Click here to watch Studio 66

Thread Rating:
  • 49 Vote(s) - 2.45 Average

Victoria Roberts - Elite TV/Studio 66 Chat & Discussion

murphdogg11 Offline
A Big Ass Fan

RE: Victoria Roberts Elite TV: Chat & Discussion
Great to have this fab babe on Elite TV & to be able to discuss her again. Yes, she has a superb ass & boy does she use it well!
22-11-2011 09:31
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
scapaflow Offline
Master Poster

Great body, great ass and then...not so great. Some of the former Elite girls working on other channels have the complete package and would be better signings. Never say never again.
22-11-2011 10:12
The Narcissist Offline
I am Aesthetically Perfect

[split] Victoria Roberts - Caps & Vids
WHEN THE HELL DID SHE MOVE TO ELITE!!!!!! LOVE WATCHING HER SO MUCH. REMEMBER THE OLD DAYS ON THE PAD. SHE IS SO STUNNING!!!!! WHAT A MOVE BY ELITE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Awesome stuff with the caps guys and top video Classic. Victoria is so stunning
WOW Victoria is AMAZING. Just stick her on nights every night and BUSINESS IS A BOOMING for Elite TV

"Your jealousy is suitable, you hate me because I am Beautiful...."
22-11-2011 10:42
Classic84 Offline
Likes Evelyn

What a brilliant debut show from Victoria and so glad finally got her onto Elite, surely it won't be long till she's back on? Cool
(This post was last modified: 22-11-2011 11:24 by Classic84.)
22-11-2011 11:22
derek purcell28 Offline
nice man

Former Elite girls and current elite girls dont even come close to Lady Victoria Dannii Harwood Or Lucy Summers these 3 are the best performers around victoria is a legend on theses shows she and the other two girls mentioned are showing the girls how to do the show no one is better than the 3 i mentioned

partly blind derek
22-11-2011 11:25
Paul71 Offline
Posting Machine

Great to see Victoria Roberts, moved to a channel where we can see her a lot closer. Wink

Now, I hope she gets some good shifts and not the left-overs from some of the longer standing models on Elite?
22-11-2011 11:35
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(22-11-2011 07:33 )gazfc Wrote:  Never been so underwhelmed by a signing and why have I got a feeling they've made this signing rather than signed the far better moness

fair enough you feel underwhelmed gaz, but elite havent signed victoria or moness yet, both victoria and moness are on trial at the moment and i think elite should sign both victoria and moness permanently. moness is back on elite on thursday so victoria hasnt replaced her

can accept people thinking victoria isnt a good signing for elite, but i disagree, victoria is a babechannel legend and has been on the babeshows for 7 years now and has built up a massive fanbase and victoria will bring in lots of calls to elite each night she is on and that is the most important thing as far as elite is concerned.

though victoria had a fantastic debut last night, she looked sexier than ever in her black onepiece and the lingerie she wore after that, she was working the sets very well with lots of her wiggling and gyrating her amazing rear at the camera and playing and fondling her wonderful natural boobs.

im sure there are more elite shows to come from victoria. always good to have a new babe on elite nights

Piper Niven Superfan
(This post was last modified: 22-11-2011 11:38 by Rammyrascal.)
22-11-2011 11:37
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

i would say it was a good show but not amazing, for me Victoria is a good steady girl who you know will do ok with out doing anything that special and elite already has a number of girls who fit that category Sad

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
22-11-2011 11:41
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

fair enough winsaw but in these tough times for the babeshows you need girls like victoria who are consistent performers who will bring in calls and money.

Piper Niven Superfan
22-11-2011 11:45
gazfc Away
You can't delete truth

Just because somebody has been on these channels forever doesn't make them a 'legend'

As for calls, fair enough she might, but it seems call stats don't matter for some girls on this channel.

Tumblr - Suicide Girls
22-11-2011 11:47
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Click here to watch Studio 66