Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3 Average

Forum Awards 2011 - Nominations

forum awards Offline
Master Poster

Forum Awards 2011 - Nominations
[Image: samtown2011darker2.png]

Welcome to the UK Babe Channels Forum Awards 2011

After yet another year of life and interaction on the forum, its once again that time of year to choose the threads, posts and members that have contributed, made us laugh, made us gasp and informed us the most.

As with last year, the awards will be consist of a period where you can nominate whichever members, threads or posts you want to for each category. Following this, those with the most nominations will then progress to feature in a round of voting to determine the winners.

And again, some, and hopefully all award categories will be sponsored and prizes be presented to the winners - more news on this will be posted as the awards progress.

This year there are a few differences in the nominations process, as well as some changes in the rules - be sure to read these in the notes below...

1st Round - Nominations
Nominations are now open and run for one week until midnight Saturday 26th November. See the next post for details on how to nominate.

2nd Round - Voting
The top eight nominations received in each category will progress to a round of voting. Voting will run for eight days from the 27th November until midnight Sunday 4th December.

How Do I Nominate/Vote?
Nominations and Award votes must be submitted via PM to me, the Forum Awards account - further details below. You're still free to make posts in this thread to discuss the awards or who you nominated, but note that only votes received via PM will be counted.

Am I Allowed To Vote?
Any member who has an account as of now can nominate or vote in the forum awards. Nominations or votes from accounts created after the date & time of this posts won't be counted.

Who or what can I nominate?
Nominatons should reflect your favourite posts, threads and members for 2011. With this in mind, you can nominate any member, thread or post which is active, with two exceptions; no one affiliated with the babe channels or any other industry representatives can be nominated. And there must be no self-nominating or voting - either for yourself of for one of your videos, threads, avatars etc...

So, with no futher ado, lets get this show on the road. I hope all eligible members will join in and nominate & vote for your favourites in each category. And I wish you all luck in being chosen as nominees and eventual winners...!

20-11-2011 23:10
Find all posts by this user
forum awards Offline
Master Poster

RE: UK Babe Channels Forum Awards 2011
Forum Awards - Submit Your Nominations

Please Read The Following Guidlines Before Submitting Your Nominations

You can make up to a maximum of five nominations per category.

Please submit your nominations for the categories listed below, via PM (Private Message) to me, the Forum Awards account.

Should you prefer to submit them gradually rather than in one go, nominations can be sent in one or more PMs.

Please make your PM clear & simple - list the category number & name and then state your nominations (plus link where required)

You can vote for all of the categories or just some of them if you prefer.

You're free to interpret the award categories as you wish. Guidelines are provided for some of the awards. Please feel free to post in this thread or PM me, should you have any questions.

Please note that only active members, posts or threads can be nominated.

Remember, you can only nominate if your forum account was created before this thread was posted.

Forum Award Categories

1. Most Entertaining Writer/Poster Of The Year
Note that this award is not for recognition of members' video/cap/pic contributions, but for those whose written posts you believe to be the best.

2. Best Thread of the Year
Please submit the exact name of each thread you're nominating, as well as a link to it, if you know how to do this.

3. Best Avatar
In addition to the name of the member please also briefly describe the avatar image - in case the member should change their avatar.

4. Most Humourous/Witty Poster

5. Best Babe Video Site Poster
The babe video site is here.

6. Most Devoted Fanboy

7. Best Cap Poster
This award is for recognition of those members who predominatly post only caps.

8. Best Video Poster

9. Best Video Of The Year
This award is for the best video, posted on the forum in 2011. For each nomination, please submit the name of the member who posted it, and the exact thread name and post number. If you know how to, please include a link to the specific post.

10. Best Picture Poster
Best poster of non-babeshow caps

11. Best Broadcast Rules Poster
This can be interpreted based on whatever floats your boat - whether it be the best pundit, most infomative analyst, most passionate crusader etc. The Broadcast rules section is here.

12. Alternative Poster Of The Year
This can be interpreted broadly - to include those whose posts are strange, bizarre, surreal, wacky or oddball.
20-11-2011 23:11
elgar1uk Offline
Posting Machine

I have made some submissions and will send more if I think of them.
22-11-2011 11:22
Chimpy Offline
Damn Dirty Ape!

Um...what happened to the swimsuit competition?...I'm a god damn monkey!, do you know how long it took me to wax my bikini line??? bladewave

And now he's home... and we're laughing...like we always did...
22-11-2011 22:58
terence Offline

(22-11-2011 22:58 )Chimpy Wrote:  Um...what happened to the swimsuit competition?...I'm a god damn monkey!, do you know how long it took me to wax my bikini line??? bladewave

i'm guessing that hurt!eek

[Image: Bald%20Chimpanzee.jpg]

Chuck Norris has tested positive for coronavirus (COVID-19). the virus is now in quarantine for 14 days.
22-11-2011 23:04
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Chimpy Offline
Damn Dirty Ape!

^ Is there also an award for the forum member with the biggest nuts? Wink

And now he's home... and we're laughing...like we always did...
(This post was last modified: 22-11-2011 23:17 by Chimpy.)
22-11-2011 23:17
Addison Away
Lukewarm water

(20-11-2011 23:11 )Forum Awards Wrote:  Most Devoted Fanboy

There's a double-edged accolade for yer. Smile
23-11-2011 16:04
mr williams Offline
Still Missing Roxy :(

What happened to official forum pervert? - or is cw so far ahead of the rest there's no point in having a competition?

follow me on twitter @mrwilliamsforum

23-11-2011 16:22
tsurugi Offline
Banned

No forum badboy this year then? Latimer gets to keep the trophy and leather chaps forever which he will be pleased about Cool

Hi Chris
23-11-2011 16:41
little gimp Offline
Posting Machine

Sent my nominations. Just thought I'd add I've posted a few videos reacently Big Grin
23-11-2011 18:16
Thread Closed