babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3.25 Average

**Ultimate Babe 2011** - Discussion, suggestions, opinions...

Regenerated Offline
An Unearthly Child

RE: **Ultimate Babe 2011** - Discussion, suggestions, opinions...
^^ Actually, Tori Lee was the runner up last year. Caty defeated Daryl in the semi final.

"WHAT DO YOU KNOW ABOUT ACID HOUSE MUSIC?"
BABE OF THE MONTH FOR APRIL: ARURA SKY
19-11-2011 23:03
Find all posts by this user
sweetsugar007 Offline
Big Ass Lover

Early exit polls show a strong lead for Caty Cole a 30% lead over her rival but a much closer competition between Sophia and Danni.

I have to say I never knew Sophia had such a strong following I would have had Fernanda to win this all day long you can never second guess the electorate!!

Spiderman,Spiderman,does whatever a Spider can!!!
20-11-2011 10:46
Paul71 Offline
Posting Machine

(20-11-2011 10:46 )sweetsugar007 Wrote:  Early exit polls show a strong lead for Caty Cole a 30% lead over her rival but a much closer competition between Sophia and Danni.

I have to say I never knew Sophia had such a strong following I would have had Fernanda to win this all day long you can never second guess the electorate!!

It looks like an all Elite TV final? I think Caty Cole is going to win it again this year? IMO, Caty has not been the same performer since very strict OFCOM rules and her Boob job. I understand that she can't bounce around like she did before, as she has to wait for her boobs to settle, which can take well over 6 months.

It is very interesting to see, with all the abuse the models get for having a Boobjob, 3 of the semi finalist, have had a boobjob? LOL
(This post was last modified: 20-11-2011 11:43 by Paul71.)
20-11-2011 11:38
iamthatjack Offline
Banned

Considering Caty won the first round, where everyone listed their top 10, by a landslide, it was only a matter of time before she was announced as the winner! Too predictable
20-11-2011 12:27
Scotsman Offline
Posting Machine

It's weird, I was very surprised when Caty won it the first year as I never really thought of her as being amongst the most popular babes around but year after year, she comfortably cruises through this tournament! I guess part of that is that a large percentage of voters are the same people.
20-11-2011 12:34
derek purcell28 Offline
nice man

Dannii Harwood gets my vote all the time shes the best hope she wins

partly blind derek
20-11-2011 12:49
Regenerated Offline
An Unearthly Child

Exactly, and as Caty has such a strong following, the likelihood is always that she's going to gain the most votes, because of the same people voting for their favourites. People's favourite girls rarely change, hence the reason why the final result may not change. There's still time though. Sophia, Fernanda and Dannii Harwood have all showed that they can progress further than last year.

But I have to say that from the indications from the first round, almost everyone picked Caty somewhere in their top ten. There weren't many that didn't vote for her at all, and a lot of those people that didn't vote for her at all had inelligible votes. That shows a lack of intelligence from a lot of voters. But still been exactly the right way to run the tournament. We knew that the different format would cause grumbles from disappointed members, but at the end of the day, the forum has spoken. Its a far more accurate reflection on the overall opinion of the forum.

If Caty wins it again, so be it. If any of the others win it, they will all have deserved it. I'd say the four semi finalists are in all honesty, probably four of the strongest performers of the year. Sure, people will be disappointed their fave isn't there, same as I am. But at the end of this thing we have to hold our hands up and say that whoever's won has deserved it.

Bring on the daytime competition - should be great fun! Smile

"WHAT DO YOU KNOW ABOUT ACID HOUSE MUSIC?"
BABE OF THE MONTH FOR APRIL: ARURA SKY
(This post was last modified: 20-11-2011 12:51 by Regenerated.)
20-11-2011 12:50
Scotsman Offline
Posting Machine

There can be no faulting the system this year really. It was completely open at the beginning. The people who have bitched about the knockout stages fail to realise that if a girl was popular enough to win when voters could pick just about anyone, then surely they'll win the knockout stages too, as Caty has shown so far. It just adds a bit more excitement and some twists and turns as there have been a couple of upsets along the way.
20-11-2011 16:56
sweetsugar007 Offline
Big Ass Lover

Are there any plans to get the babe who wins to post a message on here when she receives this career defining award?

Spiderman,Spiderman,does whatever a Spider can!!!
20-11-2011 17:10
Scotsman Offline
Posting Machine

Well Caty has definitely posted both times she has won in the past so I'd imagine if she wins, she will no doubt post and I believe the other babes involved all post here so they'll be informed of their win. We can then hope they come and give an acceptance speech. Wink
20-11-2011 17:27
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV