Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 13 Vote(s) - 3.08 Average

Are the shows getting raunchier?

masshypnosis Offline
Banned

Are the shows getting raunchier?
I'm wondering whether the Ofcom rules are becoming less strict, or are the girls just taking more risks with what they wear. Over the last few weeks it seems as though some of the girls are wearing really skimpy panties, whereas only a month or two ago a lot of them were wearing at least 2 pairs. (I'm watching BB right now and Juliet might as well not be wearing any!)

I've noticed some using oil and such to rub around their crotch which I haven't seen for ages on these channels.

All in all, it seems as though the channels are getting dirtier by the day.
19-02-2009 02:37
Find all posts by this user
Willy Offline
Junior Poster

RE: Are the shows getting raunchier?
Erm.... no.

Oh to go back to the good old days.
19-02-2009 02:47
*Kal-El* Away
Superman

I haven't noticed that at all, but having said that the daytime shows seem a little more dirtier.

"No Clark I know Everything About You, I Didn’t Just Borrow Your DNA, I Have All Your Memories All Your Thoughts......Every Last Twisted One of Them”.
19-02-2009 02:50
masshypnosis Offline
Banned

kalel76 Wrote:I haven't noticed that at all, but having said that the daytime shows seem a little more dirtier.

It just seems as though the girls can get away with wearing really skimpy panties and see-through ones as well. Like before, a girl might come on for her first stint in stupidly small/see-through knickers, and the cameraman would keep at a distance and then they would change underwear the next time they were out. But now, the cameramen are getting right up close when it seems there could be some major slippage any second.
19-02-2009 02:59
*Kal-El* Away
Superman

yeah it looks that way mate, i just hope that ofcom don't catch on to this and spoil are fun. It won't be too long before they do so i would most of it while we can mate.

"No Clark I know Everything About You, I Didn’t Just Borrow Your DNA, I Have All Your Memories All Your Thoughts......Every Last Twisted One of Them”.
19-02-2009 03:02
HEX!T Away
Retired

the rules havent changed just the channels stoped complaining about each other, i said it in another thread that the last couple of complaints didnt come from joe public, rather competitiors. the competitiors retaliated and a catch 22 started. they then lost money due to caller dissatisfaction.
ofcom will only jump in when complaints are made so if no 1 bothers the shows may get back to sumthing that resembles the old school shows. then again if the channels stick to there own guidlines then ofcom cant realy complain as the braudcasters ruleset are actualy strickter than the outside enforced rules.

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
19-02-2009 05:48
hedthorn Offline
Senior Poster

Lets hope the complaining stops and a culture of one upmanship starts and the shows get back to the good old days!
19-02-2009 10:35
Dreamlander Offline

I think the broadcasters have realised that reporting each other is counter productive,especially in this 'credit crunch' era! Caller numbers are obviously dropping and making each channel more tame will only increase this.It's better to go out with a profitable bang than a money losing whimper! Cellcast are the only ones keeping their daytime shows tamer but I think they have a different agenda.If they get you to subscribe to their individual girls websites for supposedly 'cheekier' content then they are quids in! Although,ironically,this could attract Ofcom's attention regarding on screen advertising much quicker than a little bit of nudity!

Dreamlander
19-02-2009 11:02
speedybert Away
Posting Machine

Dreamlander Wrote:I think the broadcasters have realised that reporting each other is counter productive,especially in this 'credit crunch' era! Caller numbers are obviously dropping and making each channel more tame will only increase this.It's better to go out with a profitable bang than a money losing whimper! Cellcast are the only ones keeping their daytime shows tamer but I think they have a different agenda.If they get you to subscribe to their individual girls websites for supposedly 'cheekier' content then they are quids in! Although,ironically,this could attract Ofcom's attention regarding on screen advertising much quicker than a little bit of nudity!

Dreamlander

Spot on there Dreamlander.There does seem to be a definite increase in the raunch factor.Particularly on the day shows.Channel 960 being a case in point.Also Bangbabes/The Pad which is definitely spicier than it used to be(I still feel some of this may be because I believe thay have a new producer)

Spent a few minutes watching Roxy yesterday who might well have been discussing train times with her caller for all I know but the suggestive lip licking and ass and boob rubbing was definitely something we wouldn't have seen a copuple of months back.Tiffany on the pad is another one who goes for it.

If you can't say anything nice.....join the club!!
19-02-2009 11:07
steven6 Offline
I'm Orange

i think he is kinda right cos on chat back the other day amy was getting a bit raunchy, but on the hand she hasnt been on since

I wish I could go back in time and kill whoever invented Breast Implants!!!!!!
19-02-2009 12:12
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV