No
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 2.5 Average

Would you like to see Eurotic TV on UK Sky

Scottishbloke Away
Banned

Would you like to see Eurotic TV on UK Sky
The reason for this poll is I would like to start up a campaign to get Eurotic TV on UK SKY, not everyone is able to receive this channel as I am one who is not allowed to put up another dish down to the simple fact that the housing association has fitted each block of flats with a communal satelite dish in order to keep the building looking tidy and forbids anybody putting up their own dish so we can only all currently receive SKY UK. Eurotic TV however isn't broadcast on the Astra 2 satelite which SKY transmits from so we really are screwed so I would like to get this campaign up and running so that I could collect some data to e-mail Eurotic TV with as if this channel did come to SKY the others would really have to up their game and this would offer competition and something different which the UK based ones are unable to offer at present.
15-11-2011 21:14
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
mr williams Offline
Still Missing Roxy :(

RE: Would you like to see Eurotic TV on UK Sky
Are any of the other tenants Polish/Romanian/Slovak etc? If so, knock on their door and ask if they're interested in getting their home channels on Astra 13E.

In these days of political correctness the housing association wouldn't dare refuse them a dish and risk complaints of racial discrimination and breach of human rights. Just take a feed off that.

Just a thought!

follow me on twitter @mrwilliamsforum

16-11-2011 02:15
eccles Offline
custodes qui custodiet

Sounds good. One reason for satellite TV used to be learning about foreign cultures and learning languages. As far as I can see there are masses of Asian channels, a few African channels, one dire French news channel (TV5) and one religious Spanish channel (RecordTV). Thats it. No foreign culture.

Lets get loads of European channels.

Gone fishing
16-11-2011 02:57
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

(16-11-2011 02:15 )mr williams Wrote:  Are any of the other tenants Polish/Romanian/Slovak etc? If so, knock on their door and ask if they're interested in getting their home channels on Astra 13E.

In these days of political correctness the housing association wouldn't dare refuse them a dish and risk complaints of racial discrimination and breach of human rights. Just take a feed off that.

Just a thought!

Yes that's a good idea, I never realised last year when I purchased my 50% share in the property that putting up another dish was going to be such an issue, unfortunately as far as I know the other residents in my block are all British but I'll try and find out for sure, but I could allways go down the route of saying I need another dish to practice my religion as that could be a viable reason but my hands are tied as on my title deeds it stimpulates that no other dish is to be put up other than the one that serves the whole block, I'll try and come up with something that is viable as the eurotictv web stream is pathetic with the poor picture quality and constant freezing I seldom can be bothered to watch it, that's why I'm campaigning to get it on SKY UK, the only sticky point is getting this channel past the Ofcom censors but TVX could surely show it or something if it can't be allowed to broadcast on FTA with current Ofcom regulations.
16-11-2011 03:33
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

We are really needing to make more headway here as we only have 5 yes's. If you haven't allready seen the show then here is the link. They do hot shows each night running from 10PM - 3AM.
http://www.eurotic.tv//
17-11-2011 01:32
SCIROCCO Offline
Banned

Yes but only as long as they challenge the censors. No need for more tame rubbish...
17-11-2011 19:39
dirk362 Away
Farewell to one and all...

Eurotic TV could make potentially make the transition to $ky, but even they'd have to alter output to comply with the no nudity rules Ofcom impose.
Of course there are other channels that could be done as well, not least Sexy Sat, but they'd never be able to show their night time shows due to all the close up pussy rubbing shows they do Smile
And all these sorts of things are shown free-to-air on various european satellites not just Astra at 19.2east
Plenty of free-to-air channels across satellites between 13.0 east and 23.5 east show full on content, and some show h/c (not too much) free as well from midnight UK time. Yeah it's plastered with OSGs to call or whatever, but still 1000% more than UK TV will likely ever see.
19-11-2011 23:46
SYBORG666 Offline
Spawn Of Satan

I've voted yes but that's if a) they challenge Ofcom or b) Ofcom have ceased to exist. Like Scirocco has said we don't need any more tame channels that don't have the guts to challenge the censors.

Raising Hell Since 1980.

As a man once said:
"Control yourself, your better alone"
"Control yourself, see who gives a fuck"
21-11-2011 04:18
Wanderer Offline
Junior Poster

It would be goof to see Eurotic and other euro channels.

Stick 2 fingers up to Ofcom - Sign http://epetitions.direct.gov.uk/petitions/13222
27-11-2011 00:08
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

I'm still looking for at least a couple of hundred yes's before I can send this link to Eurotic TV as I'm sure if they seen a demand for it in the UK they could make strides forward possibly to make this a reality, thanks again for the replies back so far Cool
27-11-2011 00:56