Thread Rating:
  • 24 Vote(s) - 4.29 Average

Babestation24 - Chat & Discussion (No Requests in this thread)

DB83 Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Babestation24 - Chat & Discussion
If there is one thing that really pisses me off is when some asshole of a producer gets carried away with 'special effects'

Tyra on the mike - do not have a clue what she was talking a about - but the producer farted about with the colours so Tyra resembled a Martian. She was still on the mike and her image was totally reversed.

And they wonder why they are losing punters.
14-01-2019 21:05
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
meisterlampe1989 Offline
Banned

Jolina starts quite hot... but with just one camera position... for moste of the time.
14-01-2019 22:53
meisterlampe1989 Offline
Banned

One of the weakest weeks I have ever seen from them. So far.

Lillian Will is not my type but she cancelled her appearance for the tenth time or so. Consecutive! This time they didn´t even bother to give an excuse.

Lejla is on the schedule for tomorrow and monday but she cancelled the last two times. Will she come?

Full nudity just for some minutes some nights in an attempt with the Pervcam.

Performance is declining further...
19-01-2019 19:06
meisterlampe1989 Offline
Banned

Nice new inconsistency Big Grin

Two weeks or so ago they said on the mic that they are not allowed to say dirty words. Not even something like "wet".

Now they have a new concept were they are trying to tease people by dirty talking on the open mic. They have a new location for that were they sit on an armchair.

Lejla did it a few minutes ago and she used every dirty German word possible Big Grin

So again they changed a concept from one week to the other.

It seems that I am alone now here... but I think the people who are actually got away from the channel did right. I was away from it too but then came the full nude night from Jolina and I thought they got better... but overall... nope.

The Pervcam seems to be history but they won´t do full nudity anymore.

Edit: Lejla will use the Pervcam tonight.
(This post was last modified: 20-01-2019 22:06 by meisterlampe1989.)
20-01-2019 21:50
DB83 Offline
Posting Machine

You are not alone my friend. I am just looking for the right words.

If I am to be honest, I did record the 2nd half of last night - something I have not been inclined to do for quite some days - so in that respect I have to agree with you in the poor quality of the shows as of late.

Of course they hardly help themselves with the frequent switching of sets and the numerous full breakdowns. And when I have checked the streams they have also been really poor. So they really do as much as possible to discourage viewers and potential callers.

The P-C is now so irregular that even that as an additional source of income is in doubt.

So what did I think of last night ? Subject to the above reservations it was ok. Not great but ok.

Yet I would swear on my next cold Erdinger (and much too cold for these right now) that Jolina was scheduled for last night. Was her non-appearance explained ? And when I looked earlier she is listed tonight as well.

And I still can not get my head around this Nicole business.
21-01-2019 20:47
meisterlampe1989 Offline
Banned

Well Lejla never dissapoints. You know she is my favorite and I think her show yesterday was pretty decent. She is one of the few... maybe the only one when I think about it... who takes her pants off without the Pervcam.

She is and will always be the best performer of the channel in my opinion and even if I boycott the channel I will make an exception for her.

Technically I think they are getting worse and worse. The stream on the .com site is offline most of the time. Sometimes it works for a few days. The stream on the .xxx site is lagging for months. Even the sound is shifted.

Concerning the schedule I have a theory... maybe a conspiracy theory but I think they just make up some of the appearances of the girls. I mean someone like Lillian Will.... she was on the schedule for the last 10 weeks but came maybe 1 or 2 times. Maybe they just hope that fans of her or other girls who don´t appear will stay on the channel anyway.
(This post was last modified: 21-01-2019 21:19 by meisterlampe1989.)
21-01-2019 21:11
Moorman Offline
Senior Poster

tonight on x-visit there is the premium show of angi kroxx. it's usually nice to look . as regards bs24 I seem to be the usual girls who cancel the shows without being replaced. they put the pervcam function with 2 girls together and then have a full schedule of days with just one girl. the strategies of this channel are a real mystery
30-01-2019 16:59
meisterlampe1989 Offline
Banned

Well the show yesterday was very good. A week or so it was not worth watching with laughable 10 minutes of Pervcam per night and very very rare full nudity... but yesterday... all of a sudden they decided again to do the Perv for almost 2 hours with Lejla fully nude. Nice angles, sometimes you saw her pussy almost frontal with open legs on TV.
This even remembered me of the infamous night with Samy.

I stopped trying to figure out why they seem to be unable to follow a certain concept for longer than a week.

It became a lottery.
(This post was last modified: 30-01-2019 20:42 by meisterlampe1989.)
30-01-2019 20:41
Moorman Offline
Senior Poster

Yesterday I turned around on bs24 by chance. I have to admit it was a good show. I finally saw a new location, the girls playing with each other. I hope it was not just a case. I was lucky to find the right night or have they changed the mode of the show?
07-02-2019 16:12
meisterlampe1989 Offline
Banned

To be honest: Since the last time I wrote when Lejla did the good show I think the shows were absolutely boring. I watched maybe 10-15 minutes every night and I almost fell asleep.

They abandoned the Pervcam almost completely. I never liked it but without it they don´t get fully nude anymore.

Yesterday I was at a football game so maybe I missed something. Were they fully nude?

Edit: By the way. I have some shocking new news: Samy Fox will not appear again. It was her last show yesterday. I just read the yesterdays chat and she said that this will be the end...
(This post was last modified: 07-02-2019 20:31 by meisterlampe1989.)
07-02-2019 17:50