Thread Rating:
  • 24 Vote(s) - 4.29 Average

Babestation24 - Chat & Discussion (No Requests in this thread)

Manuel Offline
I'd marry H. Lola in a heartbeat

RE: Babestation24
(02-09-2018 19:04 )meisterlampe1989 Wrote:  I have a new theory on that. Maybe they are paying the girls who are doing the Pervcam extra money. But they can´t afford to pay all the girls to do it. So there are only 1 or 2 girls. At the moment it seems to be Sydney Pearl and (the obviously pregnant, congratulations on that) Tyra Kadney.

The reason why the other girls - like the last two days - don´t even take off their pants is to make the Pervcam more interesting and special. At least this is my guess to make a little sense of what happened to the show over the last month.

It may be. I really never understood how the payment system works on these erotic channels (in Germany and in the UK), to be honest, but it seems plausible to pay an extra to those who agree to do the pervcam thing. However, we could both be right. What I say (some of the girls don't want to show pussies etc) does not contradict what you think, because the reason why some of the girls don't use the pervcam may vary, depending on the girl. Actually, my opinion is based specifically and solely on Sindy. From what I have seen (so I could be totally wrong) she never uses the pervcam. Why? If it's all about "strategy", so to speak ("Let's use the pervcam tonight but not Tomorrow in order to attract callers") why she doesn't use the pervcam at least in 1 occasion, when she works 2 or 3 nights in a row? I don't know if it happens with other girls also. So - I thought- perhaps she doesn't want to do that. In other cases , it could certainly be just a matter of crappy strategy.

Speaking about the quality of the show...surely it is not "magnificent"; but some months ago the situation was quite worse, IMO. At least now they have new hosts and, usually, 2 girls per night.

year after year after year, I keep reading that the shows were better "in the past"... maybe they were never that great (except in the pioneering era)?
(This post was last modified: 02-09-2018 21:17 by Manuel.)
02-09-2018 21:17
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
meisterlampe1989 Offline
Banned

I think we will never know. So to argue is kinda futile.
This is another thing that really upsets me about this Channel: You can´t give feedback. The few opportunities like Twitter or Facebook are ignored. They had a chat on the Website beside the stream once. But they closed it after some critics appeared. Officially they said that there was "too much hate".

They have a chat now on their new Webiste (.xxx). But - of course - critics are ignored there as well.

(02-09-2018 21:17 )Manuel Wrote:  Speaking about the quality of the show...surely it is not "magnificent"; but some months ago the situation was quite worse, IMO. At least now they have new hosts and, usually, 2 girls per night.

This might sound a bit harsh but I think you are a bit easy to satisfy then. Just look at the show objectively. It´s mostly just a girl on a bed in lingerie who wags the phone. Some girls are doing a bit more, some are even worse. This show has a potential but at the moment they are embarrassing.

Just compare that to Eurotic TV in its best days. This was a piece of art compared to Babestation24.

I know that many of you watch the Channel because of a particular girl and that that maybe paints the show in your subjective eyes a bit better than it actually is when your favorite girl is on. I´m guilty of that too with Lejla. But i stepped back a few paces to see the whole picture and I don´t think that I will watch this any longer if they prolong this kind of show.
(This post was last modified: 02-09-2018 23:15 by meisterlampe1989.)
02-09-2018 22:06
Moorman Offline
Senior Poster

I do not think they make thousands of money with pervcam. if you want to see a girl who moves the pant you have to make a private request from the cost of 5 euros (happens but not often). with 2 euro or enter when a customer has already made a private request or see the girl as on TV for free from another often unnecessary and boring. to give you an example sydney pearl had the camera with a view from the top where you could see even worse than free TV. then it is bad to see that they spend the time pretending to masturbate and talk to the cameramen to ask if they can move for fear of showing something in free. honestly I wanted to try this service and I did not like it. they could charge 2 girls and a phone, I find it much more exciting and I also think they would make a lot more money.
03-09-2018 13:22
Manuel Offline
I'd marry H. Lola in a heartbeat

(02-09-2018 22:06 )meisterlampe1989 Wrote:  I think you are a bit easy to satisfy then. Just look at the show objectively. It´s mostly just a girl on a bed in lingerie who wags the phone. Some girls are doing a bit more, some are even worse. This show has a potential but at the moment they are embarrassing.

Just compare that to Eurotic TV in its best days. This was a piece of art compared to Babestation24.

I know that many of you watch the Channel because of a particular girl and that that maybe paints the show in your subjective eyes a bit better than it actually is when your favorite girl is on. I´m guilty of that too with Lejla. But i stepped back a few paces to see the whole picture and I don´t think that I will watch this any longer if they prolong this kind of show.

Actually I am guilty on both counts. 1) I definitely don't have high expectations, so usually I am easily pleased. But, as I wrote, imo the quality of the show is far from fantastic. Speaking of wich, I think it is clear that the "Golden era" (so to speak) of the tv-erotic shows finished some years ago. Both in Germany and in the UK. I don't know about other countries...in Italy (I am Italian) they are TOTALLY dead. Totally. 2) I am biased towards certain girls. No doubt. Sindy, Lola, Lejila too. When they are on, the show is "good" enough for me . It is indeed a subjective state/judgment.

year after year after year, I keep reading that the shows were better "in the past"... maybe they were never that great (except in the pioneering era)?
03-09-2018 21:16
ulysse68 Offline
Junior Poster

hello who has pictures of the show of jolee love berlin tres hot from 6/09/2018
06-09-2018 15:08
meisterlampe1989 Offline
Banned

Yes. Jolee Love wasn´t that bad. As much as I bashed the show in the last few posts I give them that Blush

Samy Fox at this moment isn´t that bad either.

But of course with some good things their has to be something bad too: The newest Edition to make the show more ridiculous on TV - The Blurry Cam which takes half of the screen.

And a little funny thing: A few days ago I criticized the Pervcam for being as sexy as a visit to the gynocologist. Tonight Samy Fox advertised the Pervcam a few times with the slogan: "Views like my gynocologist":D
(This post was last modified: 06-09-2018 22:31 by meisterlampe1989.)
06-09-2018 22:27
DB83 Offline
Posting Machine

Well it does look like the production team have taken tips from BS-UK >> blur the pic or shoot just head 'n shoulders. Both which detract from 'relationship' between model and caller - not everyone wants to talk to a fanny.

Wasn't Tyra scheduled as well tonight ? With only one girl there are so many breaks whether it is a change of set or costume or both. And that is without the frequent breakdown of the tv feed which you do not see on the stream feed.

There is a final curiousity which was discussed before. Samy Fox did not go near the pervcam the last time she was on yet tonight she is all for it. Maybe she negotiated a larger slice of the cake Smile
07-09-2018 00:34
meisterlampe1989 Offline
Banned

The "Special Guest" for tonight - Leylla Heart - isn´t on the schedule anymore. They advertised her excessively during the last week, even yesterday.

How often did this happen this year?
(This post was last modified: 07-09-2018 19:17 by meisterlampe1989.)
07-09-2018 19:16
DB83 Offline
Posting Machine

I did not watch or record past 1am (2am CET) yesterday so did not see any commercials for Leylla Heartt.

But the channel does have a habit of pushing the wrong buttons - they had a 'commercial' "24/25th August" for a few days this week".

She was removed from the website schedule a few days ago. But I agree and have lost count of how many 'special guests' have been promoted and then removed without explanation.
07-09-2018 23:43
DB83 Offline
Posting Machine

It was interesting to note that, as Samy Fox announced on the mic, the 'new model' worked 'non-stop' throughout last night.

It was noticeable though that there was no promotion between 2:05 am (CET) and 5:00 am (CET). So I still believe that is a consequence of the dual broadcast on 1-2-3.tv during these hours. Actually if they reduced the promotion at other times.......

Sweet Amira had token use at times when Samy was not on and when I checked earlier they were only charging 15 coins for her (20 for Samy). Yet I doubt that Amira earned a crumb unless peeps thought that her clothing would magically disappear when they tuned in Smile

Tatjana Young is scheduled for tonight. Just wondering.......
08-09-2018 09:45