Thread Rating:
  • 24 Vote(s) - 4.29 Average

Babestation24 - Chat & Discussion (No Requests in this thread)

patocha Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Babestation24
dam yes
i was some minutes away and no screen

but i was lucky to get this screenshot 4 the community
02-08-2018 21:42
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
DB83 Offline
Posting Machine

Yes. Apologies for the double info but my friend was slightly quicker than me in providing the info.

Registration is quite straight forward but as far as I can tell the viewing is pay-per-minute. Cost pretty much like the others but any coins you have from elsewhere are not transferable since any userID will not transfer.

And writing in the chat is a waste of time since the gal's hands are busy elsewhere and there is no indication she could reply even if she wanted to.

In all, the whole viewing process is now reduced. The girl does not move from the chair. Maybe other angles will follow when transmission time allows.
02-08-2018 22:10
patocha Offline
Posting Machine

other luck after login
had a programm opened

http://uploaded.net/file/lnxj1oqc

here are the first minutes of perv before stopped

pat

sorry that is not more
02-08-2018 22:45
DB83 Offline
Posting Machine

Well it does look like a re-branding/ re-costing exercise. The current tv view is pretty much as before but now you pay £3/3euro per minute rather than £10/10euro for 30 minutes. I'll leave you to work out which one was cheaper.

Maybe a more important question. In the past one never saw any full nudity before the designated 'peep time' which always started post 12am CET (11 pm UK). My understanding was that was the limit set by the regulator. But if I am wrong and 10.30 UK (11.30 CET), or even earlier, is permitted then why does this not happen on other days ? In fact on some days it does not happen until well into the night. It is surely not that the caller would not request it. Answers on a postcard pls.
02-08-2018 22:46
DB83 Offline
Posting Machine

Early days. Maybe they will add the pervcam functionality to the other sites that show the tv stream. One can then use one's credits from there rather than buy more just for this service.

But it always creases me to see idiots tipping these girls. Do they really expect them to get all the money (40% if they are lucky)

Also read one idiot asking for a code to test the service for free Smile

But gotta admire Tyra for replying to all the messages Smile
03-08-2018 00:07
Moorman Offline
Senior Poster

I look sydney pearl on her webcam for 2 $ / min or 1 $/min in voyeur mode. I can talk to her and see everything I want. This new idea seems like a stupid thing that will not last long. many girls also work as cam models. I can not find a reason to buy credits for this thing
03-08-2018 16:45
DB83 Offline
Posting Machine

The reason can be seen in post #1530 above.

And like any service it will continue for as long there is a perceived demand for it and it brings in revenue. And there is little cost involved. Paid for by the cut the service provider takes.

Where it can fail is if it is restricted to just a few of the models - Tyra, Lillian, Samy, Jolee and Jady. Repeat viewing will soon turn the punters off especially with the increased cost. But I also thought the UK Babestation would fail in this respect and they are still doing it after several years.

But will watch with interest if they do it with any of the 3 listed for tonight or tomorrow.
03-08-2018 19:12
DB83 Offline
Posting Machine

A few thoughts on the last few days.

1. The much heralded Kim Rose failed to appear on either of her scheduled days. Not the first and, probably, not the last in this respect.

2. The new model - goes by the name of 'PervCam' - (could swear I read PerveCon on the OSG Smile ) does not appear as frequently as the channel would, I guess, want. Last night one saw Angie Kroxx, who is certainly not shy in her own webcam or Jolina (who could be a late replacement for Jady Ink) not even making the effort. Ok. One must accept that there is a certain amount of personal choice here since a few days ago one saw Lejla going for it yet Sindy did not. But if the channel wishes to extract full revenue there must be atleast one model up for it.

3. I should not complain but be grateful for what one sees. Yet on Sunday one could see Tyra going for it even earlier than the old peepshows. Maybe they are pushing it as far as they may before regulation or, possibly, complaint catches up.

4. The official website has now been updated to provide a link to the new service. For the record, I have purchased credits to see the new model. Just hope the service lasts long enough for one to spend them.
(This post was last modified: 07-08-2018 16:41 by DB83.)
07-08-2018 14:40
patocha Offline
Posting Machine

a new model with lillian today

lara trouble
(This post was last modified: 08-08-2018 21:36 by patocha.)
08-08-2018 21:35
Eastern3 Offline
Senior Poster

Hey Guys im ne here and i want to know your opinion about the pervcam?
I think its a good idea in basic to have the chance watch the show over a seperate hotter cam, but the absolutely nogo is the price!!!
You pay 3 Euros for 1 minute see a pussy thats in times of internet a joke i think...a really bad joke.
On Eurotic TV you paid 10 Euros and had a private show with 2-4 girls for the whole night inclusive chat and wishes.
What BS is thinking to make such an expensive price there will be 180 euros for 1 hour HuhHuh its very crazy and little bit stupid
09-08-2018 18:42