Click here to watch RED LIGHT CENTRAL

Thread Rating:
  • 13 Vote(s) - 1.92 Average

Playboy TV Chat / RLC on Freeview

shankey! Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Red Light Central on Freeview
(07-12-2011 18:51 )vila Wrote:  
(07-12-2011 16:36 )mr mystery Wrote:  As well as the moaning about how only certain babes appear all the time ,there will be moans about how the shows are tamed down for freeview , and why can't freeview viewers get the same strength material as Sky .

PS , my money is on "vila" to moan first lol .

Not much chance of that. I have very little time to either read or post on the forum these days and I've given up trying to figure out why the same girls, mostly fake-titted, seem to be on 90% of the time, no matter what Freeview channel I watch.

As for tame Freeview content, that's just management being chickenshits.

i have yet to see any difference apart from the earlier start on sky to the content of the channels on free view ,they are exactly the same ,maybe a few years back when b/station first broadcast it was considerably tamer on free view but now they are all shite no matter where you watch them
12-12-2011 21:34
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

good way to kick off on freeview with the legend that is Bailey Cool and very nice to see its a full hour before elite get going laugh

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
13-12-2011 00:37
Robot Devil Offline
The OFFICIAL Forum Curmudgeon

A very welcome addition to the FV collection. Excellent quality picture too, which is always a plus. However, for me, the best aspect of all is that we (FV viewers) now have a day time show to watch (until noon anyway). It'll be fantastic seeing Holly McGuire on days Smile Good job Red Light.

MY GIRLFRIEND WAS AFRAID OF THE DARK... THEN SHE SAW ME NAKED AND NOW SHE'S AFRAID OF THE LIGHT
13-12-2011 12:21
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

I just hope all the RLC girls get equal air time on freeview in the coming weeks , with just 1 channel surly it makes sense give all the girls that are on in any given night a slot on the freeview channel , last night just 2 of the 4 girls were on .
Also just seen Jemma Jey's website blog were she says she doesn't think she will be on freeview tonight and she says looking at the rota she won't be on freeview for a while either . . So my interpretation of what Jemma says on her website blog is that it seems some girls wont be on freeview much or possibly not at all due to the rota , Jemma was looking forward to getting reacquainted with her freeview fans as well .

PS , thought i'd be the first to have a little grumble about the show lol

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
(This post was last modified: 13-12-2011 19:52 by mr mystery.)
13-12-2011 17:56
robert20031970 Offline
Junior Poster

freeview
what time does red light start on freeview
13-12-2011 21:14
mr mystery Away

RE: freeview
(13-12-2011 21:14 )robert20031970 Wrote:  what time does red light start on freeview

12am Channel 194

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
13-12-2011 21:18
event horizon Offline
Junior Poster

(13-12-2011 17:56 )mr mystery Wrote:  I just hope all the RLC girls get equal air time on freeview in the coming weeks , with just 1 channel surly it makes sense give all the girls that are on in any given night a slot on the freeview channel.

I'm not sure if that makes sense at all. Freeview is expensive to run compared to Sky so they need to put their biggest hitters on it as much as possible to maximise their income.
13-12-2011 21:26
mr mystery Away

(13-12-2011 21:26 )event horizon Wrote:  
(13-12-2011 17:56 )mr mystery Wrote:  I just hope all the RLC girls get equal air time on freeview in the coming weeks , with just 1 channel surly it makes sense give all the girls that are on in any given night a slot on the freeview channel.

I'm not sure if that makes sense at all. Freeview is expensive to run compared to Sky so they need to put their biggest hitters on it as much as possible to maximise their income.

You may have a point , but the freeview channel is the same feed as Sky Ch 902 , so the freeview channel shows the girl that is on the rota to be on Sky channel 902 and has nothing to do with whether the girl is a big hitter or not , unlike other channels the RLC girls don't generally move round different channels on the same night , in fact it was unusual for Sky channel 902 to have 2 different girls on like last night , obviously this was done to give more choice for freeview otherwise just 1 girl would have been on freeview last night . Also i'd have thought that you could make a case for Jemma , Dionne Mendez etc girls who are well known to freeviewers and have a big following to be on the freeview channel to bring in the calls . When Bangbabes was on freeview for just 2 and a half hours a night they normaly had 3 or 4 girls on most nights and so do Elite , it gives a bigger variety of girls each night if you only have 1 channel , so imo RLC/Playboy should do the same .

PS , Cellcast know a thing or 2 about freeview shows and would have probably had 4 or 5 girls on last night and probably all at the same time lol .

(This post was last modified: 13-12-2011 21:59 by mr mystery.)
13-12-2011 21:42
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

hear is the link to the facebook page to go with the new show if anyone is interested

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1...09&sk=wall

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
13-12-2011 22:07
Oldmaniain Offline
Bailey's Friend

Talking of big hitters they started with Bailey and she has another turn later in the month Smile
If you check the roster channel 902 has been the preserve and is of Lucy Z and Dannii H and they don't come much bigger on this station, 7 out of the 19 slots this month so it would seem that RLC/Playboy are keeping with their trusted regulars to start the freeview experience Smile

Following all thing Bailey Cream

http://twitter.com/#!/Baileycream
On MFC http://profiles.myfreecams.com/BaileyCreamUK
Adultwork http://www.adultwork.com/ViewProfile.asp...arch%2Easp
http://baileycream.wordpress.com/
http://www.baileycreamlive.tv
13-12-2011 22:08

Click here to watch RED LIGHT CENTRAL