Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average

*** The Ultimate Daytime Babe 2011 - Discussion Thread ***

Roquentin Offline
Master Poster

RE: *** The Ultimate Daytime Babe 2011 - Discussion Thread ***
(08-12-2011 15:47 )Topman 47 Wrote:  ...
But perhaps a better option for the channel lovers of BS and Elite next year would be for votes to be cast for each channel to go through to the last 16 where the knockout rounds would commence based on voting for 3 babes from each station.
Just thought for discussion at this stage but may overcome the bickering at a later date.

Interesting idea and I understand the reasons for that suggestion but I tend to agree with the reason Scotsman gave for not doing that. In the head to heads we might be dropping girls who were seeded 8th for girls who are seeded 30th or more.

This is the list of the last 16 babes that wouldn't have gotten through on the night competition if we followed your suggestion: Fernanda, Dionne Daniels, Alice Goodwin, Amanda Rendall, Camilla, Lolly Badcock, Georgie Darby, Mica Martinez, Sophia Lares. Plenty of bickering if we drop those.

Edit: second thoughts, maybe as a compromise fine tuning, admit at least one champion wildcard from each channel? Though it would seem overly complicated and perhaps futile? It would still mean lopping off the last two names for lower down seeds and even that may seem unfair to Mica and Sophia Lares supporters. Consider how disappointed many of us felt that Jennifer Jade only missed by a slot or two, just to see her name dropped for someone else lower down. Man I can talk about very little huh.
(This post was last modified: 08-12-2011 17:34 by Roquentin.)
08-12-2011 17:19
Find all posts by this user
Scotsman Offline
Posting Machine

Yeah the main reason to avoid doing it based by channel is that a channel like Elite could have 10 babes that are more popular than the most popular babe on RLC. Obviously not the case, but as an example, you see where the problems lie with that. It basically means less popular girls getting in over more popular ones just because they're on a different channel.

I don't think it gets much fairer than it has been this year with the open vote to begin with. The only problem is Elite can churn out a lacklustre product and people seem to enjoy it regardless but that's a different debate for a different day I think. Wink
08-12-2011 19:35
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

Yer i agree , the way it's been done this year is as good and fair as any way of doing things , it's not Elite or their girls fault that they are all in the quarter finals , if they weren't so popular they wouldn't be there , it's has simple as that .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
08-12-2011 19:43
Scotsman Offline
Posting Machine

I think we have to cancel this whole thing anyway, Stilettos isn't happy...
08-12-2011 19:49
Boomerangutangangbang Online
Owned by Kelly Bell

Appearing in the Lads Mags etc. as many of the Elite babes do, obviously increases your profile.Coupled with the fact that Elite is by far the most popular channel & the quarterfinalists are no surprise.You have to admire peoples loyalty,but I don't get the,I only watch Elite line.So when your fave babe joins another channel you don't watch anyone ?

FORUM AWARDS POSTER OF THE YEAR 2022 & 2023

Muchi-wa shifuku dearu

...And Justice For All - Metallica
08-12-2011 20:28
Donkey-OT Offline
Junior Poster

At the risk of being labelled an Elite fanboy, isn't it just the case that by and large Elite TV have more attractive presenters than the other channels?
08-12-2011 20:43
Scotsman Offline
Posting Machine

Attractiveness is subjective, however they do have a lot of a certain type of girl that seems to be very popular. I could take or leave most of the Elite roster though as their performance is non-existant, some notable exceptions of course.
08-12-2011 23:52
Regenerated Offline
An Unearthly Child

(08-12-2011 20:43 )Donkey-OT Wrote:  At the risk of being labelled an Elite fanboy, isn't it just the case that by and large Elite TV have more attractive presenters than the other channels?

No.

There's equally attractive girls on all channels. Everyone has their favourites.

"WHAT DO YOU KNOW ABOUT ACID HOUSE MUSIC?"
BABE OF THE MONTH FOR APRIL: ARURA SKY
09-12-2011 00:04
gazfc Away
You can't delete truth

Just a little thing that I forgot to mention the other day, Sammi-jo's name doesn't have an 'e' on the end

Tumblr - Suicide Girls
10-12-2011 10:50
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
eagle_si Offline
Account Closed

This has gone better than I could possibly have imagined. Four of my top five in the semi-finals. It just shows what great taste in babes I have Big Grin

Favourite babes remaining: Hannah Martin, Abbey B, Clare Richards, Paige Green, Becky Roberts, Abbee Kimberly, Electra
11-12-2011 08:51
Thread Closed