Thread Rating:
  • 24 Vote(s) - 4.29 Average

Babestation24 - Chat & Discussion (No Requests in this thread)

meisterlampe1989 Offline
Banned

RE: Babestation24 - Chat & Discussion
(29-10-2018 18:11 )DB83 Wrote:  I have not watched this service from the beginning so there may be an obvious answer to this. But why name it BS24 ? Did they originally broadcast for a full 24 hour day ? I do recall an attempt to do an afternoon internet-only show a few years ago. Did not last long tho.

Yes. It was their obvious plan from the beginning to install a 24 hour camchannel like their English role model. But their budget never was enough. They don´t have enough gils and now where they seem to have less and less girls this will never happen.

Like I often said - and this smight be pessimistic - I think the big days of this kind of shows are over. At least on TV. I don´t think that BS 24 will ever expand anymore. They will do this Pervcam nonsense for quite some time and then they will go online only and Pay-Per-View. If they survive at all.

I think this is the future.
(This post was last modified: 29-10-2018 19:02 by meisterlampe1989.)
29-10-2018 18:58
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
meisterlampe1989 Offline
Banned

She is in her first break now. For her standard absolutely boring and disappointing.

If you can't even rely on her...

But it's not completely her fault. There seems to be absolutely nobody in the Pervcam since the beginning of the show. Maybe it's already loosing its appeal...
30-10-2018 00:22
jorrell Offline
Senior Poster

much better start from sami tonight. Not even 10pm and she's been flashing her pussy quite a bit before and after pervcam at least. Hopefully it will be a better show than last night. The record button is on just in case Tongue
30-10-2018 23:03
meisterlampe1989 Offline
Banned

LOL. Now they are flashing her pussy on purpose before 11 p.m. Big Grin She was on her side with her pussy to the camera and they neither ordered her to take a different position nor zoomed away or turned the camera. So clearly no accident.

The problem tonight is Jolina who is sharing the screen with her and refuses the Pervcam today. So now Samy is only in a small picture on the bottom right. annoyed

And she is private now for the second time tonight...
(This post was last modified: 30-10-2018 23:10 by meisterlampe1989.)
30-10-2018 23:06
Manuel Offline
I'd marry H. Lola in a heartbeat

(28-10-2018 07:00 )Moorman Wrote:  they clearly said that lola and nicole did not want to make the pervcam. People complained and replied to try to call them on the phone and try to convince them. this is their official version.

their version is absolutely credible and plausible. Regardless of what one thinks about their credibility in general. Otherwise,it's difficult to understand why some girls never use the pervcam, every time they are on. Every time. Lola is one of them. It cannot simply and automatically depend on the fact that "they have not been paid enough". Intuitively, this explanation could be satisfactory if and when a girl doesn't use the pervcam 3 times out of 6 (random numbers of course, just an example). In this case it could be assumed that, in some cases, she did not use the pervcam because she wasn't paid enough (and, in the other cases, she used it 'cause she was paid that extra she asked 4). Of course it would be possible to speculate that some girls (for instance Lola, Sindy, Nicole) want to be paid more than others to use the pervcam, but the producers don't want to guarantee them this privilege. It doesn't seem very likely, to me at least. But certainly it is not to be ruled out categorically. However, in this case, the producers would do well not to grant these economic privileges, imo.

year after year after year, I keep reading that the shows were better "in the past"... maybe they were never that great (except in the pioneering era)?
(This post was last modified: 30-10-2018 23:49 by Manuel.)
30-10-2018 23:44
meisterlampe1989 Offline
Banned

(30-10-2018 23:44 )Manuel Wrote:  Intuitively, this explanation could be satisfactory if and when a girl doesn't use the pervcam 3 times out of 6 (random numbers of course, just an example).

Nichole Charming did it before. And Jolina for some reason does it only when she is alone.

When they want to be a real German pendant to the English version they have to have more girls who are doing it and that has to be consistent. Regardless of the reason of their concepts now.

And when I am looking at the new schedule ... well it gets a bit empty in the "Girls Department" I fear...
(This post was last modified: 31-10-2018 00:05 by meisterlampe1989.)
31-10-2018 00:02
DB83 Offline
Posting Machine

I wish to introduce a new word in to the urban dictionary.

No offence intended to my friend(s) who read and write here but the word is 'IrG' - an abbreviation for 'Irritating rich German'.

So last night it took some 3 hours before Jolina started in interact with the 'new model'. And it was only after another of those equally irritating transmission break-downs that the panties had come off. Within 5 minutes, up went the 'in private' graphic and after at least 10 minutes I gave up for the night.

The issue for me is as one sees elsewhere the 'private' eventually kills the calls. Kill the calls and you can soon kill the service since a few privates will not pay the bills. Yet the potential caller gets short-changed so may not bother to call again.

And what I may ask did the IrG get for his 500+ coins ?. Samy might have been good value but I hardly see Jolina going to that level. This reeks more of a vanity exercise to show 'look how much money I have'.

Moan over. (for now)
01-11-2018 20:15
meisterlampe1989 Offline
Banned

(01-11-2018 20:15 )DB83 Wrote:  So last night it took some 3 hours before Jolina started in interact with the 'new model'. And it was only after another of those equally irritating transmission break-downs that the panties had come off. Within 5 minutes, up went the 'in private' graphic and after at least 10 minutes I gave up for the night.

I couldn´t watch it last night. I went to a Halloween party. Looks like I didn´t miss much.

And yes. That´s what I am telling since they started the Private option. The Pervcam itself is a nuisance but when you see absolutely nothing on the TV for several minutes... well soon they will have killed the show.

Either they only do it with more girls so that at least one girl is always on TV or they do the Pervcam seperate (which is what they are planning but they don´t have enough girls, the said so in the chat).

(01-11-2018 20:15 )DB83 Wrote:  The issue for me is as one sees elsewhere the 'private' eventually kills the calls. Kill the calls and you can soon kill the service since a few privates will not pay the bills. Yet the potential caller gets short-changed so may not bother to call again.

And what I may ask did the IrG get for his 500+ coins ?. Samy might have been good value but I hardly see Jolina going to that level. This reeks more of a vanity exercise to show 'look how much money I have'.

This is the essence of the problem and this is the reason why I think the Pervcam in the TV Studio was the biggest mistake of their existence so far. You have two audiences now and both are not getting what they want. The TV viewer like me gets very static shows. Yes they are naked for the Pervcam but can´t move. And the People who are paying for the Pervcam are getting a bit more but what they are getting isn´t really Hardcore. Unless they pay more for private but in this instant the TV Viewer gets absolutely nothing.

Like I so often said: This is a mess.

And I said it often times too that Jolina is very beautiful and natural but I get the feeling from her attitude that she has absolutely no fun in this at all. She is only there for the money. Maybe I am reading too much into it but compare her to Lejla or Samy.

Sidney tonight could be interesting. For me personally she has one of the best bodys. I like it chubby laugh
Jolina won´t do the Pervcam so if Sidney doesn´t do it this could be a very disappointing night.
That´s the irony. I hate the Pervcam but without it no girl gets fully nude anymore...

Update: Jolina cancelled and Sidney starts at 11 p.m. I am torn. Solo shows are generally better but the private option...
(This post was last modified: 01-11-2018 22:39 by meisterlampe1989.)
01-11-2018 21:23
DB83 Offline
Posting Machine

Twas another early night for me. Not on account of any IrG's but the show appeared to be going nowhere.

Just read the above edit which I guessed was the reason for the late start. But in the first two hours of the actual show there were two quite lengthy breaks. Real breaks not transmission faults. One should expect even one girl to do two hours without a long break even a change of set, or outfit, should only take a few minutes.
02-11-2018 14:13
meisterlampe1989 Offline
Banned

(02-11-2018 14:13 )DB83 Wrote:  Twas another early night for me. Not on account of any IrG's but the show appeared to be going nowhere.

Yes that was disappointing. On the nudity part she got - like many other of the more "experienced" girls - very reserved. I saw her only once pulling her pants halfway down and if she was on the Pervcam - which happend very rare - she only pulled her pants aside.

So I think you already noticed it but I have some kind of a fetish for full nudity. As I pointed out many many times that doesn´t necessarily mean Hardcore. Just old school soft erotic ... let´s say Playboy Magazine style does it for me. So as sexy as girls like Sidney are... the "spreading the legs in the pants part"... that´s good for some teasing but a whole show just that... I am out.
There are plenty of fans in the chat who are absolutely satisfied with that. There is even one guy who constantly asks for the girls to get a slip on when they actually are fully nude.

And I am ready to speculate a bit about the shows at the moment: It is as if they are increasing their efforts to proof my theory that a seperate Cam on TV is a bad idea who satisfies nobody completley; They are being a bit more restricted with the Pervcam. So the girls are only doing stuff for the Pervcam when there is actually somebody logged into it. They are concentrating a bit more on the TV so that they can move a bit more. This is a better approach. But in order to make the Pervcam as interesting as it gets there is absolutely no full nudity without it.

Absolutely no expectations for tonight. I might even skip it completely despite Lejla on the Schedule. In the end it´s this unfocused 3-Girl-Shows that they run on weekends. They added Nichole Charming. Well at least she is one of the very very rare girls with actual pussy hair... another of my fetishes. And she actually showed it for quite some time on monday.

If I remember all the seven/eight years of the existence of Babestation I remeber maybe 3-4 girls who actually had hair downstairs. The only one who had a real bush was one of the first models who was named Katja Lakatos. Then Josy Black had a landing stripe. Eva Adams had one. And then I am already out.
And as a general critique: The guy/girl who is responsible for the hiring and casting of the girls has a bias on tattoos and fake breasts. If you look through the girls who were on Babestation24 you clearly can see that. But I digress...

And you can tell what you want but they are definetly getting less calls and I am absolutely certein that there are less in the Pervcam. But there seems to be problems too because there were people in the chat who were complaining that they can´t buy coins anymore. So the their technical problems expand to their Websites too.
(This post was last modified: 02-11-2018 17:56 by meisterlampe1989.)
02-11-2018 16:45