Thread Rating:
  • 24 Vote(s) - 4.29 Average

Babestation24 - Chat & Discussion (No Requests in this thread)

Eastern3 Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Babestation24 - Chat & Discussion
Yes thats courious why the difference is so big.
02-07-2022 16:44
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Manuel Offline
I'd marry H. Lola in a heartbeat

(02-07-2022 13:42 )shankey! Wrote:  
(02-07-2022 12:54 )Manuel Wrote:  Yesterday Charlene proved once again that she is their best performer at the moment. creative and energetic for most part of the night, with countless risky nude poses. If this were the average level of BS24 performers, the channel would probably be in a different, better shape.
Tonight, however, two more "pezzi da novanta" are scheduled, Edita and Leetizia (the latter from home).... I will believe in Leetizia's comeback when I see her on screen.
its like a different set of rules when she is on :O

I gotta agree with that.
But I believe that the level of 'permissiveness' of the cameramen also depends on the trust they have in the performers, a trust that is built up over the years and which makes them confident that a performer will not show too much... to the point of getting them into trouble, I mean. Charlene has now been part of the BS24 roster for years, they obviously have confidence in her, from that point of view. If you remember, Leila had a very, very similar style to Charlene, and they were very 'lax' with her as well .
This at least is the rational explanation I can imagine for this possible 'favouritism'.

anyway...Edita is on....hopefully Leetizia will be on air too (as I said I will only believe in her comeback the moment I see her on screen).
Should be an interesting Saturday like we haven't seen in a long time.

year after year after year, I keep reading that the shows were better "in the past"... maybe they were never that great (except in the pioneering era)?
02-07-2022 20:37
meisterlampe1989 Offline
Banned

(02-07-2022 20:37 )Manuel Wrote:  Should be an interesting Saturday like we haven't seen in a long time.

Well, of course I am on board tonight with LeeTizia coming back. Even from home, her shows are usually quite the sight. And that she is the most beautiful human being ever, I have said often enough... but I digress.

BUT that she broadcasts from home and there are two Babes in the studio could mean a lot of trouble on the production side of things. Maybe small splitscreens or they switch cameras... This could be really bad even if the girls are in a good mood.

AND Joy and Edita had a magical night a few weeks back, but their last show was significantly less enjoyable.

(And I think you are right Manuel, that they trust Charlene more than other performers)
(This post was last modified: 02-07-2022 22:00 by meisterlampe1989.)
02-07-2022 21:40
Eastern3 Offline
Senior Poster

But i think at the end of the day the most is scripted.
Think a few years back at the best times of samy fox she shows much more than charlene and the production team was okay with that.
The team script how far the girls can go if the girls want I think.
02-07-2022 22:51
Shenard Offline
Junior Poster

RE: Babestation24 - Caps & Videos
(03-07-2022 15:00 )patocha Wrote:  joy edita together
https://sendvid.com/yidg5xin

Heavily pixelated most of the time, unfortunately
03-07-2022 16:07
TedBrah Offline
Account Closed

RE: Babestation24 - Caps & Videos
(03-07-2022 16:07 )Shenard Wrote:  
(03-07-2022 15:00 )patocha Wrote:  joy edita together
https://sendvid.com/yidg5xin

Heavily pixelated most of the time, unfortunately

I just checked the link for you, and I am having the same issue with the video as you are describing.

patocha, if possible, please reupload the file. Thank you! I appreciate all that you do.
03-07-2022 16:27
Manuel Offline

I watched until about 2:30am (Italian time), then today I had a quick look at the highlights of the inimitable Patocha, and I have to say that it was a very good night by the standards of today's babeshows, which confirms that if you have top performers you can put on an interesting show even if the camerawork and set are modest.
Edita and Joy together have great chemistry, which is always nice to see.
Leetizia's comeback was great, though she perhaps makes less of an impression from home than she might in the studio, but still an excellent night

year after year after year, I keep reading that the shows were better "in the past"... maybe they were never that great (except in the pioneering era)?
(This post was last modified: 03-07-2022 20:21 by Manuel.)
03-07-2022 20:21
meisterlampe1989 Offline
Banned

(03-07-2022 20:21 )Manuel Wrote:  Leetizia's comeback was great, though she perhaps makes less of an impression from home than she might in the studio, but still an excellent night

My impression was that she didn't get a lot of calls.

I have said before that I prefer static camera, so that she is broadcasting from home is a plus in my book.

Yes, last night was good.
03-07-2022 20:31
Manuel Offline

(03-07-2022 20:31 )meisterlampe1989 Wrote:  
(03-07-2022 20:21 )Manuel Wrote:  Leetizia's comeback was great, though she perhaps makes less of an impression from home than she might in the studio, but still an excellent night

My impression was that she didn't get a lot of calls.

I noticed that too. Perhaps the home show is a bit of a put-off for some viewers, as is my case, for example. For me the static camera is not a problem; it's more the image quality and the lights that make the show seem less enjoyable (also because they detract from the beauty of the performer)

03-07-2022 21:27
meisterlampe1989 Offline
Banned

(03-07-2022 21:27 )Manuel Wrote:  it's more the image quality and the lights that make the show seem less enjoyable (also because they detract from the beauty of the performer)

That is right. I just value a static cam higher. The panning, zooming and switching really pisses me off sometimes.
03-07-2022 21:41