Thread Rating:
  • 24 Vote(s) - 4.29 Average

Babestation24 - Chat & Discussion (No Requests in this thread)

meisterlampe1989 Offline
Banned

RE: Babestation24 - Chat & Discussion
So. There is an easy rule now:
Lejla; Samy and Edita: Watchable, every other girl: Boring waste of time.

Especially Lejla did some nice shows.

So maybe this is the constancy we alway hoped for. Big Grin

I will watch only shows with the "good" girls.
(This post was last modified: 20-06-2019 14:23 by meisterlampe1989.)
19-06-2019 17:43
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Moorman Offline
Senior Poster

I agree with you. the last week showed that the quality of the shows does not depend on German laws, director or anything else.
it all depends on the girl who performs. samy canceled Friday and Saturday shows. sin
20-06-2019 17:30
Eastern3 Offline
Senior Poster

The quality of the shows are far away from that what is possible in Germany.
Also the Shows of Lejla and the others can be much hotter I remember the shows from Samy for example in October last year.
20-06-2019 19:33
bazzae123 Offline
Senior Poster

Lejla; Samy and Edita: Watchable, every other girl: Boring waste of time.

I couldn't agree more
20-06-2019 20:14
Moorman Offline
Senior Poster

TV shows are used only as an advertising tool. samy is paid to wear jewelry from a famous brand. the other girls come to get more interest and have more customers in the places where they perform as strippers or as camgirls. they have no interest / desire to do shows as we want. they are paid to answer the phone and take off their bra. until their employers are content to earn relatively little compared to the uk version we have to settle for that. in uk they have pervcam and toycontrol to increase revenue.
20-06-2019 20:22
meisterlampe1989 Offline
Banned

(20-06-2019 20:22 )Moorman Wrote:  TV shows are used only as an advertising tool. samy is paid to wear jewelry from a famous brand.

Samy is doing good shows at the moment. The problem with her is that she teases a bit too much of late. I couldn´t sleep last night and watched her show on a second screen. She said from midnight on: "Call me and make me horny so I lose my pants". But her fully nude part began around 3 p.m.. It was very hot and one time you could see everything from one camera angle which was absolutely on purpose. She was nude almost for an hour.

But the nights when she was fully nude for 5 hours seem to be over.

But even with her pants on she is doing hotter stuff than most of the other girls. Yesterday she massaged her pussy through a very small white slip and later a see through slip. And she was not just miming like the other girls. She really pressed her clit and rubbed it.

Edita is the same. She is one of the three last remaining girls who like to be fully nude but she also does her nude parts in the middle of the night and not very long.

Lejla is the only one at the moment who seems to be eager to get rid of her pants the moment it is midnight.

It is like I said: When these three girls are on the shows might not be great but at least watchable. The other girls ar either cancelling every second show or are just lying around and seem to be bored and not motivated. Angie Kroxx for example. She was so hot when she started but now it seems that she is just there to relax and cash in.
(This post was last modified: 21-06-2019 18:37 by meisterlampe1989.)
21-06-2019 18:35
Manuel Offline
I'd marry H. Lola in a heartbeat

Well, tonight Lola SHOULD be on. The last time she was scheduled, she didn't show up...tonight there is only Edita...up to this point, at least....

year after year after year, I keep reading that the shows were better "in the past"... maybe they were never that great (except in the pioneering era)?
(This post was last modified: 21-06-2019 21:48 by Manuel.)
21-06-2019 21:47
Eastern3 Offline
Senior Poster

Actually I prefer the Shows of Babenation in UK there are much hotter than these shows.
It was a good time with the pervcam and also the peepshow last year with some good nights but I think that will never comes again, maybe its a financial problem i dont know.
But its very sad to know about the shows one year before and actually see that where every girl (without edita, lejla and samy) make so boring shows that is a waste of time.
21-06-2019 21:55
princeCharme Offline
Babe Scout

RE: Babestation24 - streaming links
hi guys,
have somebody working vlc media stream links for babestation24 germany and Visit--x? would be a huge help for me. thanks.
21-06-2019 23:33
Moorman Offline
Senior Poster

unfortunately the two versions are not comparable.
the English version currently has 15 girls available.
they have a tip menu (use oil, simulated bukkake, kissing another girl, etc.) + pervcam + call. the German version struggles to carry 2 girls in the evening. right now they have a total roster of 10 girls. they do not give value to the pc's potential. they remained at phone calls as they did in the 1990s. their website serves only to see the girls on the calendar. they haven't put new videos in the store for months, and the streaming is of a bad quality compared to TV
22-06-2019 00:00