Thread Rating:
  • 24 Vote(s) - 4.29 Average

Babestation24 - Chat & Discussion (No Requests in this thread)

meisterlampe1989 Offline
Banned

RE: Babestation24 - Chat & Discussion
Tonight there is a new girl called Emily Diaz. According to their website she is one of those "Domina" girls. Often times when they had girls described like this there was not much nudity going on. I get that from the perspective of the "Domina" becauase everything is about power... but to watch this is not the most arousing thing...
15-06-2020 17:12
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
DB83 Offline
Posting Machine

'New' girl shows up and almost to time.

Looks kinda familiar so I just checked. She used to go by the name of 'Roxy-Lane'. Her contribution to the visit-x calendar of 2-3 years ago is on their site and she even wears that same onesie Smile
15-06-2020 21:17
jorrell Offline
Senior Poster

Well so far it isnt going well tonight again, we are 2 hours into the evening and not a sign of any clothing coming off, but whats worse and totally unacceptable is the quality were expected to put up with. These babes at home evenings are just a damn blurry slideshow the majority of the time. Poor webcam's, out of focus, low resolution, and clearly the transmission over to their studio before going out 'on air' has severe issues because its 3 seconds play, 3 seconds freeze, constantly..

Who would put up with this and allow it to out on air really? I mean i dont expect it to all be down to the models to have perfection on the AV side, but the studio are ok with this crap?

When there are literally thousands of girls online with webcam these days with FAR superior webcams or camera's, this makes this channel look so amateurish!

If there are going to put 'domina' type girls and this channel stream perhaps they need to tell them its not about domination now love, your on a live show, we need you to actually take some clothing off and be spontanious, you know have some energy! Not every viewer is at your command!

Why cant the studio at least hand out some decent webcam to the girls undertaking this venture.? I mean even a damn decade old C920 dropped to 720p with a 3000 kbps bitrate upload would look crystal clear compared to what they are giving us.. WTAF?

Welcome to watching a live show with technology well over a decade old!

The worst thing is, there's not really anywhere to complain, and even when you do, its ignored as i'm sure some of have already found out

What a F**kin Joke!
(This post was last modified: 15-06-2020 23:11 by jorrell.)
15-06-2020 22:54
meisterlampe1989 Offline
Banned

She announced that the show will end at 1 a.m. .

If this is the future of BS24 I am out for good...
15-06-2020 23:14
jorrell Offline
Senior Poster

(15-06-2020 23:14 )meisterlampe1989 Wrote:  She announced that the show will end at 1 a.m. .

If this is the future of BS24 I am out for good...

its just pathetic right? What use is that.. So far all shes done is stick her damn tongue out close the the camera for the last 30 minutes, what the hells that about? Time To Switch This Garbage OFF!
(This post was last modified: 15-06-2020 23:21 by jorrell.)
15-06-2020 23:16
DB83 Offline
Posting Machine

I try to be pragmatic in these situations.

We all know that the 'at-home' standard is variable at the least. Some will be good. Some will be poor.

And we can all complain (even if the vast majority only see this as an entertainment and not make any financial contribution to its existence)

Yet we will all shout even louder when the day comes that the service is no more. Over here there is a active shift from studio-based production to at-home. And the quality from the at-home is just as variable. It's a means to cut down on costs. Nothing more. No doubt Ms Diaz/Lane could have down another hour or two. And we also do not know the financial arrangement - fixed fee per hour or a % of call income and that could also apply at the studio.

The 'Golden' years of call-in tv have ended. The chs adapt or simply cease to exist all the sooner.
16-06-2020 09:47
Eastern3 Offline
Senior Poster

It must come the time where nobody Support this kind of show otherwise they will do again. The calls must stop, that the production changes her kind of making shows.
Im definetly sure that are enough who ready to go hotter and make more action but bs stopped them. In my opinion theres make me actually not sad if they go off forever, because this repeatly same shows with their restriction levels every night is so boring.
In 2018 or 2015 you saw whats possible and that was defintly better and hotter than today. But the bosses of bs are so much ignorant that they destroy the last choices they have.
16-06-2020 15:17
dello31 Offline
Apprentice Poster

Hi,

was ich nicht verstehe ist zum einen die Zensur bei BS24, sie könnten noch viel mehr.

Aber: Selbst wenn sie jeden Abend alte Shows von 2012-14 und 2018-19 zeigen würden, würden die Zuschauerzahlen in die Höhe schießen.
Ich hatte ihnen mal empfohlen die alten Shows von 2014 oder 2018 zum Download zur Verfügung zu stellen. Darauf kam nichts. Ich glaube die würden einige gerne bezahlen...

LG
Ben
(This post was last modified: 16-06-2020 17:33 by dello31.)
16-06-2020 15:50
DB83 Offline
Posting Machine

^^

Bitte schreiben Sie in Englisch
16-06-2020 17:46
meisterlampe1989 Offline
Banned

(16-06-2020 17:46 )DB83 Wrote:  ^^

Bitte schreiben Sie in Englisch

It is the same critique as always: They could do more without getting in trouble with the athorities but decide to do soft shows.

By the way: I get your point that they would like to get rid of some costs by broadcasting from home. But they still broadcasting over the studio (which might be the reason of the poor quality). So a team has to be there. So why not have the girls there?
16-06-2020 22:44