GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average

Word Filter Question

handsomeSOB Offline
not really handsome...

Word Filter Question
there are many pictures, caps and videos on this forum showing pretty much every inch of a woman's anatomy (y'know? pussies and stuff?) so why are certain words censored and changed?

for example, i'm gonna type the "C" word.... cunt..... i didn't type muffin!

not too bothered, just curious as to why this is

thanks

"Don't quote me on that"

People say, "I was born ready" with me, it's like, I wasn't born ready, but like 10 minutes after, I'm kind of ready-ish...

all views are my own... someone told me to say that and I thought it was a good idea
28-11-2011 20:07
Find all posts by this user
Money_Shot Offline
ATFC - 1992

RE: quick question (didn't know where to ask)
I think it is something to do with the fact we can all agree that pussies and tits do not offend us, where as words might offend some. Prevention better then cure in this case Cool

The early bird might get the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese.

Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth.
28-11-2011 20:19
Clit Eastwood Offline
AKA Tilly-Fan

RE: quick question (didn't know where to ask)
I have 2 agree with Money...hes rite on it....I have found many females hate that certain word too...so I'm very careful as not to say it in front of the ladies...But most of us fellas use it in accordance with peeps we don't like very much...lol...MMMM " that so and so is a rite c*** "...see what I mean ?
29-11-2011 00:33
StanTheMan Offline
Banned

hansomeSOB thread
handsomeSOB Wrote:there are many pictures, caps and videos on this forum showing pretty much every inch of a woman's anatomy (y'know? pussies and stuff?) so why are certain words censored and changed?

for example, i'm gonna type the "C" word.... muffin..... i didn't type muffin!

not too bothered, just curious as to why this is

thanks

No idea why your thread was closed, handsome, because you ask a good question and I don't believe the reasoning was justified by the two replies you received.

To say images of tits and pussy are fine, but not certain words is quite frankly ridiculous. If you join a forum like this, then you should accept and not take exception to the choice language. I've never understood the objection to the work kunt... people are like sheep - one person says it's offensive and everyone else blindly agrees. Ask most people why they deem it offensive and they can't tell you annoyed
(This post was last modified: 29-11-2011 06:43 by StanTheMan.)
29-11-2011 06:42
skateguy Offline
Posting Machine

RE: hansomeSOB thread
(29-11-2011 06:42 )StanTheMan Wrote:  If you join a forum like this, then you should accept and not take exception to the choice language. I've never understood the objection to the work kunt... people are like sheep - one person says it's offensive and everyone else blindly agrees. Ask most people why they deem it offensive and they can't tell you annoyed

I made a request to the forum admin a few days ago to remove the filter on several words, and will update this thread when I know his decision. Filtering certain words/phrases confuses some members as they believe the fact they're filtered allows them to refer to people in an offensive context - by now a large proportion of regular members are fully aware of what's really being said. Besides, its easy to get around filtered words with asterisks or other means, as various posts on the forum (including yours) illustrate.

Update: Further to the above, the words that were requested to be unfiltered, have been. As far as I'm aware there are no other words that are filtered purely for the reason that they can often be used within an offensive context.

Flash the Gash...... ......Encrypted Shows...... ......Knickerless Daytime Clips...... ......Hotbox XXX...... ......Mic Left On Clips
29-11-2011 12:57
Thread Closed 

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

gemma hiles