Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average

Miss Jennifer Bee/Leona Lee - Chat, Caps & Vids

IvIaxed Stats 76 Away
Posting Machine

RE: Leona Lee Badeau (Jenny) - Chat, Pics & Vids
Shy thanks chat girls tv,i`ll try and keep this short but sweet Blush
when i seen jenny on your show today @ 16:30 it was a really nice suprise Surprised as you know i like jenny alot so i just wanted say how happy i was to see her again Wink
last time i saw her was when she was wearing the gorgeous red shorts in these luvly pictures which i think are fantastic....i`d love it if you could say hi to jenny for us if u could coz im unable to fone but use to txt her alot saying how nice she is Smile
when i first saw her i didnt know she was wearing the pink bikini top underneath the sexy black bikini till she start playing with the strap Surprised
Big Grin but it dont matter because she looks absolutely fantastic & i love seeing her doing that.....thanks Jen.X

THANKS FOR THESE REALLY GOOD SCREEN CAPS
luckily i have sky + in hd so i can record aswel so it just gets better `n better all day long Heart Lots Of Love,TigerPETExXx

Thanks 4 All The Good Times *!*
(This post was last modified: 08-11-2011 18:35 by IvIaxed Stats 76.)
08-11-2011 18:33
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
StanTheMan Offline
Banned

Miss JenniferBee Clips/Caps & Discussion
I'm expecting this post to be removed given the current climate, but here goes.

Decided to tape Miss JenniferBee this affy. As is usual these days I wasn't holding out too much hope for anything interesting, but I've only just gotten round to watching it and what a show we got! Stupidly I didn't bother recording the after-nine session, and I'm now seriously regretting it.

I suppose the show only seemed as surprising as it did because of the current situation, but it was racy to say the least. I loved how she kept adjusting those huge, heavy tits of hers and exposing her pink bikini top beneath that swimsuit thing she had on. There seemed to be a heavy dose of sexual frustration going on, almost as though at any minute she was going to lose control and flash her tits or something.

At one point, unless I'm very much mistaken, she showed us her little dildo-shaped make-up brush. I admit the handle may just have had a bulbous end to it, but either way she was definitely bringing its phallic shape to the attention of someone off-screen.

I can't believe I didn't record the after-nine show annoyed
(This post was last modified: 09-11-2011 05:06 by StanTheMan.)
09-11-2011 04:56
StanTheMan Offline
Banned

RE: Miss JenniferBee Clips/Caps & Discussion
Is that a dildo make-up brush I see before me? Big Grin

Does anyone happen to know when she's on next? After this show, and seeing the caps by Biker Annie Lover, I absolutely must capture every second of her shows from now on.

[Image: jenniferbee1thumb.jpg] [Image: jenniferbee2thumb.jpg] [Image: jenniferbee3thumb.jpg] [Image: jenniferbee4thumb.jpg] [Image: jenniferbee5thumb.jpg] [Image: jenniferbee6thumb.jpg] [Image: jenniferbee7thumb.jpg]
(This post was last modified: 10-11-2011 00:17 by StanTheMan.)
09-11-2011 20:49
Rob169 Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Miss Jennifer Bee - Chat, Caps & Vids
any news on what's happened to Jennifer and those delicious tits, has she left chatgirl like a few other seem to havebladewave allways thaught jen puts on a very watchable showWink
04-01-2012 08:57
Boomerangutangangbang Offline
Owned by Kelly Bell

(04-01-2012 08:57 )Rob169 Wrote:  any news on what's happened to Jennifer and those delicious tits, has she left chatgirl like a few other seem to havebladewave allways thaught jen puts on a very watchable showWink

Back today,looks like 2-10pm shift.

FORUM AWARDS POSTER OF THE YEAR 2022 & 2023

Muchi-wa shifuku dearu

...And Justice For All - Metallica
04-01-2012 16:13
StanTheMan Offline
Banned

Fuck damn it! The number of times this happens to me is beyond incredible! I see a performance from a girl on a particular channel and enjoy it so much that I then religiously record that channel every day from 05:30 in case she's on again. This happened about three months ago when I first saw Jennifer and I've been recording this channel since in the hope of catching her. Then last night as I was going to bed, I finally decided it was a pointless exercise and didn't bother settiing the show to record... and surprise surprise, look who turns up!

So what have I missed? Has she been fondling (and occasionally flashing) those puppies all day like she did last time?
04-01-2012 19:30
Rob169 Offline
Posting Machine

^
didn't miss that much stanSad probably her poorest performance for a whilebladewave might just need a shift or two to get back in the swing of things
07-01-2012 21:02
Rob169 Offline
Posting Machine

i see miss jennifer bee has turned up on dirty wives channel tonightbladewave ah well at least we get to see more of those delicious titsTongue
26-01-2012 00:02
angelinalovefeet Offline
Senior Poster

Miss jenny Bee and kandi Kay both look mighty fine tonight wish they both show thier soles at the same time for all the foot guys
10-02-2012 19:07
Nylonsub Offline
Senior Poster

Love this girl very sexy

Favourite Girls Now - Ella Jolie, Vicki Peach, Elise James, Maria Smith and Bella Mendez
10-02-2012 21:39

Click here to watch Babestation TV