Thread Rating:
  • 24 Vote(s) - 4.29 Average

Babestation24 - Chat & Discussion (No Requests in this thread)

shankey! Offline
Posting Machine

[split] Babestation24 - Schedule (Reference Only)
where is julia herz and sexy patty , you keep putting cleo and julia diamond on and they are boring
03-09-2012 19:15
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
dr fox Offline
Apprentice Poster

RE: Babestation24 - Schedule (Reference Only)
Sorry shankey i disagree i could watch Cleo van eden every night, she just has great energy and enthusiasm to constantly change positions( Hint to other babes on the adult shows please move around). Cleo if you read this keep up the great work anyone got any caps or pics of this woman please !
04-09-2012 17:29
K.HarperSe7en Offline
Account Closed

RE: Babestation24
Surprised this channel doesnt get much recognition tbh. Lots of nakedness, oil shows and some good looking girls.

There was a very good looking girl on the other night. Slim, brunette, lovely eyes, star tattoes down her side. Didn't catch her name though.
17-09-2012 23:17
england2011 Offline

(17-09-2012 23:17 )K.HarperSe7en Wrote:  Surprised this channel doesnt get much recognition tbh. Lots of nakedness, oil shows and some good looking girls.

There was a very good looking girl on the other night. Slim, brunette, lovely eyes, star tattoes down her side. Didn't catch her name though.

Her name is heisse Lola i think m8
18-09-2012 01:39
robwon Offline
Senior Poster

I wonder why the stream quality is so bad ?
22-09-2012 01:40
modelflat Offline
Posting Machine

(14-07-2012 10:58 )Censorship :-( Wrote:  Just one thing, though – Sexysat has full-on, explicit nudity, so why not BS24?

Sexysat looks like it's registered in the Netherlands (it has Dutch rating symbols on-screen), which must make a difference to content like it has with Babestation Xtreme in the UK.

BS24 has a German licence, I guess. Again I'm basing this on the on-screen content: in the corner they put the words "Jugendgefährdende Inhalte" (youth-endangering content Surprised), which is a required legal notice in Germany to protect the youths. It's taken very seriously. The government even has an "index" of all artistic works unsuitable for U18s, so the youths will know what they have to not look at. Big Grin

If the Netherlands' TV laws are like what I've heard about their cannabis laws, they'd flip between very liberal one week & very conservative the next. But they don't seem to mind Sexysat and BSX's full frontal and masturbation. Sexysat used to have a Hotbird channel, but apparently that satellite has gone cold and censorious compared to how "hot" it used to be. In any case, Sexysat's only channel is on an Astra satellite now.

||||||||
24-09-2012 00:30
modelflat Offline
Posting Machine

To actually comment on BS24... I'm pleasantly surprised to see the new web stream. It's more reliable and less jumpy than the previous one. And the show is a lot more erotic than the last time I watched it a few months back. I don't remember the models stroking their pussies as much as they are tonight... it may endanger the youths, but I'm glad they've decided that it doesn't endanger the adults.

And they've put up the colours of Bavaria for Oktoberfest - nice attention to detail and really gives the show a local flavour!
[Image: Untitled1.jpg]

The only thing about Sexysat TV that another channel would want to copy is its explicitness. Everything else – the lack of effort, lack of ambition, the screen layout, the overworked models – should make that channel's owners ashamed. BS24 and ETV look like geniuses in comparison.

||||||||
24-09-2012 01:00
shylok Offline
Senior Poster

Whilst I haven't watched BS24 for some time the terrible state of the UK channels has caused me to venture to the German channel for the past 2 nights.

I was pleasantly surprised! The standard of action has got much better than when I last watched (about a couple of months ago).

There was pussy on show from Pina both nights.

I really hope they get bolder and show more. BS24 is more unpredictable than the dull UK output and this I like!

Bravo, but DO keep it up!!!

Thanks

Shylok

Join OFCOM today we offer decent salaries + a company bonus scheme (based on how much pain you can inflict on the British public) - http://www.ofcom.org.uk/files/2011/05/sa...e-2011.pdf
(This post was last modified: 27-09-2012 20:49 by shylok.)
27-09-2012 20:48
K.HarperSe7en Offline
Account Closed

Where can you watch this channel online? My streams been dead for over a week now.
27-09-2012 22:19
JRfromGermany Away
killing time until i die ;).

I can watch the channel from (i believe) 2 am to 5.30 am on television.

I want try to capture it, is there any time delay for the video uploads? I read some channels have a 8 week "waiting time" before the show can be uploaded.

I hope to capture Julia Herz and Sindy.
28-09-2012 12:13