Thread Rating:
  • 24 Vote(s) - 4.29 Average

Babestation24 - Chat & Discussion (No Requests in this thread)

DB83 Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Babestation24 - Chat & Discussion
^^ Well you missed little. The shows for the last few days have IMO been pretty poor.

I said it before and will say it again. Over-promote the p.c. and you end up killing the calls. And surely the point of calls is to get an intimate moment with a hot girl. True that there are many who can not put a proper sentence together and these would never call anyway. And most of these also would not spend a pfennig on the service. Yes, I do use the p.c. on occasions and, yes, I could also use a more general show like the old peepshows where you actually got to see something other than a close-up of a clit. At present you are getting something halfway between both and neither is satisfying.
13-11-2018 21:25
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
meisterlampe1989 Offline
Banned

(13-11-2018 21:25 )DB83 Wrote:  At present you are getting something halfway between both and neither is satisfying.

This is what I am preaching since the first appearance of this little fucker... excuse me Big Grin

Tonight Jolina Bryx threw the slip away as early as ten minutes into the show and does the Pervcam for the first time with another girl on the show.

The last time she was on she did nice full frontal nudity walks towards the cam. Maybe we get at least that at a later point.

And I have to say Lillian Will is a real eyecatcher now with a bit mor efat on her hips. She looked way too artificial for me when she started... but now. WOW.

Maybe tonght I watch a little longer.

Maybe they are actually reading here and are teasing especially me... because everytime I threaten to quit the show they surprise with a show which is not too bad Big Grin
(This post was last modified: 13-11-2018 23:01 by meisterlampe1989.)
13-11-2018 22:58
DB83 Offline
Posting Machine

You are excused Smile

And I also have been saying that about Lillian Will for some time.
13-11-2018 23:37
DB83 Offline
Posting Machine

There have been some new developments over at BS24-land.

Firstly, which affects all the BS streams, they have rolled out a new web-player probably uses the newer protocol but results in very laggy picture. The older flash stream is still there but you have to alter the player settings for this.

The other thing - and I had to look at this 3 times just to be certain I was not imagining it or it was just a one-off cock-up - is when you invoke the pervcam you not only get that picture but also the main tv feed in p.i.p.. And you guessed it. That can actually hide part of what you are paying for. Just where's the sense in that ? Sorry. You must take my word for that as any webcam footage, even a still, is frowned upon.

Apart from that, Lillian is quite 'generous' so far this night Smile
14-11-2018 23:27
meisterlampe1989 Offline
Banned

(14-11-2018 23:27 )DB83 Wrote:  Apart from that, Lillian is quite 'generous' so far this night Smile

Yes. Nice camera angles too. But yesterday they did that too and from 12 o´clock onwards they deactivated the Pervcam and did their "standing show" for 90 minutes. Which means walking hither and tither with pants on. Nice for some teasing but for that long? Not my thing.

She announced that she will do a standing show soon. So it might get softer soon.

As I said there are only loyal fans in the chat now and they seem to be completeley satisfied when the girls have their pants on. I don´t want to go to a public swimming pool with them when they even get horny from that...Big Grin There are even some guys who are actively asking for the girl to get dressed.

No critics in the chat anymore. And if critics show up the account of the team and the loyal fans team up to mock them. Happened yesterday.
(This post was last modified: 14-11-2018 23:53 by meisterlampe1989.)
14-11-2018 23:52
Moorman Offline
Senior Poster

yesterday I saw that there was the option of the girl at home in the pervcam, now it is gone.
for work I did not follow the live, was there any girl?
15-11-2018 13:54
meisterlampe1989 Offline
Banned

(15-11-2018 13:54 )Moorman Wrote:  for work I did not follow the live, was there any girl?

Not that I would know of. They would have announced it aggressively and advertised it multiple times. Because this would be something new. Even for the short time I watched. Maybe they tested it for themselves.

And I think they are in need for something like that tonight because Amanda (not quiet) Hard is alone tonight. Let´s see if they have the dignity to not activate the Pervcam or if they let people pay to see her crotch with a panty on again.

I don´t know why people like her so much. Yesterday there were two in the chat who proclaimed her the best girl. She is one of the few girls who dirty talks sometimes on the open mic and judging from that she seems to be very good at it. Despite from the tattoos she has a great body. OK. But she doesn´t do full nude and she doesn´t move.

And just as a disclaimer (again): I am OK with a girl who doesn´t want to show everything. But to let her alone and even activate a supposed "Hardcore" cam. I think that is not a wise decision. Despite from the few pantylovers in the chat I think that most people watch those shows for some full nudity.

Lilian Will was surprisingly not so bad yesterday. And in the chat there was at least one who complaint about Amanda Hard. The excuse from the studio that some of the girls are shy... well... don´t buy that. Amanda Hard actually did fully nude once or twice as you can see in the Caps-Thread. And she is on for years. She just doesn´t want it because she is not a Hardcore girl. That would have been more honest.
They said that she will try the Pervcam... but based on previous experiences with her this can mean many things.
Maybe she even would do fully nude but there policy now is that there is NO full nudity anymore without the Pervcam activated. But that would mean Hardcore which she doesn´t do.

Like I said: Everytime I don´t expect something they usually surprise. So I will watch at least the beginning. The team will tell if she is about to do a bit more than usual. If not this show tonight will be early over for me.
(This post was last modified: 15-11-2018 20:57 by meisterlampe1989.)
15-11-2018 20:52
DB83 Offline
Posting Machine

To answer the above, if there was a girl then her icon and name would have appeared else you could not access the system.

In the time I was on the web-page I noticed no 'At Home' header which one often sees on the other BS pages. So it's more likely you just saw a test page.

But I still do not get that weird issue I experienced last night with the cam. Ok I have, on occasions, seen a tv feed where a cam feed should be. That can be put down to a main server error. But to have both a pc feed muxed with a tv feed ??????

And Amanda does nothing for me. So I have tuned in to Sport1. And what are they showing past 12pm ? Sport !!!!!!! What is going on or have they also dumped the adult stuff ?
16-11-2018 00:10
meisterlampe1989 Offline
Banned

At least they actually have the dignity to NOT activate the Pervcam with her tonight. But as I expected: For my personal taste a lost night.

But at least the two Amanda-Lovers from last night seem to have the time of their live considering what they write in the chat. How tastes can differ Big Grin
(This post was last modified: 16-11-2018 01:24 by meisterlampe1989.)
16-11-2018 01:20
DB83 Offline
Posting Machine

Channels should always try to cater for all tastes. One's man's meat is another man's poison Smile

Like I said before, Lillian did not do it for me when she started out. But now she has filled out a little, probably bigger breasts but not too big and changed her eye lashes and hair colour she ticks all the right boxes for me.

BTW the hanky-wanky stuff started on Sport1 at 12:30 so the evening was not a total blank out.

Not holding my breath for tonight as scheduled with Nicole, and nothing to do with her past, not floating my boat and Lola now gone all shy.
16-11-2018 14:27