Thread Rating:
  • 24 Vote(s) - 4.29 Average

Babestation24 - Chat & Discussion (No Requests in this thread)

DB83 Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Babestation24 - Chat & Discussion
Ok. Despite the best efforts of BS24 not to ID the new gal I can reveal her name.

She is known as NikkiCum and, yes, it is the girl I remember from Visit-x

https://live-strip.show/en/girl/NikkiCum

Edit: Just checked the live-strip schedule and could have saved myself the pain. Smile
(This post was last modified: 29-04-2019 00:02 by DB83.)
28-04-2019 23:59
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Moorman Offline
Senior Poster

the calendar changes every day. at least now it's for adding girls. please note that since they put this extra reward from the cam, no girl has missed the train or given herself sick
29-04-2019 19:29
DB83 Offline
Posting Machine

Yes. I now see some changes.

But I thought the whole point was just to have Berlin girls. Sydney Diamond is not. Not sure about some of the other BS24 'regulars'

And some of the promoted girls will not appear.
29-04-2019 20:18
DB83 Offline
Posting Machine

Let us call a spade a spade.

if the present format is a promotion then the Jodrell (work that one out) needs to know where they get their 'fix'.

They will not learn from the PiP since the message stuck on the back of the monitor which, correctly, hides any ppv content, is too small so makes the whole purpose pointless. When the image goes to full-screen, the Jodrell is none the wiser since the critical info is hidden by the info bar.

So is damned if you do and equally damned if you do not.

Confusion is magnifies when they can not even get the correct link on the info bar. That stated 'LiveStrip.show' whereas the correct url should surely be 'Live-Strip.show'. Maybe there is a redirect but knowing this shower I hardly expect it.
30-04-2019 14:08
Moorman Offline
Senior Poster

I joined the chat with sydney. it's embarrassing. must write in chat, keep a phone in hand and a toy. they don't know she has 2 hands. it is not difficult to understand that she need a headset. phone and webcam are still being mixed like pervcam. with roxxy and jolene we were always at least 10. here I was the only one for a few minutes.
time passes but the errors are always the same. there is very little left to do an excellent show
30-04-2019 23:04
DB83 Offline
Posting Machine

^^ You know that was a crazy episode last night. The cam session should be just that. But to see Sydney (sorry I quoted her older name above) also waving a phone expecting calls when the normal caller can see fook all.....

And , yes, girls can multi-task better than us but to have control of three objects with only two hands really does extract the urine.

I'll be glad to see this promo end and ,hopefully, 'normal' service resumed on the 3rd. The shows had become boring and predictable but atleast you knew what you were getting. And if some of the 'Berlin' models can be persuaded to travel then everyone gains.
01-05-2019 09:19
DB83 Offline
Posting Machine

^^ Maybe I now talk to myself but I do that all the time regardless (first sign of madness you know)

I have been expecting more of what happened, briefly, in the first hour last night with the 'Berlin' girls possibly not being fully briefed in what they could or could not show.

So Caro dared to show her breasts pre 'Titti-time' and the camera-person had a near seizure Smile

Yet as always happens here "We make the rules so we can break them if it suits us". So it was fine only a week ago to see Ms Schafer fully naked mostly, but not always, in the PiP, but not at other times.

Although it is only the 2nd May today has 'Berlin' already finished ?. The banner ad has already been taken down. Two 'regular' models on and nothing listed at present beyond tonight. A fairly normal site then. Smile
02-05-2019 09:15
Moorman Offline
Senior Poster

I want to give a final judgment like at school. sufficient but nothing special as it seemed at the beginning.
roxxy and joline joy absolutely the best. their show was clearly the best both free and paid. have made 2 girls a phone in free and hardcore show in livecam. as for yesterday I wanted to try again with sydney. she had left well, the first few minutes without a telephone, no underwear, and a toy in her hand. then she picked up the phone, the spectators had become on average 2, she put his underwear back on, she started doing the usual boring show and I left. sucked the toy as if it were under the desk to keep it away from the monitor cover.
I don't understand a thing. because they insist. using the phone in livechat is a loss of customers and not a profit
02-05-2019 13:22
bazzae123 Offline
Senior Poster

Ok, if we're going on school reports. 5 out 10 for effort, must try harder!
02-05-2019 17:56
GMach1 Offline
Account Closed

Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
Is there a problem with Babestation Germany? It appears to have been off line for a few days now?

LIVERPOOL-Champions League & UEFA Super Cup AND
Club World Cup Winners 2019-YNWA!
So long, farewell, auf weidersehn, goodbye, adieu, syonara, ha su chin and CHEERIO!
02-05-2019 20:53