Thread Rating:
  • 24 Vote(s) - 4.29 Average

Babestation24 - Chat & Discussion (No Requests in this thread)

Moorman Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Babestation24 - Chat & Discussion
to write in chat just have loaded credits in the past. no matter how many credits you have now. it seems to me a correct choice on their part
19-03-2019 00:36
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
jorrell Online
Senior Poster

(18-03-2019 23:27 )DB83 Wrote:  The above comment about needing credits to chat is not true. I just posted there and I have no credits right now. Of course you need to log in to chat.

I mentioned the other day that it was my belief that the .com site stream was now in the correct AR. Well it certainly is not tonight and the underlying stream is definitely 4:3

There was quite a nice sequence with Jolina last night as she danced fully-frontal naked. Some of that was split-screen but there was no obsctruction. Unfortunately, I only have the tv recording of that (which is a pita to rip) so, hopefully, someone else will upload it.

I will be recording the online stream this evening for a few hours. However lightning rarely striked in the same spot more than once.

As requested Full show uploaded here : https://www.babeshows.co.uk/showthread.p...pid2283145
19-03-2019 02:43
DB83 Offline
Posting Machine

(19-03-2019 00:36 )Moorman Wrote:  to write in chat just have loaded credits in the past. no matter how many credits you have now. it seems to me a correct choice on their part

If I read you correctly that may explain why I could write since I have acquired coins in the past.

Over at s66 you do need live credits to chat. Not sure about BSUK since I still have a few but have no desire to chat there.

I turned off last night's recordings since the show appeared quite 'flat'. Maybe I missed the good stuff later on but I can live with that.
19-03-2019 11:04
Moorman Offline
Senior Poster

I'm not sure. I still have credits. but it is the only explanation. I speak from experience on other sites. it's a way to protect yourself from the haters they write every time. they think that if one has bought credits he is in favor of the show and does not write some bad things that I have read in the chat in the past. I can be wrong.if I have not read badly db83 you said you have 0 credits now but you bought them in the past. our account should be in a list of active accounts.
19-03-2019 19:45
meisterlampe1989 Offline
Banned

If you think about it this is really really sad. The shows have a bit more nudity know but on a technical level they are going more and more down hill.

First they introduced the Pervcam. Then the constant crashing of the channel began. Then they changed their prompts and since then they have to use little paper cards for the phone numbers of the particular girls. Like in 2003 or so Big Grin. Then the .xxx site had a picture and tone shift for months. They fixed it for some days but since then the .xxx site is completely dead.
The stream on the .com site is in a wrong aspect ratio. So when they use splitscreen or picture in picture the girls are so small on the screen that you see nothing.
On the TV it is good enough but their knew prompts are bigger and there is less actual screen.

Due to the technical problems their Pervam "experiment" seems to be dead too.

It´s sad but also funny: The shows are getting more old school again. Just how I like it. No Pervcam but some nice full frontal action. But know that the shows are getting better they have massive technical issues.

Like I said it so often before: BS24 always finds a way to annoy you Big Laugh
(This post was last modified: 19-03-2019 22:43 by meisterlampe1989.)
19-03-2019 22:43
bazzae123 Offline
Senior Poster

.xxx stream back working tonight :-)
23-03-2019 00:07
princeCharme Offline
Babe Scout

yes after 3 weeks xxx. stream is online again!!! great
23-03-2019 23:29
DB83 Offline
Posting Machine

Not much to write about lately.

I just checked the schedule since even that had been empty for today etc.

A new model for the tv. Goes by the name of Bella Deluxxe. Can be seen from time to time over at visit-x. She 'filled in' a few weeks ago on an early shift and totally forgot she was also on tv - TWICE Smile

Listed to appear with Sydney Pearl. Yet she did not show up for her scheduled appearance on visit-x yesterday.

Could be an interesting evening.
01-04-2019 14:55
Doc Holliday Offline
Senior Poster

Does anyone here watch this show on satellite, or on the web only?
01-04-2019 15:31
DB83 Offline
Posting Machine

I can watch it on Sat.

That way I can record the later part (if the mood takes me) and watch it the next day.

The webstream is still flaky.
01-04-2019 16:06