Click here to watch RED LIGHT CENTRAL

Thread Rating:
  • 13 Vote(s) - 1.92 Average

Playboy TV Chat / RLC on Freeview

HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Playboy TV Chat / RLC on Freeview
might be ok now sky are selling NOW TV boxes that supports IPTV for 9.99

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
20-10-2013 09:00
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Censorship :-( Away
Sadly, no more caps. :-(

IPTV? Sad So it's not really going to be on FV at all, then? Sad

Can't Tamestation be forced to give up the bandwidth they're not using, so that we can REALLY get RLC on FV, instead of this waste of time IPTV?

FW screwed again! Sad
20-10-2013 12:00
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

Obviously to broadcast via IPTV on freeview you need a Ofcom freeview TV additional service licence, you need a freeview EPG slot, and need to broadcast a signal through the aerial of some sort for it to be present in the freeview EPG, so wil it comes under Ofcom freeview regs ?, if so will they only be allowed to broadcast via IPTV from after 12am like all the other Ofcom regulated freeview babe channels ?, or are Ofcom's IPTV regulations different ?, Ofcom still grant licence's to channels broadcasting via IPTV and regulate them .

Viewing via IPTV seems to be the way TV could be going in the future, i don't know how many people can view this way but i assume it's gradually growing.
For instance Cellcast/Babestation or Tamestation as Censorship:-( calls them mentioned in a official company statement that 2013 would see their first deployment on Smart TV's, they also mentioned this could lead to them not needing to broadcast via Satellite, so it looks like BS are considering mainly broadcasting via IPTV in the future and could be coming off Sky .

I don't think that i will be able to view via IPTV, i live in a rural area and my internet connection is crap, from what i can gather you need a good fast internet to be able to watch via IPTV .

Even though RLC/Playboy TV Chat will only be viewable via IPTV it must be a bonus for them just to have a freeview EPG slot so they can actually advertise theirs channels so to speak, it's bound to make people aware that may never have heard of Playboy TV Chat that it is a babe channel that they can view via IPTV or ordinary internet, their's bound to be freeview only people that don't know RLC/Playboy TV Chat even exists, so may check out and spend money with their various services once they know about them .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
(This post was last modified: 20-10-2013 13:29 by mr mystery.)
20-10-2013 13:26
HoneyRocks Offline
Honey Monster

Quote:Can't Tamestation be forced to give up the bandwidth they're not using, so that we can REALLY get RLC on FV, instead of this waste of time IPTV?

FW screwed again! Sad

Tamestation don't own that unused Freeview bandwidth Babestation only leases it, the owner of the digital multiplex (all ultimately licenced by OFCOM regardless of any Dutch licence) owns those channels and ultimately it's up to the multiplex owners what happens to those channels and what is broadcast on them in the future.

I really don't care what anyone else thinks!!! Lovely beautiful Honey Scott IS my favourite very cute bundle of yummy Marshmallow Fluff!!! <3
20-10-2013 14:08
mr mystery Away

(20-10-2013 14:08 )HoneyRocks Wrote:  Tamestation don't own that unused Freeview bandwidth Babestation only leases it, the owner of the digital multiplex (all ultimately licenced by OFCOM regardless of any Dutch licence) owns those channels and ultimately it's up to the multiplex owners what happens to those channels and what is broadcast on them in the future.

BS/Cellcast purchased their airtime/bandwidth directly from 'Aqiva' one of the owners of the freeview broadcasting network, they originally had it on a long term contract (not sure when it comes to a end), once BS and Aqivia have signed the contract and BS have paid for the airtime i shouldn't think they can be forced into giving it up unless something is mentioned in the contract that concerns this.
As 'HoneyRocks' mentions BS run on a Dutch licence, they are out of Ofcom's jurisdiction and regulated by the Dutch and not Ofcom, (confirmed by Ofcom when they mentioned they have no power's to ban or block BS broadcasting before 12 on freeview)
The BS air time starts before Ofcom rules allow adult chat babe channels to broadcast on freeview anyway, so some other non babe channel company would have to use the before 12am air time, unless RLC broadcast non adult content until 12am .
Then there is the fact that Cellcast are planning to use it again to broadcast BSX one more on freeview according to the BSX producer (Mark Cremona) .
So all things considered i don't think there is much chance of RLC using the BS airtime slot .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
(This post was last modified: 20-10-2013 18:22 by mr mystery.)
20-10-2013 18:10
Olliee Offline
Junior Poster

Says it's coming soon on my freeview box.
22-10-2013 23:16
TheWatcher Offline
Ex Moderator

(22-10-2013 23:16 )Olliee Wrote:  Says it's coming soon on my freeview box.

Its been showing that on Freeview for 3 weeks now.
23-10-2013 11:25
modster Offline
Senior Poster

(09-10-2013 10:01 )redlight central Wrote:  Playboy tv chat and all redlight channels will be returning to freeview
in hopefully the next 10 days we are testing at the moment
are channels use red button ip freeview
(03-10-2013 15:00 )mr mystery Wrote:  Well no news yet concerning actual broadcast launch dates and broadcast hours etc, iv'e still got the coming soon logo on Ch 181 and no actual program EPG info, it would be nice if the RLC rep could give a bit of info while he/she is on the forum .

Take it it's not working :-(

- Party like a r*ck star, fuck like a p*rn star -
23-10-2013 23:31
mr williams Offline
Still Missing Roxy :(

Well, from the tweet that's just gone out they seem to be suggesting they're on ch 181 tonight

[Image: image-294C_526ED1B0.jpg]

follow me on twitter @mrwilliamsforum

(This post was last modified: 28-10-2013 22:17 by mr williams.)
28-10-2013 22:06
mr mystery Away

^ Freeview went live last Friday,
(25-10-2013 20:18 )redlight central Wrote:  freeview is now live!!Smile

(27-10-2013 12:18 )redlight central Wrote:  you have to have a internet connection , and a modern tv or box
all 4 channels went live on friday

28-10-2013 22:22

Click here to watch RED LIGHT CENTRAL