Thread Rating:
  • 24 Vote(s) - 4.29 Average

Babestation24 - Chat & Discussion (No Requests in this thread)

DB83 Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Babestation24 - Chat & Discussion
I would not go so far. Channels aim to cater for different tastes and there is a potential caller attraction for 'Doms' and other fetishes. Any smoking is just that as far as a caller experience is concerned - a fetish.

BTW, my friend, I read your chat messages the other night. To be frank, you waste your time. They will not take any notice there and even less that it is written in English. I wrote one some months ago when their top-up system failed. The English one was ignored although the model - Samy Fox - did see it and looked concerned. I then, with a little help from Google, posted the same message in German and although it was now replied to the response was quite contemptuous.

You might get more response by writing through their main site but there again.....
09-03-2019 20:46
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
meisterlampe1989 Offline
Banned

(09-03-2019 03:17 )jorrell Wrote:  how can you call yourself a 'babe' channel and then put something as disgusting as this on your screen?

Guy. You need to chill down.

I thought it is an unspoken rule that we don´t discuss the beauty (or the lack of) of a girl. Because taste is subjective. I can fully accept that she is not your cup of tea. She isn´t mine either. But stop insulting her.

Maybe I am the one here in the thread who is complaining the most about this channel but you will never find a single rude word from me towards the girls.

Stop calling her "disgusting" and stop spamming insults in the chat on BS24.xxx - like "hag" - or other pejorative shit.
10-03-2019 22:39
DB83 Offline
Posting Machine

On the web chat over here any derogatory comments would be swiftly deleted and for repeat offenders posting rights could be terminated. Some guys have even been banned for that.

Maybe BS24 do not care so much. But it is still bad form and, equally, has no place in these forums either.
10-03-2019 23:42
DB83 Offline
Posting Machine

Anyone else having issues getting a moving picture on the .xxx site this evening ?

The main site stream works (albeit still in the wrong AR) but the other site just shows, for me, 'Playback Error'

But the chat is active so I guess that some guys can see Jolina and Angi.

Edit:

Also checked with other sites that run the same stream and these did not work for me either.
(This post was last modified: 13-03-2019 00:53 by DB83.)
12-03-2019 23:40
bazzae123 Offline
Senior Poster

Yep. Same for me last night and still the same static picture for me 24 hours later annoyed
13-03-2019 19:49
DB83 Offline
Posting Machine

Well there is good news and not so good news.

The good news is that the AR issue on the main site appears to have been fixed.

The not-so-good news is that the .xxx site continues not to send a flash stream to the firestorm server. It could be that their flash encoder is borked or they have abandoned the alternative stream. Only time will tell.
13-03-2019 22:24
DB83 Offline
Posting Machine

Well I checked the site again and the chat is still active.

I really need our German friends to come on here and say if any of them can actually view the stream.

If they can then there is another conclusion to be made.
13-03-2019 23:52
Moorman Offline
Senior Poster

the flow works only in the main. use the .xxx only as a chat without seeing the video
14-03-2019 03:10
meisterlampe1989 Offline
Banned

(13-03-2019 23:52 )DB83 Wrote:  I really need our German friends to come on here and say if any of them can actually view the stream.

The stream on the .xxx-Site is absolutely dead. The same freeze frame for 3-4 days now.

Lillian cancelled for tonight... as usual Big Grin No, seriously. Why is she on the schedule almost every week but appears with a probability of 5% ?
14-03-2019 22:09
DB83 Offline
Posting Machine

There is a certain irony here that who's image does the channel use on their main site to promote the cheaper calls ?

But the charitable side of me says there must be a perfectly valid reason for these cancelations since if she was simply doing another gig having taking this booking the channel, I guess, would not be very sympathetic and continue to book her. And prior to that notification a few months ago that she was ill she was the model (pardon the pun) of reliability.
15-03-2019 00:19