Thread Rating:
  • 24 Vote(s) - 4.29 Average

Babestation24 - Chat & Discussion (No Requests in this thread)

patocha Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Babestation24
Hi Modelflat

no dont see it only see a new model is on the homepage listed

only can see on weekend the show during the week have nightshift

Pat
02-02-2018 10:15
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
modelflat Offline
Posting Machine

Sorry that you couldn't see the week's shows...

Hopefully our video uploaders recorded some more horny clips. Cool

Online there is no other page about the name Jolina Bryx, outside of BS24. Possibly it's a new pseudonym for her?

[Image: jolina_bryx_bigpicture_01.jpg] [Image: jolina_bryx_bigpicture_02.jpg] [Image: jolina_bryx_profilbild_01-4142986f.jpg]

This is the schedule for the coming days:

Friday (now) Sydney Pearl and Sindy Schmidt
Saturday - Sydney Pearl and Angi Kroxx
Sunday - Angi Kroxx
Monday - Angi Kroxx and Leonarda Luis

Happy weekend to everyone...

||||||||
(This post was last modified: 02-02-2018 22:08 by modelflat.)
02-02-2018 22:00
Manuel Offline
I'd marry H. Lola in a heartbeat

Well, there is no one live at the moment. Am I wrong? Anyway, what is happening to this channel lately? I may be wrong, but it doesn't exactly look like they're doing "great". They used to have three girls per night, regularly.... lot of different models too..now, most of the times, just two, if not one girl!? We hardly see new faces, and when a new girl arrives, she usually doesn't last long.
It looks like a melancholic decline to me.

year after year after year, I keep reading that the shows were better "in the past"... maybe they were never that great (except in the pioneering era)?
02-02-2018 22:59
Manuel Offline

Yes, i noticed that trend (1/2 girls per night only) last year, and it keeps going....as you said, it's strange. Perhaps the fact they dont'have to face any direct competitor allows them to lower the quality of their shows? It doesn't sound implausible to me. It is well known that a monopolist doesn't have to worry too much about the quality of the product offered, as long people don't have alternative.
Of course I'm saying this on the premise that eurotic TV can't be considered a competitor, wich could be argued (to be honest, I don't even know if the channel still exists!!!! ).
Anyway, perhaps I'm just nostalgic, but (imo) the channel is a shadow of its older self. Few girls, no new faces, same sets etc.. Of course sometimes they offer a good show. Last weekend, for instance. But it is a "one off" (if that is the right expression to use)

year after year after year, I keep reading that the shows were better "in the past"... maybe they were never that great (except in the pioneering era)?
03-02-2018 17:14
modelflat Offline
Posting Machine

(05-02-2018 23:19 )modelflat Wrote:  Angi Kroxx solo [on Monday night 5 Feb 2018] (no mention of Leonarda Luis, who had been scheduled)

[Image: Untitled1.png] [Image: Untitled2.png] [Image: Untitled3.png] [Image: Untitled4.png] [Image: Untitled5.png]

Schedule says

Tue Amanda Hard + Leonarda Luis
Wed Lillian Will
Thu Angi Kroxx + Lejla X

Did anyone see the Tuesday show?

I've caught the final few minutes, but no model is on screen - just filler videos. Have they abandoned the final hour?

||||||||
07-02-2018 04:57
Manuel Offline

Well, she was probably tired. Surely they can't pretend to keep the same girl on air for...what? 9 hours straight (9 pm-6 am) ?? It is one of the many drawbacks of having just 1 host per night...she MUST take long pauses. I also noticed that, sometimes, the show starts at 11 pm...and it usually happens when there is one girl only on schedule. The reason is, I think, the same. I can't see any positive side of that "policy"...I can't, absolutely. Tonight they just have Lilian Will. I am seeing her right now. She had a 30 minutes break, and now she is shaking her phone. No calls...not much, at least.
I'm sorry to say that again, and perhaps I am too negative..but bs24 looks like a dying channel to me. Few girls, same old sets, super static cameras, dull shows (with very few exceptions)

(This post was last modified: 08-02-2018 02:01 by Manuel.)
08-02-2018 01:57
modelflat Offline
Posting Machine

(08-02-2018 01:57 )Manuel Wrote:  Well, she was probably tired. Surely they can't pretend to keep the same girl on air for...what? 9 hours straight

Read the schedule above - two hosts for Tuesday. Was that correct? Did you see who was presenting on that night?

||||||||
08-02-2018 04:37
Manuel Offline

Just Amanda, I think.

08-02-2018 08:20
Manuel Offline

Finally, 3 girls simultaneously. Lejla, Angi and Sidney Pearl. Apparently, they save their best for the weekend.
Tomorrow: Lejla X, Sidney Pearl and Paula Rowe
Then, from Sunday to Thursday 1 girl per night, Wednesday excepted (Sunday, Paula Rowe; Monday, Amanda Hard; Tuesday, Angi Kroxx; Wednesday, Angi Kroxx and Paula Rowe; Thursday, Lillian Will; ).

09-02-2018 22:55
Anonymikus Offline
Apprentice Poster

So I think it's time to speak about the current state of Babestation24.
First of all, I am a fan of this show since 2014 and there were some ups and downs with this channel, however I think now it's at the lowest state since a very long time.
There are so much days with only 1 girl shows (which sometimes isn't that bad at all) and they've secretly changed the time on air to 22:00h till 5:00h instead of 21:00h till 6:00h.
They seem to be still getting callers, but in a long shot I think this channel is going to die if they don't change things.

That being said, I'm curious what others think about it, but I'm not going to expect everyone to answer if they don't want to.

And last but not least, I know that I wrote the same statement at Liveshow-tv.com but I'm doing this to reach a wider audience.
11-02-2018 01:51