Thread Rating:
  • 24 Vote(s) - 4.29 Average

Babestation24 - Chat & Discussion (No Requests in this thread)

meisterlampe1989 Offline
Banned

RE: Babestation24 - Chat & Discussion
(28-10-2018 04:16 )Moorman Wrote:  the route from dusseldorf to hannover had problems from 13 to 28 October.

I might remember you that Germany isn't a third world country. Düsseldorf->Hannover isn't even that far. If she really wanted of course she could have reached Hannover. If there are problems with trains in Germany there is usually a substitution by bus. Do you know what it would mean for the German economy that you can't reach Hannover from Düsseldorf? Even for one day? Northrine-Westfalia ( Düsseldorf, the German state were I live by the way) and Lower Saxony ( Hannover) are economicely very important and over 20 Million people live there. Of course there were multiple opportunities to get from one state to the other.

Like I said she most likely saw that she could earn more money elsewhere with less restrictions. Maybe she got a good gig on short notice. And I honestly think that this happened multiple times this year with the massive - near ridiculous - amount of cancellations.

And of course the team would never admit that BS24 is often only the second choice for a girl which is the reason they lied.

And I think that they will deactivate the chat soon because they are getting called out all the time now. When they tried the old "Girl Call" scam yesterday -were they pretend that a girl had called but in reality it's just the other girl from Babestation24 - they got immediately called out. Nobody believed them.

Plus their inconsistencies. "Old" girls are a shadow of their former selves. They claim that they aren't allowed to do stuff one day but doing it the next day. Or like they did the last week: Claiming that they can't show nudity but showing the uncensored clips even before 10 p.m..

The show is an absolute mess at the moment. But the bold reaction of the team in the chat rather mocking critics than trying to listen shows me that they don't acknowledge their problems with consistency.

The reason why they didn't do full nudity the last two days is that they want to make the Pervcam more interesting. They are trying to "teach" us: No Pervcam=No full Nudity. Because of the cancellation they had nobody to do the Pervcam at all. If they couldn't afford to pay either Lola or Charming for the Pervcam or they actually refused I don't know . But that is the reason the shows were so boring.

But rather than telling the truth they lied about "rules" which they most likely break as soon as tonight with Samy Fox...
(This post was last modified: 28-10-2018 06:06 by meisterlampe1989.)
28-10-2018 05:52
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
meisterlampe1989 Offline
Banned

They are digging their own grave at the moment.
28-10-2018 06:12
Moorman Offline
Senior Poster

the last time sydney was present the 2 october on her birthday.
I follow only her and I entered in her webcam. it was 4.30pm and the show started at 11.00pm. it is clear that she takes the last possible train to arrive on time. The train journey lasts almost 3 hours, if there is not one she stays at home. I want to hope it's just superficial. from what I understand some girls have complained that very often don't have anyone in pervcam (their fault that because they make obscene shows) and therefore earn a lot less (maybe they have lowered the basic pay and put the percentage of pervcam).
28-10-2018 06:20
Moorman Offline
Senior Poster

Quote:The reason why they didn't do full nudity the last two days is that they want to make the Pervcam more interesting. They are trying to "teach" us: No Pervcam=No full Nudity. Because of the cancellation they had nobody to do the Pervcam at all. If they couldn't afford to pay either Lola or Charming for the Pervcam or they actually refused I don't know . But that is the reason the shows were so boring.

they clearly said that lola and nicole did not want to make the pervcam. People complained and replied to try to call them on the phone and try to convince them. this is their official version. I do not know the truth. in theory they get a percentage of pervcam's revenue not a fixed premium in addition to the basic fee. in any case they have an amateur organization, in good faith or not.
28-10-2018 07:00
meisterlampe1989 Offline
Banned

Why they do it this way is pretty irrevelant. Let´s just say that I don´t believe one word of their "official versions". I am only interested in the result and the result is a bad show with no consistency.

They added Nichole Charming tonight to Samy Fox. So there goes an interesting solo show.

They make it very easy for me to get awy from them.
(This post was last modified: 28-10-2018 15:43 by meisterlampe1989.)
28-10-2018 15:30
DB83 Offline
Posting Machine

Maybe I over-react but that first hour of tonight was hotter than a rabid vindaloo Smile Samy really should wear that top more often. Certainly did not cover much and even less with quite generous camera angles.

As for the previous two nights I watched until 12 and even then stopped the recording.

Last night was so bad that I even put on a Blu-ray (played thro the PC). I could not find "Great Expectations" or even "The Old Curiosity Shop". But I did find "Show Girls" which unlike the offering on the tv was actually living up to its title.
28-10-2018 23:22
meisterlampe1989 Offline
Banned

(28-10-2018 23:22 )DB83 Wrote:  Maybe I over-react but that first hour of tonight was hotter than a rabid vindaloo Smile Samy really should wear that top more often. Certainly did not cover much and even less with quite generous camera angles.

Yes. But unfortunately it isn´t a solo show. I like Nochole Charming (but she got softer too) but Samy Fox always did the best shows when she was alone.

So it came like I said: They defended the weak shows of this week with "rules" and so on but when Samy is there she flashed her boobs before 11 p.m. and threw her panties away after 30minutes into the show.

I will stop to wonder and guess why they are so erratic but this is definetely a problem and as long as they don´t recognize that the show won´t get better. Despite of some Highlights with Samy Fox. A good show every 10 days is not enough.
(This post was last modified: 29-10-2018 00:04 by meisterlampe1989.)
28-10-2018 23:50
DB83 Offline
Posting Machine

Well it seems, as I write, that the schedule for this week has been filled.

And one might get that Samy 'hot' solo tonight.
29-10-2018 12:06
meisterlampe1989 Offline
Banned

The show was good last night. Not great because they were very careful with Samy and the Pervcam. At least for the time I watched. As soon as she did something for it they zoomed on the upper half of her body.

And it happened finally: She was in private Dildoing herself and Squirting while Nichole was in her break. Which means she was gone from the TV for about 10 minutes. At first they showed the whole screen blurred but then they got cold feet to even show that what Samy did blurred and showed the Pervcam advertisement instead.
So tonight when she is solo... that can happen again and then the praised solo show is ruined. At least for me who is watching only TV or the open Stream...

I zapped in a little later last night when they were broadcasting on the other channel and I was surprised that both were naked. Nichole Charming even for quite some time.
Even more confusing why she was so tame together with Lola . Maybe Samy´s nudism is contagious Big Grin

Tonight she is alone which was the best set-up for a very hot show the last months. But like I said, the "Private Cam" can be a problem.
(This post was last modified: 29-10-2018 17:44 by meisterlampe1989.)
29-10-2018 17:39
DB83 Offline
Posting Machine

Unfortunately that is now the way of the world.

They would rather earn from those 50 coins per minute than however many coins from a simple call.

Try watching the UK version during the day and there is constant switching from model to model when the other accepts the private. Of course, they have 3 or 4 models and the chances are that one will be free but there are times when all have been taken off screen.

I have not watched this service from the beginning so there may be an obvious answer to this. But why name it BS24 ? Did they originally broadcast for a full 24 hour day ? I do recall an attempt to do an afternoon internet-only show a few years ago. Did not last long tho.
29-10-2018 18:11