Poll: would you watch a show in a similar style to the babe shows, but instead featuring guys?
This poll is closed.
Yes, I'm a girl/bi/gay guy and would love to see this! 7.69% 3 7.69%
Yes, I'm a straight but open-minded guy and appreciate a great body and a good-looking guy 7.69% 3 7.69%
No, I'm a girl/bi/straight guy, and its a rubbish idea 7.69% 3 7.69%
No, because I'm a straight bloke 76.92% 30 76.92%
Total 39 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

hot bloke shows!

laurenDD Offline
Apprentice Poster

hot bloke shows!
seriously... why has nobody come up with a phone-in show featuring hot guys? as much as I love to watch the babe shows myself, I am straight, and would love to see some guys getting there (OFCOM limited) kit off!

Now, I'm aware that the majority of the members on here are straight males, but surely there are girl/bi/gay members who agree?
05-11-2011 12:09
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Money_Shot Offline
ATFC - 1992

RE: hot bloke shows!
I think they did used to have a gay guy phone show years ago?

The early bird might get the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese.

Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth.
05-11-2011 13:50
Find all posts by this user
Exciter Offline
Junior Poster

I am a hot straight guy who would love to do shows for horny straight women (preferably hot women! lol)
05-11-2011 15:16
tsurugi Offline
Banned

I remember cellcast trying something similar a few years ago it didn't last long.
(This post was last modified: 05-11-2011 15:53 by tsurugi.)
05-11-2011 15:53
Scotsman Offline
Posting Machine

Where's the option on the poll for 'I'm a straight guy who thinks that straight women and gay/bi guys should be catered for, so would be in favour of a 'hot guys' show?' Wink

It's not something I'd watch, but it does seem strange that such an obvious market hasn't been tapped into. Surely there'd be a few women who'd like to call and I'm certain plenty of gay/bi guys would be up for calling.
05-11-2011 15:56
mr williams Offline
Still Missing Roxy :(

(05-11-2011 15:16 )Exciter Wrote:  I am a hot straight guy who would love to do shows for horny straight women (preferably hot women! lol)

And therein lies the problem - a lot of blokes would be happy to cater for women but would be decidedly uncomfortable if a gay man phoned up!!

BOY CALLER!!! BOY CALLER!!!

follow me on twitter @mrwilliamsforum

05-11-2011 16:00
eccles Offline
custodes qui custodiet

Not my kind of thing, but there used to be a Spanish channel called TvL with 2 strippers, a man and woman who would strip slowly. Mixed shows might attract couples.

Gone fishing
05-11-2011 23:46
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

First of all just to clarify I'm 100% straight and would not entertain or watch it, however in terms of the benifits it could bring to the babe shows I would hold no objections, it could actually make Ofcom more open to the type of babe shows we've all been craving for simply out of fear of causing prejedice, so in many ways could possibly work as an advantage, if my memory serves me correctly however they have once tried this show as an experiment, back in 2007 I tuned into what I thought would be house of fun, if anybody remembers, that show featured some pretty hot babes using a fictional house setting only to my utter disgust one night switching the channel on to instead see blokes on eek I immediately changed the channel after throwing up in a bucket at my utter disgust, but like I said if it worked in the babe channels favour it could be worth a thought, obviously straight blooded blokes such as myself wouldn't be watching it but there is probably a market for it for the gays or straight women. Right now back to the babe shows before I have to throw up again bladewave
07-11-2011 23:16
Scotsman Offline
Posting Machine

What a laughably homophobic post.
07-11-2011 23:17
eccles Offline
custodes qui custodiet

(07-11-2011 23:16 )Scottishbloke Wrote:  First of all just to clarify I'm 100% straight and would not entertain or watch it, however ...

Yes, of course. Just curious.Big Grin

Seriously though, I vaguely remember one of the channels trying something like that. The problem was that it ran completely against expectations, a babe channel suddenly had hunks and twinks one night. It took ages to get off to it.Sad

There was no advance warning and it was not clear how they hoped to attract the pink audience. Bi perhaps, but gay men were probably not in the habit of surfing the babe channels. It was like closing a towns takeways and replacing them with 4 star restaurants for just one Friday night and being surprised at the lack of bookings.

As for homophobic, well a dash of honesty is called for. The sight of two blokes cuddling or snogging does creep out a lot of men. It runs counter to a lot of social conditioning but that doesnt make it homophobic and I suspect a lot of gay men wouldnt disagree. Homophobic is saying (or thinking) it should not be allowed or is not natural. And sadly a lot of women cringe inside if they see two birds snogging or beyond. Fair warning isnt too much to ask.

Gone fishing
08-11-2011 00:01
Thread Closed