No
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Poll: The Posting of Sensitive Material

StanTheMan Offline
Banned

Poll: The Posting of Sensitive Material
I really want to avoid this becoming yet another general Ofcom discussion thread, so if we can try especially hard to stay on topic, that would be great.

My question is this:

Is it time the forum introduced a total ban on the posting of material (clips, caps and discussion) that clearly contravene Ofcom regulations?
03-12-2011 20:50
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
cwpussylover Offline
Banned

RE: Poll: The Posting of Sensitive Material
fuck ofcom up the shitterImportant

03-12-2011 21:23
StanTheMan Offline
Banned

(03-12-2011 21:23 )cwpussylover Wrote:  fuck ofcom up the shitterImportant

Big Grin I'm having trouble determining from that which way you voted.
03-12-2011 21:26
wodenssun Offline
WINKY

NO!

a balanced diet is a beer in each hand
04-12-2011 00:26
Mandy Offline
Biggar the Better

We need rule changes not secretcy.
04-12-2011 00:34
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

I'm 50/50 on this.

I think we should be able to post what we want here, without having to worry, but as we can see, Red Light has asked us not to since it has drawn the attention of either Ofcom, or rivals who have used it to report to Ofcom. Also, for as much as we try to keep things quiet, there's always someone who spills the beans and has to blurt out every slip.

I don't think vids with revealing content should be banned, as long as any slips aren't mentioned or capped for all to notice even before watching. Also, I think comments about slips should be deleted, or there should be a disclaimer for all members to read, telling us not to mention slips or post caps of them. If they are present in the videos, then that's fine because anyone from Ofcom or any rivals would have to watch the whole video in order to find something, and not everyone has the time or wants to do that.
04-12-2011 02:41
eccles Offline
custodes qui custodiet

A total ban? No. When channels routinely deliberately flout the regulations to push up viewer numbers on channels anyone can watch, why should we keep quiet about it? Accidents are different.

Gone fishing
04-12-2011 03:00
dazaman Away
Posting Machine

Some time ago i stopped posting caps that showed OOPS! as i was not wanting to highlight the good bits in the video's i posted, which i thought would cover things nicely as people would enjoy the nice surprise in there Smile but later in the day i could not believe someone was daft enough to post a comment about it and saying what time in the video it happened eek and not only once, so after that i decided to keep most of that kind of content out of the them, and thats why i mainly record Sexstation now.

This is only the way i see it as a video maker i've no idea what the others think, i tried to keep all content in there so others could enjoy quietly but sadly some like to shout it from the rooftops and kill it for all.

Most seem to just point the finger at ofcom but the other channels are on the forums and those who decide they want to post as much information as possible.

If those who gave out the information thought for a second before posting too much info all forums would still have great content still being posted.

Most joined the forums for the content posted, which those who shout theres no content and then go blame ofcom in those threads, just look closer to home before RANTING Rolleyes

http://epetitions.direct.gov.uk/petitions/13222

You can follow me on Twitter
04-12-2011 04:55
StanTheMan Offline
Banned

(04-12-2011 03:00 )eccles Wrote:  When channels routinely deliberately flout the regulations to push up viewer numbers on channels anyone can watch, why should we keep quiet about it? Accidents are different.

That may well be the case, eccles, but I think you'll find Ofcom would consider your logic arse-about-tit.
(This post was last modified: 04-12-2011 05:34 by StanTheMan.)
04-12-2011 05:34
Censorship :-( Away
Sadly, no more caps. :-(

Given how awful the channels are, IMO, is there much chance of anything 'incriminating' actually being broadcast? Wink
04-12-2011 12:54