Thread Rating:
  • 24 Vote(s) - 4.29 Average

Babestation24 - Chat & Discussion (No Requests in this thread)

patocha Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Babestation24 - Chat & Discussion
ok - bs24 is really getting worse - i dont think they will win again best german erotic tv site award 2020 (or however it is called )- such as the last years

nude yoga film seems interesting - i remember to see clips or films of yoga some weeks ago, must check if it was on internet(-stream) or on tv

i let you know if i found something

have a nice free day tomorrow and enjoy the whole day (without working i hope)
20-05-2020 20:05
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
meisterlampe1989 Offline
Banned

(20-05-2020 18:09 )DB83 Wrote:  Seems I am talking to myself right now but hey.

Well there is not much to talk about lately Big Grin

I am not watching the show anymore. Except Lejla, Samy or Edita (and maybe Tracy Haze after her great show) is on the show.

Apart from, that the show is unwatchable. At the moment a majority of their girls are refusing to go full nude.

And the Yoga Clips: I googled a bit and visited at least 8 or 9 German shops. They had the DVD on their site but it seems that it is sold out everywhere.
(This post was last modified: 20-05-2020 23:19 by meisterlampe1989.)
20-05-2020 23:18
DB83 Offline
Posting Machine

Thanks for the time in looking. Obviously a popular vid Smile

I am still puzzled by the dvd I managed to obtain. The wording on the case says "Bekannt aus dem Sport1 Nachtprogramm" and even claims to be "Ungeschnitte" (Uncut). Yet neither are truthful since even most participants are at least topless yet here they wear their tops (only removing them for poolside massages or that in-the-pool-full-naked-exercise which is also on the other dvd - the only redeeming value of it)

Now something strange (or maybe not) is going on. As I said earlier, there is no active stream on the official BS24 site. However, I briefly went to one of the ancilliary services 'Rampant'. Now typically that stream is even less consistent than the main one. It's advantage is that it does not have the majority of the tv graphics. But it is actually working tonight.

Of course that stream, just like the .xxx stream, runs on a different server. Yet one would think they would prioritise their own stream since there is more income to be made via calls.
21-05-2020 00:18
Moorman Offline
Senior Poster

23 angi kroxx,kitty monroe,vicky sun
24 angi kroxx,lillian will,sandra sturm
25 angi kroxx,lillian will,sandra sturm
26 heisse lola,sandra sturm,sydney pearl
27 heisse lola,sandra sturm,sydney pearl
28 heisse lola,kitty monroe,sydney pearl
29 kitty monroe,leonarda luis,viper valentine
this is the bs 24 schedule of this period in 2016. it looks like another channel and another life.
during the quarantine I went to look for videos from the past. thanks to everyone who has posted videos over the years.
21-05-2020 04:18
shankey! Offline
Posting Machine

has edita left the show ? she hasnt been on in a while, one of the better performers too Sad
21-05-2020 12:39
DB83 Offline
Posting Machine

Sorry. But I either need some help or some guys with the 'white coats' to come and take me away.

Following up with my friend's suggestion above, Google led me to the following :

https://www.erotic-lounge.com/film/nude-...8594666353

Which appears to answer all my dreams.

I can register at the site
I can, apparently, buy their content
But I cannot see the apparently bought content to download etc.

Unless I am mistaken, and this has happened before, I must prove I am an adult and this, for this site, involves providing both your D.O.B. AND your ID details. Over here we are not so, apparently, strict and it is sufficient to provide CC details (since a credit card is not available to a minor) to proceed. More so that I can make full use of the visit-x site and Tyra's/Livestrip sites without such complexities.

So. If I have this right I need the assistance of a German citizen to actually obtain this content and forward it to me. Why should I bother ? It is just a annoyance that in these times such issues should not block one's interest. My money is as good as the next guy's and the sites that have these restrictions really should have in place plans to allow non-German citizens to access the content by globally accepted means.

So if you are up to it pls PM me so we can both mutually benefit.

PS On last night's Sport1 they showed one of the PG clips from the dvd that I have obtained. As I have already stated I could stop at what I already have which is 6 clips. This dvd, from the new info, says 14 clips but maybe the ones on Sport1 are doubles and without access to this who the feck will know.

Let me know if you are interested.
21-05-2020 16:44
DB83 Offline
Posting Machine

Update to the above.

It seems that my 'purchase' was not accepted. I guess that the site determines the country of origin - or even you need an ID which, obviously, I do not have - and does not process the payment. It returned 'An error has occured'

Same that I can not join their 'club'.

I'll leave this now but would still welcome some kind German member to try and help me out. And I will make it financially worth your while.
(This post was last modified: 22-05-2020 19:46 by DB83.)
22-05-2020 11:27
DB83 Offline
Posting Machine

I probably have this wrong but.....

With the BS24 webstream server still being fooked (just checked and although it is now trying to play a different clip it just freezes) I wonder if this is impacting on their ability to do the 'at-home' stuff.

I ask since AFAIK, since I watched little last night, Cora, although scheduled did not appear. In fact there was no one before Lejla at 11pm. More so that after that 'rather good' show last week Tracy, also scheduled the following night but 'at-home' did not appear. I forget who was on the night before Ms. Hard and do not think I watched anyway.

Tracy is listed again tonight and again 'at-home'. Time to shoot down the theory Smile
23-05-2020 19:03
Eastern3 Offline
Senior Poster

(23-05-2020 19:03 )DB83 Wrote:  I probably have this wrong but.....

With the BS24 webstream server still being fooked (just checked and although it is now trying to play a different clip it just freezes) I wonder if this is impacting on their ability to do the 'at-home' stuff.

I ask since AFAIK, since I watched little last night, Cora, although scheduled did not appear. In fact there was no one before Lejla at 11pm. More so that after that 'rather good' show last week Tracy, also scheduled the following night but 'at-home' did not appear. I forget who was on the night before Ms. Hard and do not think I watched anyway.

Tracy is listed again tonight and again 'at-home'. Time to shoot down the theory Smile
Until now tracys at home show is boring and lame not 10 percent of the Performance in Studio last time.
23-05-2020 23:33
DB83 Offline
Posting Machine

At least she was there Smile

But the vast majority of the 'at-home' stuff is lame. The simple fact is that there is no one to 'direct' them. They know they are being broadcast on tv with the restrictions that entails and they tend to err on the side of caution.

Of course there is an alternative approach but with BS24's technical record that is not likely to happen any day soon.
24-05-2020 09:16