Thread Rating:
  • 24 Vote(s) - 4.29 Average

Babestation24 - Chat & Discussion (No Requests in this thread)

patocha Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Babestation24 - Chat & Discussion
yes hope of some ... show on saturday and sunday
i will upload the tv record monday of hopefully leeTizia and then have a 2 week break here

will check after my vacation and upload here special parts then

enjoy the first half of september (shows) guys - best health to you

yours pat
30-08-2022 19:20
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Moorman Offline
Senior Poster

they added a new girl: sugarLina. out of curiosity I entered her cam and I must say that she is very pretty: a mix between leetizia and holly. i hope to see her on tv soon. she could become the new favorite of meisterlampe.
01-09-2022 18:37
jointjack Offline

RE: Babestation24 - Caps & Videos
more Heisse Lola ! plz
01-09-2022 20:12
Pimmelkopf Offline
Apprentice Poster

Both girls are pretty nice^^.
I really hope BS24 would do a pervcam special again, maybe in winter.
The last one was super hot.

Does anyone also has some videos from other German channels? Clips or movies? The most sites in internet are down or the links are dead. I would say, BS24 is mostly the only surviver of the other channels. I don't know others than Visit-x and the advertising-trash at sport1...
02-09-2022 08:18
ulysse68 Online
Junior Poster

(01-09-2022 09:05 )patocha Wrote:  heisse lola old part
https://sendvid.com/k2abomzc

sexy patty old part
https://sendvid.com/7czp94no

at the time there was also Sindy Schmidt, she had nice arguments
03-09-2022 08:57
SambaBamba Offline
BS24 Dauerwichser u. Arschficker

Hey Guys, The user @Cortez and I like to follow the shows of Babestation24 together, so to speak, by writing us about PM during the shows and messy messages about them. Should anyone be interested in participating, please. Just write to us! First of all: We exchange ideas on german and are both clearly more friends of sexy outfits than of complete nudity, where you hardly get to see anything anyway.

"With the license to fuck ass" - by Lejla-X

Top-10 All Time: #1 Leonarda Luis - #2 Tiffany Angel - #3 Lejla-X - #4 Sexy Patty - #5 Amanda Hard - #6 Sydney Pearl - #7 Lillian Will - #8 Vicky Sun - #9 Wild Vicky - #10 July Diamond
05-09-2022 20:24
Manuel Offline
I'd marry H. Lola in a heartbeat

why does Leetizia use a hairbrush as a microphoneBig Grin ?
anyway.... According to the schedule, the 'sommerpause' returns on 12 September.

ps - Sommerpause or not, now that they have started broadcasting live regularly again, it is difficult for me to continue predicting a bleak future for this channel, which I have so often considered 'almost dead', but which always shows resilience

year after year after year, I keep reading that the shows were better "in the past"... maybe they were never that great (except in the pioneering era)?
(This post was last modified: 05-09-2022 23:30 by Manuel.)
05-09-2022 23:27
shankey! Offline
Posting Machine

tonight could be interesting if all 3 turn up Wink
06-09-2022 18:06
meisterlampe1989 Offline
Banned

(05-09-2022 23:27 )Manuel Wrote:  it is difficult for me to continue predicting a bleak future for this channel, which I have so often considered 'almost dead', but which always shows resilience

The shows are still bad, even if they are broadcasting daily again.
I don't think we will see LeeTizia fully nude ever again... at least as long as she is only broadcasting from home (I still want to know what they said to her).

Other than that they have just Charlene with regular good shows and effort... which I don't watch.

Stella has her moments and I think it is very good that Valerie Vuitton is returning.

Other than that all the remaining girls are totally boring... ESPECIALLY Lisanne Loca and Cora Diamond. Therefore I don't know why shankey! seems to be hyped for tonight.
(This post was last modified: 06-09-2022 20:38 by meisterlampe1989.)
06-09-2022 20:36
shankey! Offline
Posting Machine

(06-09-2022 20:36 )meisterlampe1989 Wrote:  
(05-09-2022 23:27 )Manuel Wrote:  it is difficult for me to continue predicting a bleak future for this channel, which I have so often considered 'almost dead', but which always shows resilience

The shows are still bad, even if they are broadcasting daily again.
I don't think we will see LeeTizia fully nude ever again... at least as long as she is only broadcasting from home (I still want to know what they said to her).

Other than that they have just Charlene with regular good shows and effort... which I don't watch.

Stella has her moments and I think it is very good that Valerie Vuitton is returning.

Other than that all the remaining girls are totally boring... ESPECIALLY Lisanne Loca and Cora Diamond. Therefore I don't know why shankey! seems to be hyped for tonight.
i wouldnt say hyped about tonight, but it is nice to see a bit of variety instead of the same girls on all the time like it has been for the past couple of months,and 3 girls is better than none ,dont you think ?
06-09-2022 22:18