babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Poll: Which babe do you think is the Ultimate Nightshow Babe 2011?
This poll is closed.
Caty Cole 42.21% 122 42.21%
Sophia Knight 57.79% 167 57.79%
Total 289 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average

*** The Ultimate Nightshow Babe 2011 - FINAL - VOTE NOW! ***

sweetsugar007 Offline
Big Ass Lover

RE: *** The Ultimate Nightshow Babe 2011 - FINAL - VOTE NOW! ***
Really? If you check the results you will see Sophia voted for Caty as well? Just mutual respect I think.

Spiderman,Spiderman,does whatever a Spider can!!!
26-11-2011 05:25
Find all posts by this user
sophia knight Offline
Senior Poster

(26-11-2011 02:53 )iamthatjack Wrote:  It is clear she is just desperate to win, as Chilly said, her PR stunt seems to be working.

There is a way to inform her fans that there is a competition going on, and treat it as fun and show some humility, but she is clearly begging for votes wherever she can, so that she wins....and what kind of achievement is it when she begs for votes, rather, like Caty, she should just let it be.

If anyone of us was us for a Forum Award, and then begged everyone to vote, what's the point?

I just smell too much desperation from her....she voted for herself for goodness sake!

im sorry but i cant bite my tongue any longer!!! how the fuck is tweeting a handful of times in over a week begging for votes????? I didnt even know about this comp till i was already at the semi final and thats an achievement in itself... the votes were clearly already coming in!! once i found out i got excited that i had actually made the semi final and tweeted to my fans because thats what im fucking meant to do!! its the whole bloody point of having fans!!! just like if im in a magazine or im shooting for a new company i tweet about it because its what the fans want to hear about! your being cruel and your comments are not even true.. a couple of tweets and a footnote at the bottom of an email sent out to "fans" (which you are clearly not so why the fuck are you signed up to receive my emails? ) is not begging! .... youve made something that was fun and i was actually proud to be part of, an upsetting and heartbreaking experience for me ...
26-11-2011 06:04
sweetsugar007 Offline
Big Ass Lover

I would not br heartbroken about it. You will probably win the final anyway which is positive and those banging on about you tweeting or whatever dont really matter in the grand scheme of things!

Spiderman,Spiderman,does whatever a Spider can!!!
(This post was last modified: 26-11-2011 10:55 by sweetsugar007.)
26-11-2011 06:21
farmer bill's cowman Offline
Junior Poster

(26-11-2011 06:04 )sophia knight Wrote:  your being cruel and your comments are not even true.. a couple of tweets and a footnote at the bottom of an email sent out to "fans" (which you are clearly not so why the fuck are you signed up to receive my emails? ) is not begging! .... youve made something that was fun and i was actually proud to be part of, an upsetting and heartbreaking experience for me ...

Some people are just trying to spoil the whole thing. You haven't done anything wrong, and I say that even though I'm voting Caty Cole. It's actually good to see you spreading the word a little. Smile
26-11-2011 09:28
Squarl011108 Offline
Apprentice Poster

Sophia Knight Heart
26-11-2011 10:58
Gaz "AV1" Aston Away
Account Closed

(26-11-2011 02:53 )iamthatjack Wrote:  It is clear she is just desperate to win, as Chilly said, her PR stunt seems to be working.

There is a way to inform her fans that there is a competition going on, and treat it as fun and show some humility, but she is clearly begging for votes wherever she can, so that she wins....and what kind of achievement is it when she begs for votes, rather, like Caty, she should just let it be.

If anyone of us was us for a Forum Award, and then begged everyone to vote, what's the point?

I just smell too much desperation from her....she voted for herself for goodness sake!

Hmmm...seems its not Sophia desperate to win, but more iamthatjack trying to stir up a bit of controversy where really there is none!

Leave that to Chilly Wink

Having looked back on her facebook and twitter and on her forum, in total it has been mentioned maybe a dozen times across ALL the platforms,
and Sophia did sound like she was excited to possibly win this accolade...these comments will ensure that now she probably wont! bladewave

I dont hear Danni Harwood getting the same treatment for canvassing for votes ON TV in the RLC comp!
(For the record, i dont have an issue with her doing that)

Sophia has been the most consistent, most versatile performer this year and as such in my opinion deserves this award,
would just be nice if she felt that she could enjoy it too if the result goes her way!
(This post was last modified: 26-11-2011 11:26 by Gaz "AV1" Aston.)
26-11-2011 11:02
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

i just don't see why people are getting on Sophia's back over this, so she wants to win and has asked her fans to vote for her is that not the point of the competition Important
over on the Queen of RLC competition all the girls who made the semi final asked there fans to vote for them on facebook, twitter or this forum and i don't see how that is a problem, from what they have said they were happy and proud to have been recognized by us the fan for the job that they do,
i would guess that this is just how Sophia felt and i hope she is still happy when she gets the win

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
26-11-2011 11:17
Chilly Away
Posting Machine

You can tell Gary is after another signed pic, can't you? Wink If anything, I actually think Caty has been in a bit of a slump this year, so I do agree that Sophia should win it, which is why I've voted for her in every round of the competition. As for the rest of what's been said in recent days, well, I'll just have to agree to disagree on that.
(This post was last modified: 26-11-2011 11:38 by Chilly.)
26-11-2011 11:28
Gaz "AV1" Aston Away
Account Closed

(26-11-2011 11:28 )Chilly Wrote:  You can tell Gary is after another signed pic, can't you? Wink

I'll take one if there's one going...Sophia's hasnt made my collection yet (If one signed pic counts as a collection Rolleyes ) Tongue
(This post was last modified: 26-11-2011 12:06 by Gaz "AV1" Aston.)
26-11-2011 12:06
munch1917 Offline
Silence is golden

(24-11-2011 20:52 )iamthatjack Wrote:  I just smell too much desperation from her....she voted for herself for goodness sake!

It was your suggestion!

http://www.babeshows.co.uk/showthread.ph...#pid945183

(20-11-2011 20:40 )iamthatjack Wrote:  It does, and you can vote...so vote! Tongue

Get over it, someone involved in a competition wants to win and is asking fans to vote, isn't that kinda the point?
If you check the messages, most of Sophia's messages have simply pointed to the threads asking people to vote, very few are asking people to vote specifically for her, and she has name-checked Caty, Dannii and Fernanda in the semi's, and Caty again in the final.

Anyhow, you yourself say it is a meaningless contest, so why are you so bothered, surely you have more meaningful things to concern yourself with!

munch

"I'm a featherless bird ... in a sky so absurd"

Sophia - Becky - Mica - Camilla - Ella
26-11-2011 12:21
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV