Thread Rating:
  • 24 Vote(s) - 4.29 Average

Babestation24 - Chat & Discussion (No Requests in this thread)

meisterlampe1989 Offline
Banned

RE: Babestation24 - Chat & Discussion
Either they have technichal issues with the Pervcam or between 1 and 2 not a single viewer used it. They had it there with a sex toy next to it so they had obviously planned something but she completely ignored it for that hour.
The TV signal was gone for several minutes when she came back from her first break so I bet on the technical issues.
They are late now for their 1.2.3.tv start.

These technical shannanigans are bit too often lately...
(This post was last modified: 22-10-2018 01:14 by meisterlampe1989.)
22-10-2018 01:13
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
DB83 Offline
Posting Machine

U sure about the toy ?

I watched that segment live and also checked the recording to see the later bit but saw no toy. Or my eyes were not focused on the right part of the set.

As for the show it seemed to go off the boil after the first couple of hours.

Yes. Continueous technical issues haunt the service. That 'pause' you mentioned lasted for, in my estimation, 20 minutes. The web feed continued so there was a caller to be 'entertained'. But I have seen occasions when the girl(s) have just looked at themselves quite oblivious to what was happening.
22-10-2018 13:11
meisterlampe1989 Offline
Banned

(22-10-2018 13:11 )DB83 Wrote:  U sure about the toy ?

Absolutely. There was some kind of a plug but a little too big for anal. It was violet and it stood right next to the Pervcam with its box.

They planned something I am sure. Maybe to lure someone into private. But something wasn´t quite right after 1 o´clock. Up to this time the show was quite good.

Lilly Fox cancelled for tonight or maybe they cancelled her because they at last know what their problem is: The camara angle fuck up with multiple girls + Pervcam.

Angie is alone. Maybe she gets back to her good shows from earlier days.
(This post was last modified: 22-10-2018 17:48 by meisterlampe1989.)
22-10-2018 17:43
DB83 Offline
Posting Machine

My bad.

I forgot the one hour difference and was looking at the wrong segment.
22-10-2018 19:15
DB83 Offline
Posting Machine

Cannot comment on the final 80 or so minutes of Angi's show yesterday since my over-night recording, for whatever reason, failed.

The first few hours, despite real breaks and technical fault breaks was quite good. Not so good in the standing set.

Funniest thing tho was the guy who was paying for the cam pre 'Titti Time' to see her breasts. Could he not wait until the designated time when he could get that part for free ?
23-10-2018 16:40
meisterlampe1989 Offline
Banned

Only saw a few minutes the last two days. Angie Kroxx is one of the girls who does really annoying shows. At least in my opinion. She is constantly dressing and undressing.

Lillian Will is completely naked right now. Quite good for her "standards".
But she said something really really shady just a few mins ago: "I was a bit hesitant until the Pervcam started but now that you pay money I am willing to get completely naked" (roughly translated)

So now you get naked so I guess that you had to pay 2€/Minute on the phone didn´t really count as paying money? WTF?

Are they living in their own world?
(This post was last modified: 24-10-2018 23:02 by meisterlampe1989.)
24-10-2018 22:59
DB83 Offline
Posting Machine

A rougher translation would be:

"Now I earn more money from the cam I will show more and earn even more".

Remember that song from Cabaret ? "Money makes the world go around.........."
25-10-2018 00:21
meisterlampe1989 Offline
Banned

What I noticed is that they tone it down between 0 and 1 o´clock. I am trying to find out if they run on another channel at this time but I think it sticks out that they get a bit more soft.
Of course this is absurd considering they are hotter earlier of the night but with this channel... you know Big Grin

I´ve noticed another change in the last days and 2 weeks or so: They let the girls speak more about themselves. They can promote their personal websites, the camsites they are on. Their E-Mail adresses and so forth.
This results in some quite embarrasing things like some girls are announcing that they have an Amazon wishlist. Actually begging that somebody buys them clothes or things for their household.

Lillian Will took it to another level yesterday opening some kind of a flee market for adults. She had many slips and tangas with her and was presenting them to sell them to callers. Bounce

The last three days showed me that I find it easier and easier to get away from them. I watched maybe all in all 30 minutes over the past three days and got constantly confirmed that turning away completely is the right decision.

Maybe I zap in Sunday for Samy Fox but I think the channel is dead for me. And this time I am dead serious.
(This post was last modified: 25-10-2018 18:29 by meisterlampe1989.)
25-10-2018 15:05
DB83 Offline
Posting Machine

Reworking an pretty old 'Eurotic' joke I can confirm that Ms Will's panties/thongs are for sale.

In fact I am wearing one right now. Smile

Mind you the published schedule for Sunday, Monday, Tuesday is even a bigger joke.
25-10-2018 18:57
meisterlampe1989 Offline
Banned

I was in the Chat yesterday and someone asked why their schedule is empty from next monday on. To my surprise they answered to that: They have massive problems with cancelling girls and can´t fill in with substitutes. They don´t have enough girls.

Is this the real beginning of the end?
26-10-2018 15:47