Thread Rating:
  • 24 Vote(s) - 4.29 Average

Babestation24 - Chat & Discussion (No Requests in this thread)

DB83 Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Babestation24 - Chat & Discussion
Yip. I noticed a while back that the girl reacts to the pervcam logger rather than encourage one to enter. Seems rather backwards to me for group sessions.

The channel does not directly run the pervcam service so when you acquire the coins that is handled by the Dutch company - the same company that runs the pervcam streams. And like any web service there are times when the service will fail. Also there are the times when your transaction could be blocked by your bank. That is another automatic state which was explained , when it happened to me, as an attempt to prevent fraud.

Hair down below is a pretty rare thing these days. I am a VIP member over at visit-x and on Halloween night I was watching the 9pm (10pm) web-only show of Cruel Alice. Now there's a gal that has a fine growth down there Smile
02-11-2018 17:14
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
meisterlampe1989 Offline
Banned

(02-11-2018 17:14 )DB83 Wrote:  Yip. I noticed a while back that the girl reacts to the pervcam logger rather than encourage one to enter. Seems rather backwards to me for group sessions.

So they still aren´t sure what they are doing.

Tonight I expect nothing. Lejla is - as you now - my absolute favorite but she doesn´t seem comfortable with the Pervcam. Sidney was a major disappointment yesterday and Nichole, well... she did horrible shows with Lola but as I already pointed out she was fully nude showing her awesome pussy hair for quite some time on Monday.

Plus their odd camera movements and placements with more than 1 or even 2 girls on. Maybe a bit more movement for the camera but not much nudity... well, we all know how this shows went lately.

(And by the way: They showed Sidney´s clips in her breaks last night. So they were hotter than everything she did live Big Grin)

I am quite happy now because I found a video of a legendary show with Tiffany Angel and Penelope Lopez on a Website I cannot name apperently. 4 hours and 30 minutes Big Grin First some nice nude action of them both with the typical Tiffany Angel "Lazyness" on preventing pussy slips. And then maybe the best thing that I have ever seen on this channel: Penelope Lopez playing fully nude with a feather boa for almost 2 hours fully nude. Covering just as much as she has to for the TV but showing as much as possible in sexy and interesting ways. Maybe I can send you a link DB83 (if this is allowed), maybe you know the vid.

So if they fuck up tonight, what I am expecting, I know what I am watchingCool

Update: Considering the Options on their .xxx Site were you can chose who´s cam you want they might try the Double Pervcam tonight. So get ready for technical issues tonight...
(This post was last modified: 02-11-2018 21:16 by meisterlampe1989.)
02-11-2018 20:57
DB83 Offline
Posting Machine

Not too bothered about Tiffany Angel or Ms Lopez. Tiff is ok. Had a major slip during one show when she turned around fully nude when doing doggy and showed her glory hole Smile Ms Lopez does nothing for me (always thought she was a trans)
02-11-2018 21:35
meisterlampe1989 Offline
Banned

Well I am not into tattoos and silicon breasts but for me a girl can get very high in my personal "rating" when I feel that she has fun and does what she is doing because she likes it.

Samy Fox for example... even if I would play in her league - which I am absolutely not - I wouldn´t even ask for her phone number at a party. Even Lejla. For me personally she is a bit too thin.
But they love it to make us boys horny and I really think they get horny themselves on the thrill by doing so. Of course they do it because they want to earn money and make a living but there are plenty examples were people made their hobby their job.
And such an attitude makes me horny even if the girl isn´t really my type.

Personally just based on the looks I am far more into Jolina Bryx, Sidney Pearl, Wild Vicky (- her tattos) , Lola, Kitty Monroe, Jolee Love, Camangel, Sweet Selina, Tatjana Young, Sexy Patty

So somewhat on the line of a bit more natural, no or maybe a few small tattos. Natural breasts. A bit chubby is welcome too. Cute face. Of course not every criteria fits every girl. But this is roughly my type.

But they are either gone from the show, are very seldom on air or do boring shows now.
(This post was last modified: 02-11-2018 21:57 by meisterlampe1989.)
02-11-2018 21:54
DB83 Offline
Posting Machine

If we are looking for a list of my favs for no particular reason although, as you say a good attitude to their work:-

Yes !!! Sexy Patty. If only see would return. Eva Adams. Kitty Monroe. Lillian Will (now she has put some kilos on and changed her eyes). Julia Herz. And, naturlich, Tyra.
02-11-2018 22:08
meisterlampe1989 Offline
Banned

I am a bit talkative tonight... and when I see her on the bed... Sidney is a bombshell. She ticks every one of my boxes. And according to the guys in the chat yesterday she seems to be a beast on the phone.

I hope she does a good show. But you know my motto: Lejla saves the day Big Grin
(This post was last modified: 02-11-2018 22:23 by meisterlampe1989.)
02-11-2018 22:22
DB83 Offline
Posting Machine

I am always a bit talkative after a few Erdingers Smile

Highlight of my recent trip to The Black Forest was a visit to a brewery in a former monastery and to sample the wares.

Back to top-hic ! from now Smile
02-11-2018 22:42
meisterlampe1989 Offline
Banned

Prost!

Well the chat is getting more and more "filtered". The last 3-4 days you had the same 2-3 guys who are basically cheering for everything they do and are satisfied. No critcs anymore... they all fled. From a few I know that they were long time viewers, some from the start. They don´t even bother to argue anymore.

Sidney already announced that she will stop the Pervcam at 11 o´clock. Either this coin loading problem is bigger than I thought or the Pervcam is dramatically decreasing in attraction. I know this could might be the issue of the technical problems but it almost seems like they slowly abandoning it. Or they try to make it more special... who knows.

Update: Well at least they are having fun... maybe they had a few Erdingers too Big Grin
(This post was last modified: 02-11-2018 23:21 by meisterlampe1989.)
02-11-2018 22:56
DB83 Offline
Posting Machine

Or the critics were silenced. The software does have the ability to stop anyone from posting.

Another option that can be set is only allow people who have coins to chat. The BS services do not do this but s66 does.

But there is little point in running the cam on the current set with all three standing and equally running the cam in that first hour either tonight.
02-11-2018 23:32
meisterlampe1989 Offline
Banned

Kind of a big announcement. Lejla just said that she will do private camshows from her home in the future. On the .xxx site. Maybe that´s their solution for the "too few girls but we want to make the Pervcam seperate" issue...

And there was a nice admitting of the movement problem: Nichole Charming who seems to be on some drugs tonight mocked Lejla because she can´t move properly now with the Pervcam.
(This post was last modified: 02-11-2018 23:55 by meisterlampe1989.)
02-11-2018 23:51