Thread Rating:
  • 48 Vote(s) - 3.15 Average

Ofcom standards case: LivexxxBabes, June 2008

*Kal-El* Away
Superman

RE: Ofcom standards case: LivexxxBabes, June 2008
Almost sounds like ofcom are making it up as they go along, what kill joys they are.

"No Clark I know Everything About You, I Didn’t Just Borrow Your DNA, I Have All Your Memories All Your Thoughts......Every Last Twisted One of Them”.
14-10-2008 03:42
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
moron50 Away
Master Poster

Here's my opinion, for what it's worth.

All the specifically adult-related channels should go onto PIN-only after 10:00 (by that I mean in this country - Sky Ch's 901 - 959 at present). Thereafter, it is the duty of the parent/adult to ensure that minors do not have access to that material, much in the same way that it's their responsiblity to oversee appropriate access to the Internet.

What's then deemed suitable to be aired on those channels, seems to require a whole new debate. It is completely ludicrous that I can watch any obscene act I choose, on a PC screen, yet the TV screen situated 6 feet away, must be censored on an seemingly random basis. Why not have a pop at; Film-4, Movies For Men, Sci-Fi Channel etc., - there's sometimes harder stuff on there than the 'adult channels'

I'm fully aware of what was getting under the radar in 2005, for example. I paid for it, enjoyed it and didn't rape or 'flash'* anyone as a result of viewing it - surprisingly.

We now seem to have entered a new era of TV puritanism, made all the more ridiculous by my previous comments on the availability of whatever you like on the Web. The logic is so f**ked up & it really doesn't matter that 'this law / legislation states...blah', it's just f**ked up.

To sum up (sound like a frickin judge). PIN after 10:00 & hardcore(within the normal realms of that description) on P.P.V & PIN. Seems reasonable, doesn't it?...and you little Ofcom chaps can still watch it & say how disgusting it is, whilst simultaneously cleaning the mess of your keks.
*whatever happened to the Great British flasher? - damn, I miss those guys, they were so hilarious.
(This post was last modified: 14-10-2008 08:04 by moron50.)
14-10-2008 07:47
jordo Offline
L.F.C

top response there m8, but no matter what anyone says or does seems to make any difference. Sad
14-10-2008 10:14
moron50 Away
Master Poster

jordo Wrote:top response there m8, but no matter what anyone says or does seems to make any difference. Sad

Thanks bud. My next lectures will be; on the merits of arming pensioners with AK37s & whether a dog can ever truly look good wearing shoes.
14-10-2008 10:34
dondoe returns Offline
Posting Machine

I think when these shows started the rules were pretty vague as to what they could do...so they did more,Now I get the feeling that the girls don't want to go harder,3g would be the place to do that,but if you watch 3g expecting harder material you'd be disappointed...
14-10-2008 12:53
jordo Offline
L.F.C

moron50 Wrote:
jordo Wrote:top response there m8, but no matter what anyone says or does seems to make any difference. Sad

Thanks bud. My next lectures will be; on the merits of arming pensioners with AK37s & whether a dog can ever truly look good wearing shoes.

My dog doesn't suit the stilettos she got for her birthday Sad
15-10-2008 10:27
Dave_2002 Offline
Apprentice Poster

I completely agree with the replies on here people.
Thing is you can go to channel 323 - 327 movies4men after 10.30 and all the softcore movies are on and in every scene you see the woman removing their pants. So why cant the live channels at 10.30 do the same, its a bloody disgrace. The so-called minors that ofcom are on about will just switch to the movies4men channels....... just PIN protect, simple as that and we can bring back 'Flash The Gash'!! Tongue
15-10-2008 17:53
*Kal-El* Away
Superman

I can't see why they can't pin protect, they do it with some of sky movies which are rated 15 or 18 and show them during the day with a pin. so i can't see why they can't do it with those channels, but having said that if it was as a easy as that they would have done it long ago.

"No Clark I know Everything About You, I Didn’t Just Borrow Your DNA, I Have All Your Memories All Your Thoughts......Every Last Twisted One of Them”.
15-10-2008 20:06
gyalis_star Offline
Senior Poster

huummm fact is we all no what were looking for when we go on these channels if ur offended then change the channel aint hard is it? i second the vote 4 pin protect then we could watch all day lool but not on a ppv basis other wise it would get as bad as the 3g shows also 1more vote 4 flash the gash!!! -on a side thought do you think maybe they dont want to encript during the day cause the day girls mite lose a job?doubt it but still just a thought.....

havent bin here 4 a while hummm wonder who missed me lol
16-10-2008 05:41
MikeyC Offline
Apprentice Poster

Any1 else think all the channels have gone kinda lame cause of ofcoms restrictions,will we ever see a return to form where the girls can flash,strip,spit etc
01-11-2008 21:24