Click here to watch RED LIGHT CENTRAL

Thread Rating:
  • 13 Vote(s) - 1.92 Average

Playboy TV Chat / RLC on Freeview

RRROGER Away
Posting Machine

RE: Red Light Central on Freeview
Some people are never satisfied, when I 1st started watching Freeview nightshows about 6 years ago your only option was PartyPeople, all night non-topless show with such as Morgan, Yvette Merriman & Natalie Springer, then it was rescheduled to 3am show with dayshow girls so lost interest until PartyGirls started as an all night non-topless show......

From December 2008 with PartyGirls Cellcast started the Freeview topless shows followed by Partyland etc, then Bang, then TVX/Elite, now Playboy/RLC, progress is slow, but if you can accesss this site what's your problem????.....You can also access the RLC site & watch all 4 channels on your monitor.

17-12-2011 16:17
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

(17-12-2011 16:17 )RRROGER Wrote:  Some people are never satisfied, when I 1st started watching Freeview nightshows about 6 years ago your only option was PartyPeople, all night non-topless show with such as Morgan, Yvette Merriman & Natalie Springer, then it was rescheduled to 3am show with dayshow girls so lost interest until PartyGirls started as an all night non-topless show......

From December 2008 with PartyGirls Cellcast started the Freeview topless shows followed by Partyland etc, then Bang, then TVX/Elite, now Playboy/RLC, progress is slow, but if you can accesss this site what's your problem????.....You can also access the RLC site & watch all 4 channels on your monitor.

Well i'm a sky viewer so it don't bother me what the fuck they do , been a Sky viewer since 2006 , but you can't compare this Playboy channel with with the various Cellcast channels of bygone days and talk about people on freeview not being satisfied with what they get on freeview , for a start the Cellcast channels didn't have any competition and were broadcast at a time when people had much more money in their pockets , in those days if you wanted to call a babe on tv the only option you had was Partypeople and later Partygirls , these days Playboy has got to be able to compete with 3 free to air Cellcast channels and a Elite channel on a very expensive network , if the freeviewers don't like what they see then they will just watch and call the other channels instead resulting in low revenues for this channel , so it's in Playboy's own interest to listen to gripes and take on board what freeview people say about the channel . (You and me don't count were Sky viewers ).
Also some people don't have Internet access and even if they did how would they know about the RLC web site unless they are a member of a babe channel forum ? not everyone is , they don't show the RLC site on the freeview channel .
As for Bangbabes they went bust and TVX didn't last long . Hopefully Playboy will listen to what freeviewers want and last a bit longer on freeview than a few of the other channels have so far done . At the end of the day it won't be the freeviewers that have the problem they'll just watch and call other channels , if Playboy/RLC don't get it right it'll be them that has the problem of not making enough money to survive on freeview .

(edit) Just to add a bit extra , it's still early doors and Playboy are still finding their freeview feet and seem to be trying a few different things concerning different sets and the amount of girls they use at night etc , so on the whole for me it's been OK , with just a few blips , hand on heart i hope they do well and are around for many years to come , Playboy/RLC are a welcome addition to the freeview line up of babe channels .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
(This post was last modified: 17-12-2011 17:57 by mr mystery.)
17-12-2011 16:50
RRROGER Away
Posting Machine

^^^^^ Point I'm trying to make is that everything is subjective & progressive, when I started watching PP I wouldn't subscribe to SKY as I perceived it to be obsessed with sport; this site, Elite, RLC did not exist, computers ownership was more the exception than the rule & for me back then watching Natalie Springer trying to keep covered up was a revelation.

If you haven't got SKY or a PC you don't know what you're missing but if you've got Freeview (Will eventually be standard on ALL TVs) you will see this venture as an exciting extension to what is already available, as I said it's subjective.

17-12-2011 17:26
mr mystery Away

Just thought i'd mention without editing my previous post again to add that i though Levi did a great job of manning the freeview fort almost single handedly for the entire 5.5 hours last night , she was full of energy throughout the night , she got naked and used oil at times , she also with knickers on adopted more explicit position that you can when naked , so all in all Levi's personal performance was top rate taking into account Ofcom's strict rules .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
17-12-2011 20:19
BustyBabeFan Offline
Junior Poster

What?! No Mellie? I don't SKY and used to watch RLC via their website but now that shit. So I was excited to hear about freeview and that I could again see the lovely Mellie and her two best friends Cagney & Lacey. I can see she is on the RLC schedule but seems to be the only girl not appearing on fv on some of those nights. what's that about? Huh

(17-12-2011 00:53 )winsaw Wrote:  this weeks FV girls should be as follows but it should be noted that outer girls will do short stints when the main FV girl is on break
17-12-2011 22:06
Dan Volatile Offline
1956 Jubilee Butterfly

Dannii Hardwood
I've just been watching the lovely Dannii rubbing her oily bosom over that table. My god is that a quality piece of timber or what, it knocks the MFI/IKEA flatpack shite that you see on the other channels into a cocked hat. It's hard to tell from the side but it looks like it might be teak (cootes) but that would make it hugely expensive. Is it just a teak veneer one is asking oneself; we'll probably never know unless the ever helpfull RLC rep would like to enlighten us.

Ps I'm not sure those blue drapes and carpet go with the red velveteen wall coverings tbh.

18-12-2011 02:53
NHawk Offline
Senior Poster

( insert witty innuendo about how much Dan appreciates a good piece of hardwood ) Big Grin

RLC do have the best sets.. by quite a margin actually.

The Playboy set must have cost a few bob.. there's even a sign up which says "No oil on this set", which Dannii pointed out a few nights back.
18-12-2011 07:28
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

PB TV have a new youtube channel and a flashy new promo vid too which is here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U70sY95CU...pPC7jVYJk2

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
21-12-2011 23:28
mr mystery Away

I didn't see any of the babe channels live last night after around 10pm because i went out , but i recorded 2 from freeview and 2 from Sky , Playboy freeview Ch 194 was 1 of the channels i recorded .
Anyway to cut to the chase i thought the Playboy/RLC channel was fairly good overall last night and a improvement IMO from how they did things on freeview the previous few nights , 2 main girls were used instead of just 1 , Jennifer Jade did roughly the first 2.5 hours and Lexi Lowe the remaining 3 or so hours , Brook Little also made a couple of very brief appearances as well while Lexi changed sets , 3 different sets were also used last night and 4 if you count the different set that Brook briefly appeared on , Jennifer stayed on the same set for all of her shift , in contrast during Lexi's almost uninterrupted 3 hour freeview stint (apart from when she changed sets and Brook was shown) she appeared throughout the night on 3 different sets . So overall last nights show offered much more variety on freeview than the previous few nights with 3 girls and 4 sets being shown in total instead of 1 girl and 1 set like the night before , although Brook was only on for a very short time , so if i was nit picking i could say that Playboy/RLC should have put Brook on for a longer stint to add even more variety , anyway hopefully Playboy/RLC will carry on using a few different girls and sets from now on , it's a better way of doing things IMO if you have just 1 channel .

{edit} forgot to mention that some one at RLC put the wrong OSG's to screen again last night , the freeview daytime phone numbers and other graphics and services were shown on screen all night and not the usual night time ones , also i forgot to mention that Mikaela Witt also appeared for a short time just before the shows becomes a daytime rules show at 5.30am .

(This post was last modified: 25-12-2011 19:02 by mr mystery.)
25-12-2011 17:08
Sm© Away
すべてが言われて終わった後

They have sorted the delay now, when a girl talks on the mike its in synch with the television picture Smile
25-12-2011 17:17

Click here to watch RED LIGHT CENTRAL