Thread Rating:
  • 24 Vote(s) - 4.29 Average

Babestation24 - Chat & Discussion (No Requests in this thread)

meisterlampe1989 Offline
Banned

RE: Babestation24 - Chat & Discussion
By the way: They just explained in the chat why they scarcely use the Pervcam anymore: The monitor were the girls could see themselves while performing for it is broken.
So they can´t check their movements for potential flashes.

The few times they did it in the last weeks the girl herself was practically doing it "blind".

It seems that they can´t afford a new one at the moment.

Edita is so hot... WOW. But her perfomances - so far - are mediocre.
(This post was last modified: 02-03-2019 23:33 by meisterlampe1989.)
02-03-2019 23:16
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
DB83 Offline
Posting Machine

Seems a lame excuse.

Why don't they do this like any other channel. Cam >> Laptop >> wifi >> server

Edita is indeed an enigma. Only watched a few hours yesterday. She threatened to go fully nude before 'Peep Time' and appeared to be stopped. But if that was allowed when the cam was running it surely is allowed when it is not. After her break she was on that newish set with the shiny backdrop and no movement.

Tonight calls seem to be thin on the ground. That could be a result of having only one girl for the second night running and the same girl. And if the schedule is right then it will be same again come the morrow.
02-03-2019 23:48
Moorman Offline
Senior Poster

I hope it's just an excuse. it's just a small investment to earn thousands of euros a month. they are a company that has focused a lot on pervcam in the last year. I do not think they leave everything for a broken monitor. it seems more logical to me that they have problems managing different flows.
03-03-2019 08:31
DB83 Offline
Posting Machine

As I said, it is a lame excuse.

Discounting the other possibility, over here we have a famous saying "It is a bad workman that blames his tools"

And if it is valid they should be pushing their standard show to encourage the caller rather than limping along.
03-03-2019 10:41
DB83 Offline
Posting Machine

Maybe their 'lie' has been revealed or their found a euro or two to buy a new monitor today.

Announced that the P-C will run tonight but why from 00:00 ? What happened to their 'adventurous' spirit ?
03-03-2019 22:26
meisterlampe1989 Offline
Banned

They did it before without a monitor. But I expect that she will not move very much tonight and it will run only for 30 minutes or so.
It is not impossible to do the Perv without a monitor. They started without one... hence the many flashes in the beginning.

Maybe I am wrong and she will do one of the hottest shows ever... you never know with BS24 Big Grin
03-03-2019 23:44
DB83 Offline
Posting Machine

But......

Flashes aside you can not run a webcam without a user-monitor of one kind or another. Else the model could point the cam anywhere.

Edita just moved Smile And she was seen to adjust the cam. And adjust it again and again.....

Hottest ever show ? Do let me know what you've been smokin' Smile
04-03-2019 00:43
meisterlampe1989 Offline
Banned

(04-03-2019 00:43 )DB83 Wrote:  Hottest ever show ? Do let me know what you've been smokin' Smile

I said "MAYBE" Big Grin

i
05-03-2019 10:27
jorrell Offline
Senior Poster

So the channel is up to the usual tricks. The last few nights with Edita were much improved. Naked most of the evening and pervcam out the way for the majority of it..

Then JayJay takes over Monday/Tuesday and turns the entire evening into a complete and utter borefest! So bad that i gave up after so long and switched off the recordings its was that bad.

This channel will never learn at this point now, their inconsistancy between models and shows is like watching 2 entirely different platforms at times.

Edita should be back thursday evening. we'll see what happens...
06-03-2019 14:25
jorrell Offline
Senior Poster

was looking forward to the possibility of a decent show friday night with Paula and Edita being on the schedule until i saw they had Nadine Bauer or whatever she wants to call herself on as well.

how can you call yourself a 'babe' channel and then put something as disgusting as this on your screen? Not to mention she spent about half an hour of the evening smoking on camera and flicking into an astray.

Completely ruined the whole show, needless to say i wont be uploading anything till she fucks off!!
09-03-2019 03:17