Thread Rating:
  • 24 Vote(s) - 4.29 Average

Babestation24 - Chat & Discussion (No Requests in this thread)

meisterlampe1989 Offline
Banned

RE: Babestation24 - Chat & Discussion
(09-10-2018 18:17 )DB83 Wrote:  Let's consider a simple scenario. One girl, one caller. The income generated from that will hardly cover studio costs let alone satellite rental and a profit to the parent company. So they then require 'listeners'. I do not know if this service provides for that.

Yes they have that service. They have 2 Lines per phone. One to speak with the girl and on one for "eaves dropping". And I am convinced that they make way more money via the second one.

(09-10-2018 18:17 )DB83 Wrote:  They might have 'prospered' in the days gone by but users have become more particular as to where they spend their money. So the pervcam is not so much an extra source of income but a substitution for lost income. Hence the claim of 'expensive' equipment.

Well there I have to disagree with you. Sorry. I haven´t seen any decline in phone calls over the past. They are on the phone almost at any time.

Let´s make a very rough estimated calculation of just one regular average night:
Let´s say you have 2 girls which is the case on most evenings. The show goes on for about 8 hours. Let´s subtract 1 hour for time were nobody calls - which is too much because I think they are occupied almost all the time. But let´s be conservative. Let´s reduce 2 more for the breaks of the girls.

So you have 5 hours per girl. Makes 10 hours for both. Times 60 Minutes = 600. 600 Minutes times 2€ are 1200€. PLUS the "eaves droppers" and I think that they are significantly more than the "real" callers. Many people are too shy or enjoy this kind of voyeurism. Or they have to do this because the girl is occupied. I think that they make at least double of what they make with real callers. And that is an conservative estimate too. So 2400€ more.

1200€+2400€= 3600€ on callers per day.
(just as a reminder, that are 1.3Mio. per year).

PLUS:
1. They have an SMS Chat system. 24 Hours.
2. They sell DVDs on their Website
3 They sell VoD on their Website
4. They sell Merchandise on their Website
5. They have a Camsite "BS-Cams"
6. And first and foremost they have the Pervcam now.
Edit: 7. I almost forgot that they are running sex hotline commercials all day long. Of course they get a cut on that too.

It is impossible to estimate how much they make with that. But it is certainly not "nothing".

Now to the costs:
-Their company is registered in Switzerland. So they pay almost no taxes at all.
-For girls I think they pay a maximum of a low to middle three-figured number per night.
-The stuff , I think 4-8 people will have contracts for maybe 1500-2000 € per month.
-Running costs aren´t really a big thing. The studios are not that big. Maybe 200 square meters combined. Maybe 200 more for locker rooms and the technical instruments. German energy suppliers have discounts for businesses ( if they really broadcast from here; but other countrys have discounts too)
- Their technical gear like cameras, light and so on are one-time buys. I think they use the same two big cams from the beginning until now. And for the interiour... well how often did they renovate the studio in almost 8 years. 3 times... 4 times.
- Server costs are basically nothing.

(09-10-2018 18:17 )DB83 Wrote:  So it's a fine balance but I do not think they 'prosper' from this.

So I think here you are very wrong. Of course all what I said is an estimate and we will never know if this is true. But I estimated very conservatively and still get the impression that they are rich as fuck.

To say "We are poor and because of that we have to take 2 € per Minute for not even real Hardcore while the Internet is full of free stuff" is just ridiculous.

(09-10-2018 18:17 )DB83 Wrote:  And if they got in to trouble then someone is watching. Someone who would be happy to see them off the tv screens for good. So, yes, push the boundary but be prepared to drag the rope in when the sh*t hits the fan.

I think that is a blatant lie to justify their teasing game for the last months. I already said why I do this.
(This post was last modified: 09-10-2018 20:41 by meisterlampe1989.)
09-10-2018 20:02
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
meisterlampe1989 Offline
Banned

Today they are throwing their pants away very early. But they are trying something new: To film both girls on one bed with one camera + the Pervcams. This results in wild camera adjustments, confused girls and close ups of the faces of the girls.
(This post was last modified: 09-10-2018 21:02 by meisterlampe1989.)
09-10-2018 21:02
DB83 Offline
Posting Machine

Right now are they trying something new since they have been off the tv for over 20 mins ?

No webstream either. Angi is reported to be in private but Edita ?. Already spent my (very nice) 20 coins so not tempted to see if she is actually there. But if she is then surely they could just focus on her ?

Net assumption = total breakdown
09-10-2018 21:27
meisterlampe1989 Offline
Banned

That´s what you get when you fuck around with the technics Big Grin

The first half an hour or so it was a constant adjusting of the cam. Maybe they pulled some cables.
(This post was last modified: 09-10-2018 21:34 by meisterlampe1989.)
09-10-2018 21:31
DB83 Offline
Posting Machine

Shame really. Edita certainly looked up for it tonight.

I like your business plan Smile Unfortunately (the old accountant is talking right now) it is somewhat flawed. The charge to the end-user may be 2 euro per minute but the channel does not receive it all. I saw some figures once but I forget the cut. But it could be as low as 60%. And while the potential exists for maximum earning over the night I would guess that at best it is not more than 80%. I saw many a business plan in my time and I had to author many. But I had to tell the client not to be over-realistic with potential earnings.

I think back with the girls they had only a year a two ago and wonder why they do not work there now. It could be the hours but the income should compensate for that. But what if their earnings were reduced so it is no longer so attractive to work ? And what would the prime reason be to reduce the earnings ?
09-10-2018 22:35
meisterlampe1989 Offline
Banned

So they destroyed their Webstream and TV picture.

But... I'm really not a fan of conspiracy theories but their Pervcams seem to be working very fine. They even "borrowed" one of those constant "Pervcam" banners from the English channel.

This is a bit fishy; I don't know. Maybe their channel isn't that broken after all and they are testing to go full Babestation UK...
(This post was last modified: 09-10-2018 23:21 by meisterlampe1989.)
09-10-2018 23:20
DB83 Offline
Posting Machine

I think they had an internal issue which resulted in the blackout. Noticable that there were reduced OSGs and no pervcam promos in that first hour.

Angi appeared to be 'in private' for over 2hrs 30 and that just is not practical. And I could not even click on Edita's cam even if I wanted to since the link went back to Angi's.

Gave up at 12:30 UK so anyone know if they came back later. But they have had some technical issues for some weeks now and this could have been the final straw.

Edit: Webstream is back now. Usual promo clips.
(This post was last modified: 10-10-2018 10:04 by DB83.)
10-10-2018 10:02
meisterlampe1989 Offline
Banned

They claim in the chat that this wasn´t their fault. According to them there was unexpected maintenance work on their Internet.

I don´t know how much sense this makes when at least one Pervcam functioned through the whole night... mmhhh Huh

I´m sorry but I´ve grown very sceptical of them and I don´t just believe them something if they say it.
(This post was last modified: 10-10-2018 11:43 by meisterlampe1989.)
10-10-2018 11:19
DB83 Offline
Posting Machine

It is very easy to be sceptical of anything that people from this business say.

But for once I believe they actually said the truth.

As for the one functioning pervcam I am also very doubtful. Does not matter now. Today is a new day.
10-10-2018 13:02
meisterlampe1989 Offline
Banned

Well. You seem to be not only more optimistic but also you forgive a little faster than I am.
Of course I can´t proof that they lied but their story doesn´t quite add up with the running Pervcam. Either your Internet is down or it is not. It can´t be just a bit down. But I know... this is speculation.

It could have been even more believable when they would have just admitted that they fucked something up. The technical set up is quite a fuck up anyway. You have four cams: 2 normal, 2 pervcams. They run on 3 Websites. They run on Internet and TV at the same time. For some time on 2 Channels. They use many graphics, prompts, overlays, splitscreen, pictuture in picture and even instructional videos. So it was only a matter of time when all this breaks down. But they are not even willing to admit that.

In the English language there is a saying: "Fool me once shame on you; fool me twice shame on me". I am trying to live by that even if it is something as insignificant as a Babeshow.

My hopes for tonight aren´t very high and I think that I won´t watch the show. At least not for a long time. Lillian Will is not quite my type. She looks a bit too artificial for me. That´s of course personal taste. And she never did very hot shows. She never took her pants off until a few Pervcam shows this summer.

And if Lillian Will is alone and does the Pervcam you have the problem that they blurr the whole screen if she goes into private.

Maybe Edita is there for a third time. Yesterday it looked like she might do a good show. But on the other hand she looked not very comfortable with the Pervcam. She was obviously afraid to show too much. She flashed her pussy once for a few seconds and as she noticed it she was scared and her facial expression looked like she had accidentaly killed someone.
(This post was last modified: 10-10-2018 20:20 by meisterlampe1989.)
10-10-2018 13:40