Thread Rating:
  • 24 Vote(s) - 4.29 Average

Babestation24 - Chat & Discussion (No Requests in this thread)

Liverpool_38 Offline
Apprentice Poster

RE: Babestation24 - Chat & Discussion
The show is getting worseSad nothing against any babe but why I must see 90 % nicole or samy ? Nicole will be here today and tomorrow again.. that mean she was/were there 5 from 7 days in a row annoyed Why they are not casting new babes or have at least more variety with the current working babes.
18-02-2019 23:54
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
xmaestro21 Offline
Apprentice Poster

Could you guys give me any advice on how to save the livestreams?
I tried a screen capture software like OBS Studio, that works pretty good but you can't really use the Computer while it's recording. And i tried Flash Video Downloader to download the Stream directly, but it turned out all choppy and laggy.
I wanted to save yesterdays Show of Heisse Lola and stayed up all night, just to end up with a messed up Video Sad
24-02-2019 13:46
DB83 Offline
Posting Machine

Jaksta Media Recorder will capture the stream directly.

There is also a long thread in the forum about capturing via VLC (Videolan Player)

However, the stream is really poor at present. It is generally laggy. Not a smooth experience at all and the sound continues out of sync.

Add to that the stream on the main site is now in the wrong aspect ratio.

Watched a few hours last night since Edita was on - not been there for some time. They even ran the Perv-Cam for appr an hour including, it appears deliberately, cutting the music and one could hear her 'groaning'. All out of sync on the stream.

Yes. Nicole appears omni-present lately not counting her channel-hopping over to Sudio66.
25-02-2019 09:59
shankey! Offline
Posting Machine

the show was ruined last night with the poor quality of the streams Sad
25-02-2019 10:02
meisterlampe1989 Offline
Banned

Last night the show wasn´t ruined... there was no show at all.

Lillian Will was on the schedule and she - as usually - cancelled but there was no substitution.

Tonight they have a "Special Guest", a dominatrix named Lady Nadine Bauer. That means of course IF she comes.

Their technical problems on the .xxx-Site are still consisting. Can´t they afford a technician? This is going on for months. I think that is the reason why they don´t use the Pervcam anymore. My first suspicion was that there are not enough users but then they would have abandonned it completely and there would be no need for the .xxx-Site. Edita was the only one who used it in the last 2-3 weeks. Just for an hour. Full nudity is very very rare at the moment.

Last Saturday Lejla and Lola did a nice old school show without the Pervcam but with a lot of full nudity. This was the only show this month I watched longer than 10 minutes.

They are a joke at the moment.
(This post was last modified: 27-02-2019 13:11 by meisterlampe1989.)
27-02-2019 13:08
DB83 Offline
Posting Machine

A funny thing happened over at BS24 land last night.

For a start the stream was not so stuttery it has been of late and Jolina's mic was actually in perfect sync with the video.

She even got fully frontal naked for a short while. No blurry cam. No stupid OSG's. Just a good ol' nekkid chic.

If the channel can just get back to basics with no silly gimmicks then it might still have a future.
01-03-2019 11:28
meisterlampe1989 Offline
Banned

Of course I missed this. Maybe someone capped it.

Everytime I decide to definetly not watch the show again they get better Big Grin

I bet when I watch a bit tonight they are back to their boring shows. Or they use the Pervcam again and blur everything or you can see the girls only from the waist upwards.
(This post was last modified: 01-03-2019 11:44 by meisterlampe1989.)
01-03-2019 11:42
DB83 Offline
Posting Machine

Since it has been a long time since I saw Jolina like that, and my recorder was running just in case, I have now uploaded that short sequence to the video section.
01-03-2019 15:40
meisterlampe1989 Offline
Banned

Thank you DB83.

Well: Full nudity in a standing position is very rare on BS24. Let´s hope that their shows get better.
01-03-2019 15:45
lflove Offline
Senior Poster

(01-03-2019 15:40 )DB83 Wrote:  Since it has been a long time since I saw Jolina like that, and my recorder was running just in case, I have now uploaded that short sequence to the video section.

great spot! I have about 6 hours or so of that show (last hour did not record), which, i forgot to upload.

she did a similar thing before Big Grin
https://www.babeshows.co.uk/showthread.p...pid2224255
02-03-2019 13:25