Thread Rating:
  • 24 Vote(s) - 4.29 Average

Babestation24 - Chat & Discussion (No Requests in this thread)

Moorman Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Babestation24 - Chat & Discussion
sydney has confirmed on instagram the live broadcast tonight and that is her first live.
20-11-2018 15:56
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
meisterlampe1989 Offline
Banned

(20-11-2018 15:32 )DB83 Wrote:  Even so a pattern appears to develop >> 1st hour or so soft/calls only. Follow by an hour or so with full nudity/pc. Follow that with a basically soft show when they dual-cast with 1-2-3/cam still available ? (I confess I am never up whichever way you want to take that) during those hours. And then a final 'give it all u got' hour or so. Maybe this is the right way to go and not upset your broadcast partners.

They have (roughly) this pattern for a long time. This is the result of the complaints that the girl practically can´t move on the TV when the Pervcam is activated. So they introduced their "standing show" where they deactivate their Pervcams completely for an hour. Sometimes they switch the hour but it´s most often from 11-0 o´clock.

When they broadcast on 1-2-3 their performance can be different. Sometimes they are completely soft showing only boobis but sometimes they continue as before only that they act as if the Pervcam doesn´t exist despite of the fact that it is standing right next to them. Don´t ask me why they do this.

But I have to say the last two days they were very generous with full nudity in their hours of single brodcasting from BS24. This could be a sign that they are willing to to reduce the teasing a little and showing more again.

(20-11-2018 15:32 )DB83 Wrote:  Edita is still listed for tonight (and no other) so am looking forward but not so to allow for disappointment.

Yes. Me too. She is just 19 and new. So maybe she is eager and motivated. Like I often said new girls always do the best shows. They don´t know yet what is expected from them. They are not as skilled to avoid some flashes.
They had a black girl there once, not Josy Black. She was there only for one night and she practically flashed the night through. I am not even sure if she knew that this is supposed to be a softcore show. I bet the camera man was sweating his kilos off Big Grin She spreaded her legs without a hand all the time.

But we have to wait if Edita does the Pervcam. If not this will be a very soft night. You know: No Pervcam, No full nudity. She did it once, the night when the whole channel broke down. But the night before that she acted "shy". They often play this game with new girls to tease the audience.

So I look forward to her but with caution.
(This post was last modified: 20-11-2018 20:42 by meisterlampe1989.)
20-11-2018 20:34
meisterlampe1989 Offline
Banned

The caution was justified. She has good moves but no full nudity. They seem to have technical issues with the Pervcam. Right before the show started they wrote in the chat that they will start the Pervcam at 10.10. But they did it at 10.40. There were some people in the chat reporting errors. After 20 minutes she went to the "standing set". Now she does her break.

So long not impressed...
(This post was last modified: 21-11-2018 00:33 by meisterlampe1989.)
21-11-2018 00:20
DB83 Offline
Posting Machine

Yes. The cam show lasted all of 20 mins.

Actually, I was about to write that I noticed this evening that the cam was also running over at Rampant (which would allow the peeps with their credits to use them for this service) but not on the main BS web pages. And then it disappeared.

Does appear that this gal is jinxed.
21-11-2018 01:41
DB83 Offline
Posting Machine

Well other than the unexplained issue re the pc last night the production was all over the place.

Now beggars can not be choosers but even those that do pay deserve better.

Edita started of quite promising and was moving about quite a bit. But the producer then thought it a good idea to constantly move her around the studio to different locations so there were much too many breaks.

And when the cam was operational, as they have done before, they for a moment pointed their main camera at the monitor screen to preview the view. And again I saw they were muxing their main tv feed pip in that. FFS that is sheer madness.
21-11-2018 19:49
DB83 Offline
Posting Machine

Well the discussion around here has gone quiet. And maybe for good reason. For what I have seen of the last few days the shows have been shite (and I am too arsed to look up the equivalent in German for that)

I watched/recorded all of last night's 'effort'. And it is just as well that technology allows me to re-use that recording space.

What, I ask, has happened to Edita ? She showed major promise in her second show and then the lights went out. In her shows since then she has become a virtual nun - in fact I have seen sexier nuns just wandering around St. Peter's in Rome so maybe those nuns who smiled at you were not really nuns at all Smile. Yet she has not even come close to emulating her brief performance on that fateful night. And she is booked for two more nights and both with Angi Kroxx. Maybe it is a chemistry thing or and asshole of a producer. Yet I saw little reason to engage the pc during last night. And if that is the case there is little point in having it at all.

Why can they not book former models such as Julia Herz ? She did not need a pc to be hot yet given one I would guess that the servers would melt. And maybe that is the reason.
27-11-2018 17:43
Moorman Offline
Senior Poster

what should we write? the shows are boring, they have continuous technical problems on the signal and they continue to send pervcam spots (lola on the front page that is the only girl who has never done pervcam). if we are lucky we will see 15-20 minutes exciting / fun. I still have the credits bought in August just to make you understand how they are good at encouraging customers to get into pervcam.
27-11-2018 20:16
DB83 Offline
Posting Machine

Typically when you make a critical comment the following show is not half as bad.

Edita threw away her habit Smile and Angi was also more adventurous

I checked Edita's pc and there was no pip. Mind you she was already in pip on the main feed so I will have to check again when there is only one girl present.

But tonight is their third day in a row. One can see the law of diminishing returns being played out.
28-11-2018 15:03
meisterlampe1989 Offline
Banned

Hi DB83. I just wanted to write that it's is not the fault of you or any other User that I am not writing anymore. I am barely watching the Channel lately which I was trying to do for a long time. Now I finally succeded. The channel is dead for me and our discussion here is running in circles for ages.

Of course sometimes they do a good show. But the bad shows are too many. So for me it is a waste of time to watch this. The Pervcam and their erratic standards since it started killed the show.

Maybe in the future they will change back...but for now I am out. Sorry.
(This post was last modified: 30-11-2018 22:26 by meisterlampe1989.)
30-11-2018 22:24
DB83 Offline
Posting Machine

While I am sorry to read this, I am not surprised.

Once any channel changes the relationship between the model and caller they go on a slippery slope. I have already stated in more than one occasion that the impression I have got from the UK-BS channels that calls have virtually dried up. In fact the company behind that even stated in their annual report that their income is well down and are looking to cut costs.

Not for the first time I witnessed a model here openly using a sex toy. I am no prude but there is a time and place for that and it is not on a free-to-air tv channel and at time when younger people are probably watching. They may be more laid back in Germany about this but I have always looked at the comparison between simulation and stimulation. Only one of these belongs on free tv.

I will continue to look in here even though it may now be a lonely place.

Auf wiedersehen, mein freund !
30-11-2018 23:51