All other was boring and also the berlin perv was so much bored, the old perv in 2018 was much way better.
No their are back in the old studio and last night was also the same like before no good ideas, no perv, every evening the same short full nudity from lejla with no special camerawork and always the same.
I hope the 2018 pervshows come back with performances like this from samy fox.
Another idea without perv is to bring the level to some shows a few years ago from girls like tiffany angel or penelope lopez.
04-05-2019 12:03
meisterlampe1989 Offline
Banned

For me they are not worth watching anymore. I don´t wait for the whole night for 5-10 minutes of full nudity. Yesterday they prooved that they are just going on as usual. They had 2 weeks to come up with something that gives the show new spice... but ... nothing.

So I am out. I will visit the forum from time to time. Maybe they will change something in the future.
04-05-2019 16:24
GMach1 Offline
Account Closed

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
BS Germany-anyone know what's up please?

LIVERPOOL-Champions League & UEFA Super Cup AND
Club World Cup Winners 2019-YNWA!
So long, farewell, auf weidersehn, goodbye, adieu, syonara, ha su chin and CHEERIO!
04-05-2019 21:31
lenny10 Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
Only works for me when I go on there site
04-05-2019 22:27
meisterlampe1989 Offline
Banned

So... I am sick at the moment... I can´t sleep... I fell into old habits and turned BS24 on... and what is happening right now? Samy Fox is fully nude and is doing gymnastics on the bed. She flashed her ... you know what ... many times. No accident, fully on purpose.
She is also turning her ass to the camera even without someone on her phone
and seems to be nude for quite some time and makes no hints of dressing soon.

She seems to be alone so it´s one of those solo nights where they concentrate on one girl and do a decent show.

The only good shows in the last year or so were solo shows. The moment more than on girl is in the studio they ruin the shows. Why they are not always doing solo shows? Of course I can give an answer myself: More girls equal more money. But if they alienate viewers with their botced shows? Don´t they realise themselves that the more girls are on the more restricted they become?

And sometimes I really think that they are reading in this forum. Everytime I say that I don´t want to watch the show anymore the next show is good...

I really hope someone recorded the first half of the show Big Grin
(This post was last modified: 06-05-2019 02:40 by meisterlampe1989.)
06-05-2019 02:37