Thread Rating:
  • 24 Vote(s) - 4.29 Average

Babestation24 - Chat & Discussion (No Requests in this thread)

ManuelM Offline
Master Poster

RE: Babestation24 - Chat & Discussion (No Requests in this thread)
Edita putting a finger in. Always a pleasure to see. Big Grin
06-04-2024 23:50
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
meisterlampe1989_2.0 Offline
Posting Machine

Dani back on schedule.

They changed Charlene to Joy with Edita tonight. I love when they are together. They have great chemistry. At least I hope they are together in the studio. Or from home... but PLEASE not one from home and one in the studio with splitscreen... that would be a waste Sad
(This post was last modified: 09-04-2024 16:14 by meisterlampe1989_2.0.)
09-04-2024 16:14
ManuelM Offline
Master Poster

Edita and Joy have great chemistry!! Smile

I know I am hoping for way too much right now, but just imagine: Joy has been doing cam shows simultaneously with the shows, maybe Edita is at her place and joins in on the action??!! Blush Big Grin
09-04-2024 21:06
Posting Machine

Surprise, surprise... both are in the studio TongueHeart
09-04-2024 21:31
SambaBamba Offline
BS24 Dauerwichser u. Arschficker

As far as I know, they live together.

It's nice that they're both in the studio tonight.

"With the license to fuck ass" - by Lejla-X

Top-10 All Time: #1 Leonarda Luis - #2 Tiffany Angel - #3 Lejla-X - #4 Sexy Patty - #5 Amanda Hard - #6 Sydney Pearl - #7 Lillian Will - #8 Vicky Sun - #9 Wild Vicky - #10 July Diamond
10-04-2024 01:08
jorrell Offline
Senior Poster

So the channel can now find the time and funds for a webmaster to do a complete overhaul on their website, but still leave the viewers with a complete outdated, archaic live stream feed and video quality from 25 years ago ! RolleyesBig Laugh It just cements who their target audience is and where loyalties lie.
(This post was last modified: 10-04-2024 14:42 by jorrell.)
10-04-2024 14:38
ManuelM Offline
Master Poster

It seems like there was a change in owners. The site is now operated from The Netherlands, and their services seem to have changed. I will need to take some time and check it out thoroughly.

What I am hoping for the most is that their regular TV shows get better again now. Some fresh faces, more consistency, more freedom for the babes especially for Dani.
(This post was last modified: 10-04-2024 15:37 by ManuelM.)
10-04-2024 15:19
SambaBamba Offline
BS24 Dauerwichser u. Arschficker

On the new page, you can access the "old" homepage by clicking on a link at the bottom - everything there is the same as always.

The range of live cams and peep shows is now 1:1 the same as on FunDorado. The additional offer of live cams from BS24 has now probably been expanded or there has been a merger. The regular TV show is unlikely to change. I would also very much welcome it if the babe could still be reached by phone from 23-6am, for example.

What I would really like to see again, however, would be these 30-minute peep shows by some of the BS24 babes, who then do it themselves and you can also call them. Just like there used to be in the past. I still don't understand why they did away with it. You could get your "ticket" for the half-hour show for a bit of money. After that, there was this thing with the PervCam and I thought that was just stupid and very boring for the "normal" viewer who didn't join in.

The concept of this peep show promised much more. They should bring THAT back.

But it won't happen anyway. Nothing will change at BS24 either. They will continue to stew in their dripping juice

"With the license to fuck ass" - by Lejla-X

Top-10 All Time: #1 Leonarda Luis - #2 Tiffany Angel - #3 Lejla-X - #4 Sexy Patty - #5 Amanda Hard - #6 Sydney Pearl - #7 Lillian Will - #8 Vicky Sun - #9 Wild Vicky - #10 July Diamond
(This post was last modified: 10-04-2024 15:50 by SambaBamba.)
10-04-2024 15:45
Posting Machine

Well, the new channel trailer is in HD. That's a step forward Big Grin The footage is very old and all the Bebes in it don't work at BS24 anymore... but they have to fuck up somewhere, otherwise it wouldn't be BS24 Big Grin

I wouldn't get too excited. I don't think the show will change.

The new website looks very nice and not like it was from 2013. Nice to have... but this really changes nothing.
10-04-2024 17:03
jorrell Offline
Senior Poster

Show has already started over on Astra, but I see the Live Stream on the new website is not present Huh

Problems already or has this been done purposely? Its available on the old page. This was their chance to provide the show in HD for the internet viewers (seeing as its all shot LIVE with 4K camera's anyway) but sadly no, no-one bothered to update and include a HD stream on a brand new website? In 2024?

Can someone not afford the bandwidth?, which is negligible compared to what the remainder of the site traffic will see.. I mean ffs come on, this is beyond pathetic and terrible management from whoever the fuck is now running/owning the show..

No webmaster would hold their hand up to this poor effort.. so all new content, pics, videos, BUT no HD for the TV Show.. In fact by the looks of it, NO ACTUAL LIVE SHOW now the old site has been relegated to an old .net address

With their current old lineup of girls over the last few weeks, its not like im missing anything anyway!
(This post was last modified: 10-04-2024 21:07 by jorrell.)
10-04-2024 20:27