Thread Rating:
  • 24 Vote(s) - 4.29 Average

Babestation24 - Chat & Discussion (No Requests in this thread)

meisterlampe1989 Offline
Banned

RE: Babestation24 - Chat & Discussion
(26-04-2019 21:15 )DB83 Wrote:  The new girl. Just another 4B >> Big Boobed Blonde Bimbo << Sorry Smile

These must be the biggest boobs I have ever seen on one of these TV shows. She has even bigger ones than Amanda Hard.

It´s a pity but large boobs give me absolutely nothing. Especially the ones that look like ballons.

So congratulations to all the big boob lovers tonight Big Grin
26-04-2019 21:37
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Eastern3 Offline
Senior Poster

An another poor night.
No nudity in TV Screen and the Perv Picture is such as small and restricted that is absolutely no go.
The static camera in the webroom and the nervous camman is very unerotic.
The old pervshows in the bs studio was a much better with more surprises.
26-04-2019 23:32
DB83 Offline
Posting Machine

I know I read much too much in to this stuff but I have to ask this.

Roll back a week and when this promotion started Live-Strip were allowing you 10 'free' minutes. Now I do not know what that translates into Euros but the BS24 p-c was IIRC 20 coins per minute or 2 Euro. So 10 is a nice round number and, if there is no sting, then it's sufficient to test.

But 77 minutes ? That is seemingly a rather random number. Can you use these at your leisure or must they be used only in one day ? The latter would make some sense given my sceptical approach about 'free'. But still why 77 ?

And no. I am still not tempted to even find out myself.
27-04-2019 00:40
Moorman Offline
Senior Poster

I stopped believing in Santa Claus a few years ago. it will be a misleading advertisement. could be a bonus like on x-visit. there was written 75 euros as a gift. to get them you had to pay 75 euros. it was a 100% bonus. it is unthinkable that they give 77 euros to everyone. livestrip.com is full of promotions every day to get reload bonuses. I only use x-visit so I could be wrong
27-04-2019 15:25
meisterlampe1989 Offline
Banned

Tonight you can see the difference between a "new" girl and an "old" girl. We had this dicussion often times concerning why babes who appeared for quite some time getting more lazy.

Jay Love tonight is more energetic than any of the girls I have seen in the past months. She is moving a lot and she seems to have a lot of fun. She is gorgeous too. Could be a new favorite if she appears more often.
27-04-2019 22:31
DB83 Offline
Posting Machine

^^ And she has that cheeky 'wink' (No. I did not mis-spell the last word Smile )

But where, I ask, is PiP ? Like it or loathe it but surely that is the whole point of this promotion ?
27-04-2019 22:43
meisterlampe1989 Offline
Banned

(27-04-2019 22:43 )DB83 Wrote:  But where, I ask, is PiP ?

It´s back. Maybe they had technical issues yesterday.

So they have two different schedules on two different webpages.
And know there is a girl who appears on neither of those. They schedule even worse than BS 24 Big Grin

Edit: Or maybe they learned. Now they just teased the Webcam-Room and now it is gone again.
(This post was last modified: 28-04-2019 22:04 by meisterlampe1989.)
28-04-2019 21:52
DB83 Offline
Posting Machine

The new one looks kinda familiar from Visit-x. Can't recall her name tho. Did not catch it if it was said over the mic and no on-screen indicator either.
28-04-2019 22:17
meisterlampe1989 Offline
Banned

I don´t know. But at least I know that I think she is quiet sexy. As I already said: I have a thing for chubby girls. And these type of girls are a rare sight on these Babechannels.

Yesterday they had too much girls there. Three girls in this little studio. They couldn´t move. It was unfocussed because the cameraman/girl tried to give every girl her spotlight. I don´t get why they don´t seem to understand what is good for the viewer. Those Babechannels are existing now since the early 2000a and still the quality isn´t satisfying. If they get better on one thing there is always another thing which gets worse...

Maybe it is time for a new attempt to get away once and for all from these shows. As I said I reduced my watchtime again after the "fresh start" in Berlin. But I think in the future I will ignore them.

This is not the first time I said that I want to get away from them. To break a habit which I have for quite some time (the Babeshows started in Gernany with Eurotic) is not easy.

But I think it will get easier in the future because it looks like I am starting to work as a baker in August. I have to work nightshifts. So I won´t be able to watch these shows.
(This post was last modified: 28-04-2019 22:39 by meisterlampe1989.)
28-04-2019 22:37
DB83 Offline
Posting Machine

First off.

Congrats to getting the work. Shame about the nights but...................

Now the gal, who seems to have gone for now, is really nagging me. If I have the right one she was quite a regular a year or so ago over at Visit-x. She then vanished but only to re-appear, briefly, again. But not seen her for a while and she does not appear on their site now.
28-04-2019 23:16