babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Poll: Which babe do you think is the Ultimate Nightshow Babe 2011?
This poll is closed.
Caty Cole 42.21% 122 42.21%
Sophia Knight 57.79% 167 57.79%
Total 289 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average

*** The Ultimate Nightshow Babe 2011 - FINAL - VOTE NOW! ***

7 stars of the orient Offline
Posting Machine

RE: *** The Ultimate Nightshow Babe 2011 - FINAL - VOTE NOW! ***
(26-11-2011 11:17 )winsaw Wrote:  i just don't see why people are getting on Sophia's back over this, so she wants to win and has asked her fans to vote for her is that not the point of the competition Important

Exactly! Important
26-11-2011 12:31
Find all posts by this user
Paul71 Offline
Posting Machine

OK, what does she win? Nothing!!

Does she get a bonus from Elite TV? I don't think so?

So if she wins, so what, if just a bit of fun!! Some people need to chill out and you might get some of the models on the forum a lot more. If we start being nicer to each other and make it a nicer place to come an post our comments. Big Grin
26-11-2011 13:26
Pedro* Offline
FUTURE ENDEAVORED

It never ceases to amaze me how something that surely was meant to be a harmless bit of fun has inexplicably been turned into something rather tainted and unsavoury by certain individuals on this forum. The phrase "damned if you do, damned if you don't" springs to mind when looking at Sophia's unfortunate role in all of this. Rolleyes

For the record as an admirer of both women as individuals and performers I really don't mind who wins as both would be worthy winners in my book. Cool

Sophia was Elite's most consistent night time performer for the first six months of the year, however Caty in the same time frame had the most memorable session for me with the 2-4-1 with Tori Black. Then a series of events told place with Caty returning after a two month absence with enhanced boobs (causing mass hysteria on here in the process Rolleyes ), Sophia taking a hiatus from Elite over the summer, Ofcom sadly tightening the rules once again, causing 2-4-1s (a Caty speciality) to be consigned to history and resulting in both girls having to tone down their act somewhat.

With the overall quality of night show understandably now not what it once was, Caty for me has been the better performer of the two for the past three months or so; however for her peerless shows over the first half of the year, my vote this time goes to Sophia. Heart

Favourite Babes: The ELITE Quartet of Mica Martinez, Caty Cole, Dionne Daniels & Sophia Knight

ESCAPISM IS ONE THING, DELUSION IS ANOTHER; IN A FANTASY WORLD SOME GUYS NEED A REALITY CHECK
26-11-2011 13:30
desperateroger Offline
Junior Poster

(26-11-2011 13:30 )Pedro* Wrote:  It never ceases to amaze me how something that surely was meant to be a harmless bit of fun has inexplicably been turned into something rather tainted and unsavoury by certain individuals on this forum. The phrase "damned if you do, damned if you don't" springs to mind when looking at Sophia's unfortunate role in all of this. Rolleyes

Good coment Pedro*. You are a wise man. I couldn't agree more.
26-11-2011 13:33
Rise Offline
L' énigme, elle est très belle

Well one thing's for sure. It certainly hasn't been a boring competition!
(This post was last modified: 26-11-2011 14:13 by Rise.)
26-11-2011 14:11
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
iamthatjack Offline
Banned

She got to the semis without having to campaign, she clearly had a rather large following to begin with, so did she really need to go over board?

Yeah I told her to vote, but surely you could tell there was sarcasm in that, as it is pretty sad voting for one's self!

I thought the whole idea was for us to choose our Ultimate Babe, not to be told who to vote for.

Yeah, essentially, it is a meaningless competition, so being so desperate to win makes it all the more strange.

I'd like to point out I have no genuine issues with Sophia, she is very good at what she does.

She wouldn't have been damned if she didn't, she got to the semis without mentioning anything, who's to say she wouldn't have been in this position had she let things be?

As Chilly said, I guess we'll have to agree to disagree

(I will concede that I didn't know Dannii mentioned it on tv)

I apologise if this has ended the competition on a sour note
(This post was last modified: 26-11-2011 15:07 by iamthatjack.)
26-11-2011 14:56
Count Spankula Offline
Stop The Count

I think it's great that Sophia's taken such an interest. Well done to her.
26-11-2011 15:19
prince henry sinclair Offline
Senior Poster

(26-11-2011 15:19 )Count Spankula Wrote:  I think it's great that Sophia's taken such an interest. Well done to her.

Yes we should actually thank Sophia for taking an interest. Smile
26-11-2011 15:54
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

Was there a rule at the start of the competition forbidding any babe from making people aware of their presence in any stage of the contest and of the opportunity to vote for them? Answer: No. Is there a law against wanting to win? No. Will the result change anything of any fundamental importance? No. Does not the fact that Sophia and Caty have voted for each other speak volumes? And don't give me all the tripe about Sophia initially voting for herself. She made it clear it was an innocent error and I for one have no reason to doubt her integrity. This competition is a recognition from a cross section of viewers/callers as to who they think has sparkled in what they do but at the same time it can and should be harmless fun not an excuse for endless bitching, whingeing and sour grapes. All the babes nominated in the top 10s stage and those who made the knockout stage must have done something right so well done to all of em. My own babe of the year did not reach the knockout phase and yet I am still perfectly happy with how things have gone and wish both finalists the very best.

26-11-2011 15:55
Scotsman Offline
Posting Machine

Well said snookered. Voting closes soon and though it appears to be in the bag, there's still time to get your votes in so anyone who hasn't done so, go for it.
26-11-2011 15:59
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV