Thread Rating:
  • 24 Vote(s) - 4.29 Average

Babestation24 - Chat & Discussion (No Requests in this thread)

meisterlampe1989 Offline
Banned

RE: Babestation24 - Chat & Discussion
Yep. Seems like it is time to say goodbye...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qjzJYa7tHLs
(This post was last modified: 26-08-2022 18:14 by meisterlampe1989.)
26-08-2022 18:14
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
patocha Offline
Posting Machine

nice song!
all the best 2 U all - i hope of october shows
26-08-2022 20:14
Eastern3 Offline
Senior Poster

Hey patocha I dont think that anything will change in october.
The so called Sommerpause is only a word for we have no girls anymore in my opinion.
There are so much girls on german camsites and on all the other years since 2011 it was never happened.
For me it is a financial thing they ruined herself by this kind of everytime same shows without action and without some variety.
26-08-2022 21:43
Manuel Offline
I'd marry H. Lola in a heartbeat

(26-08-2022 21:43 )Eastern3 Wrote:  The so called Sommerpause is only a word for we have no girls anymore in my opinion.

Big GrinBig Grin exactly. How long does this 'summer break' last? The impression is that they are in a really bad shape, way worse than in the past. This has been said here before, but, as others have written, this time it really seems that the channel is on its deathbed. We will have the proof very soon, however. As far as I know September can no longer be called 'summer' (certainly not in Germany), so if from the first of September the situation does not change, it means that BS24 is really finished this time.

year after year after year, I keep reading that the shows were better "in the past"... maybe they were never that great (except in the pioneering era)?
26-08-2022 22:15
Moorman Offline
Senior Poster

to predict the future of bs24 it is necessary to understand the reasons for this situation. if the problem is the roster of girls, they may be able to continue by hiring 5-6 new girls. unfortunately I am afraid that the problem is the management costs which with the energy prices are unsustainable. in this case I guess they can decide to do home shows like visit-x and add some single nights with girls in the studio. the summer break is clearly an excuse, I'm curious to see how the situation evolves. p.s i noticed that they changed joy viper's photo. this means that her presence is expected in the next weeks and that they do not close.
26-08-2022 22:43
princeCharme Offline
Babe Scout

from Friday 26th August to september 2nd there only 2 Days in 8 Days span with shows.
and most imporant at the weekend, no Show.
That makes me very sad. they End is near i would say.
i Agree, the so called Sommerpause is way to long.
When did they start with that?
people will forgot babestation when they are not airing. Many good girls were leaving the show, so Sad.
27-08-2022 00:52
TedBrah Offline
Account Closed

(27-08-2022 00:52 )princeCharme Wrote:  i Agree, the so called Sommerpause is way to long.
When did they start with that?

Hello princeCharme, the so-called summer break started in early July. It has been almost two months since then.

(26-08-2022 22:15 )Manuel Wrote:  We will have the proof very soon, however. As far as I know September can no longer be called 'summer' (certainly not in Germany), so if from the first of September the situation does not change, it means that BS24 is really finished this time.

Hello Manuel, technically, summer in Germany is from June 21st till September 22nd.

I hope everybody is doing fine. Best wishes to all of you!
(This post was last modified: 27-08-2022 14:13 by TedBrah.)
27-08-2022 05:19
Manuel Offline
I'd marry H. Lola in a heartbeat

TedBrah, I admit that at the grand old age of 33, I did not know that in the Northern Hemisphere summer ends on 22/23 September Big Grin.
Well then I assume that by 23/24 September we will know what the fate of this channel is, and whether the "sommerpause" is indeed a "summer break", or whether it is a way of saying "we are screwed".
It is certainly the first time I have seen such a thing in the babechannels landscape, and I don't see how such a 'break' makes economic sense for them, unless, as Moorman suggested, they are having difficulties in sustaining the costs of running the channel due to rising energy prices. Sounds plausible to me. But if it were true, given the bleak prospects on the horizon, I think there would be little hope for an improvement in the situation

year after year after year, I keep reading that the shows were better "in the past"... maybe they were never that great (except in the pioneering era)?
27-08-2022 15:16
TedBrah Offline
Account Closed

It seems like the show will be back to action on September 3rd:
Edita Rose, Joy Viper, Tracy Haze.
27-08-2022 22:22
ManuelM Offline
Master Poster

Finally! Hoping for the best as we all are.
27-08-2022 23:17