Click here to watch RED LIGHT CENTRAL

Thread Rating:
  • 13 Vote(s) - 1.92 Average

Playboy TV Chat / RLC on Freeview

redlight central Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Playboy TV Chat / RLC on Freeview
BounceBounceBounce
(02-12-2012 12:55 )mr mystery Wrote:  IMO RLC/Playboy is a channels dying on it's ass, in my view they have left freeview because they can't afford to pay their subs to the freeview network, other things that point to a channel in financial dire straits is the recent loss of a Sky channel, (RLC Columbia) some top girls have also jumped ship to join rival channels and others never even appeared for their début shows, so if you put together RLC recently loosing 2 channels (freeview and a Sky channel) girls jumping ship and new girls failing to appear (maybe the girls have a inkling that all not well at RLC ?), it all points imo to a channel with financial problems. History has a habit of repeating it's self and there is a history of babe channels that have tried setting up lots of Sky channels or branching out onto freeview only to fail, some like Live 99, Bangbabes, TVX (dirty talk ) etc went out of business altogether , will this eventually happen to RLC , things ain't looking good that's for sure .
02-12-2012 14:31
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Robot Devil Offline
The OFFICIAL Forum Curmudgeon

Just an idea Phil, but how about, instead of making yourself seem like an utter crettin, that has zero respect for your viewers AND callers, by just posting these ridiculous smilies, you actually inform people what is the current state of affairs with your FV show ? Like perhaps confirming whether or not RLC will be returning or not. As it is, it just looks like you're saying nothing simply to try and save face, and not have to admit your channel could be in trouble.

MY GIRLFRIEND WAS AFRAID OF THE DARK... THEN SHE SAW ME NAKED AND NOW SHE'S AFRAID OF THE LIGHT
02-12-2012 15:00
Chilly Away
Posting Machine

Talk about a PR disaster that is redlight central. Funny how bad these channels are when it comes to replying to their customers. Rolleyes No wonder so few have any sympathy for them now in regards to the way they're heavily regulated.
(This post was last modified: 02-12-2012 15:10 by Chilly.)
02-12-2012 15:09
lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

(02-12-2012 15:00 )The Robot Devil Wrote:  Just an idea Phil, but how about, instead of making yourself seem like an utter crettin, that has zero respect for your viewers AND callers, by just posting these ridiculous smilies, you actually inform people what is the current state of affairs with your FV show ? Like perhaps confirming whether or not RLC will be returning or not. As it is, it just looks like you're saying nothing simply to try and save face, and not have to admit your channel could be in trouble.

I totally agree with you. What we need information from the station as to what exactly is going on. I do rmeember when Bangbabes went off air. Now I think the blank FV screen tells it's own story. when you had the same gitrls on FV nightly, thn I guess to a lot of people it looked boring and have to say i agree. While the sets were better than Babestation (which to me needs to wake up and realise that it now has an opporrtunity to show what it can do
set - wise), and I for one hope it grabs the bull by the horn(y)s and show it can make the shows it transmits - exciting again.

FERRARI & LOVEBABES, - BABE CHANNELS ULTIMATE COUPLE!!
CURRENT BS BABE FAVES :- MIGHTY MIKAELA WITT, DUCHESS DARELLE OLIVER, SULTRY STORMI MACK,
ALL - TIME BABE FAVES:- FERNANDA FERARRI , MELLIE D AND MIKAELA WITT PHOENIX KNIGHT[ DENNI TAYLA, SEXY STEVIE LOUISE
'ALWAYS LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE OF LIFE" - LIFE OF BRIAN
02-12-2012 15:40
darren73 Offline
Picture Posting God

I had I replie from Phil and he said fv was finished I did put the message on the forum but I was told by Phil to delete the post so I just edited so other people would know the channel had gone this is how the company operate they can't handel what there customers have to say so they just post silly posts what don't explain anything

Forum awards picture posting winner 2014/2016/2017/2018/2019/2020/2021/2023

Also Scarlett Jones PA on the forum
02-12-2012 16:21
redlight central Offline
Senior Poster

you tell me why i should tell you anything , the reality is there is some good people that read these forums and some TROLLS that love to just say utter bollocks in the hope that they will stir up a response ,
we try new things if they dont work we try somthing else, simple

as for returning to freeview our contract ended whether we return depends on the capacity that is avalible and at what price

(02-12-2012 15:00 )The Robot Devil Wrote:  Just an idea Phil, but how about, instead of making yourself seem like an utter crettin, that has zero respect for your viewers AND callers, by just posting these ridiculous smilies, you actually inform people what is the current state of affairs with your FV show ? Like perhaps confirming whether or not RLC will be returning or not. As it is, it just looks like you're saying nothing simply to try and save face, and not have to admit your channel could be in trouble.
(This post was last modified: 02-12-2012 17:11 by redlight central.)
02-12-2012 17:10
redlight central Offline
Senior Poster

i sent you a PRIVATE message and you posted it on a public forum thats why i asked you to delete it ,
(02-12-2012 16:21 )darren73 Wrote:  I had I replie from Phil and he said fv was finished I did put the message on the forum but I was told by Phil to delete the post so I just edited so other people would know the channel had gone this is how the company operate they can't handel what there customers have to say so they just post silly posts what don't explain anything
02-12-2012 17:14
KerrAvon Offline
Posting Machine

There's a lot to like about RLC/Playboy, especially where they've come from, to have become one the biggest players on the babe channels.

But I too have found pettiness like this always underminds them. A simple post on the forum saying 'I'm sorry to inform you all, that unfortunately we've had to end our FreeView presence for the foreseeable future' would've prevented a lot of this. Sure some conspiracy theorists wouldn't be satisfied, but RLC would have done it's part. PMing 'don't tell anyone' is nonsense.

More fuel on the fire that the channels don't actually give a toss about viewers & callers except for just the cold cash that can be squeezed out them, after all they're literally just a bunch of wankers. Fair enough but then don't expect much respect back.
02-12-2012 17:58
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

(12-12-2011 15:05 )mr mystery Wrote:  Just done a freeview channel scan and was surprised to find on freeview Ch 801 a "Playboy chat " channel , the EPG shows it broadcasting tonight from 12am - 5.30am and then a day time chat show from 5.30am - 12pm , so i'm guessing this will be RLC's freeview show and will be the same as what will be shown on Sky Ch 902 .

{edit} just done another re-scan and this time "Playboy TV Chat" is now on Freeview Ch 194 , i think my equipement is playing silly buggers lol .

(17-10-2012 13:57 )mr mystery Wrote:  For anyone that's not aware Playboy TV Chat on freeview has moved , you will need to re-tune/re-scan, from today it will be broadcast from the new Freeview adult section and will be shown on Ch 178 .

(06-11-2012 13:18 )mr mystery Wrote:  A straight forward question to RLC , are you losing the freeview Playboy channel ? , a few months ago you replied to my post when i mentioned you could be possibly be leaving freeview by saying my post was untrue and slanderless , you said something like you had put a lot of time and effort into freeview and were definitely not leaving freeview although your hours may change, well i have once again been told today that it looks like you are leaving freeview altogether resulting in you losing out on a large freeview audiance, so is this true ? , this is something you can easily answer and put to bed any speculation , i look forward to your reply .

I just thought i'd quote a few of my posts concerning freeview to highlight that i have done my bit for promoting and providing info about this freeview channel , i was amongst the first to post on this thread when the channel first started airing giving the channel number, i was the one that gave out the new channel numbers, no one from RLC came on here to give out any of this info..I have been critical of this channel as well when in my view it deserves it , i try to give a honest opinion, something RLC don't like , they are just my views .
Also i asked RLC to for some info when i heard that the show was finishing on freeview, i got no answer, like i said in my quoted post a answer would have stopped speculation .
RLC have only got themselves to blame when they don't answer reasonable questions, when Elite left freeview Jamie came on this forum to tell everyone what was going on , why couldn't RLC have done the same before it went off air ? .

The RLC rep say's some trolls just say utter bollocks to stir up a response, well that's like the kettle calling the frying pan black imo as they do the same, my post were i mentioned some time ago that i had heard that RLC could be leaving freeview (not the one i have quoted) was dismissed by RLC as being slanderous and completely wrong .(now proved correct)
I have made other posts in the RLC threads that have been ridiculed and taken the piss out of by RLC or their staff that have been proved right as well , one in particular was when a suspected some forum members posting in these RLC threads were really RLC personnel pretending to be regular forum member to big up the RLC channels, RLC made sarcastic comments about my posts and the members in question denied this , not long after i was proved correct as their user names turned Maroon and they never posted again .
So i will again reiterate that imo RLC could have financial problems, you don't give up a lucrative and expensive freeview slot if you can help it , BS currently has 6 channels in the freeview adult section , 3 free to air shows , 1 expensive encrypted channel and 2 only showing adverts , this just highlights how much money there is to be made from freeview, Cellcast wouldn't have more channels on freeview than Sky if they weren't making money out of them, these freeview hours are now up for grabs by the way, RLC could have kept on using them but decided to give them up .

I post my thoughts on matters , it is not trolling it it what i think , often my posts deemed a load of bollocks and slanderous have proved to be quite accurate as time goes by ..

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
(This post was last modified: 02-12-2012 20:16 by mr mystery.)
02-12-2012 19:02
dave34 Offline
Posting Machine

can you see Cellcast us one of the channels that only shows adverts replaying them. let say Adult Blue

ps iam the one that start this Thread in the first place & i would like to thank those that have added some ever good info & point's to it.

David is Darly's newest fan also a big fan of Charlie C ,Tiffany & Camilla, Kandi Kay & Rachel Taylor , Ruby Summer & Ree Petra, Kitty from Asian Connections & Jasmine from Asian Connections

top 4 channels as they are BS / Xpanded TV & Studio 66 TV & Asian Connections
(This post was last modified: 02-12-2012 19:33 by dave34.)
02-12-2012 19:25

Click here to watch RED LIGHT CENTRAL