Click here to watch RED LIGHT CENTRAL

Thread Rating:
  • 13 Vote(s) - 1.92 Average

Playboy TV Chat / RLC on Freeview

vila Offline
Viewers' Champion

[split] Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
Looks like Freeview will be relying on Playboy to come up with something worth watching tonight.
15-02-2012 19:27
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
dogman Offline
Account closed by request

[split] [split] Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
(15-02-2012 19:27 )vila Wrote:  Looks like Freeview will be relying on Playboy to come up with something worth watching tonight.

Shame Ella or Kandi are not on,they where great over the weekend,

Age is a state of mind.
(This post was last modified: 15-02-2012 19:47 by dogman.)
15-02-2012 19:38
vila Offline
Viewers' Champion

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
(15-02-2012 19:38 )dogman Wrote:  Shame Ella or Kandi are not on,they where great over the weekend,

Sad Early night then.
15-02-2012 20:40
Censorship :-( Away
Sadly, no more caps. :-(

RE: Red Light Central on Freeview
What's with the lack of variety on PBCH? The last few weeks, it seems that a small number of babes have taken over, being on multiple times a week; first it was Denni Tayla, now it's Jennifer Jade! Huh

With only one channel at their disposal, surely it makes sense to have as much variety as possible? It's becoming very repetitive, and tedious, IMO... Sad
(This post was last modified: 11-03-2012 13:02 by Censorship :-(.)
11-03-2012 12:52
Doddle Offline
Probably Not Dr Kildare

I'm not mad on JenniJade, but there IS variety. We had Siobhan and Ree on this past week, f'rinstance, and I was VERY happy about that Heart Dannii is back soon, I believe, so expect to be happy/sad about her being on/not on.

Arthur Miller Wrote:I think the job of the artist... is to remind people of what they have chosen to forget.
11-03-2012 17:57
Censorship :-( Away
Sadly, no more caps. :-(

(11-03-2012 17:57 )Doddle Wrote:  I'm not mad on JenniJade, but there IS variety. We had Siobhan and Ree on this past week, f'rinstance, and I was VERY happy about that Heart Dannii is back soon, I believe, so expect to be happy/sad about her being on/not on.

Forgot about Ree; another babe who has had more than her fair share of appearances, of late, IMO.

And, another two babes? That's hardly much variety, given the number of babes working for RLC, some of whom have never been on PBCH. Sad

BTW, what happened to the bandwidth freed up when Elite left FV? If it's still available, couldn’t RLC launch another channel? That might help.
12-03-2012 02:06
Doddle Offline
Probably Not Dr Kildare

(12-03-2012 02:06 )Censorship :-( Wrote:  Forgot about Ree; another babe who has had more than her fair share of appearances, of late, IMO.

And, another two babes? That's hardly much variety, given the number of babes working for RLC, some of whom have never been on PBCH. Sad

BTW, what happened to the bandwidth freed up when Elite left FV? If it's still available, couldn’t RLC launch another channel? That might help.

Yeah, they were just the first 2 babes that came to mind Tongue I don't memorise them all in case of needing to answer questions like this.

Elite broadcast for 4-5 hours. RLC already broadcast for 12 (albeit half in the daytime).

Arthur Miller Wrote:I think the job of the artist... is to remind people of what they have chosen to forget.
12-03-2012 09:53
vila Offline
Viewers' Champion

Is RLC up to the same tricks as BS now?

What were they showing between midnight and 00:20am last night that they didn't want Freeviewers to see?
23-03-2012 00:31
mr mystery Away

(23-03-2012 00:31 )vila Wrote:  Is RLC up to the same tricks as BS now?

What were they showing between midnight and 00:20am last night that they didn't want Freeviewers to see?

Not sure what your'e referring to vila , i've never seen any difference in content between Sky and freeview , what you see on freeview Ch 194 is what you see on Sky Ch 902 , Sky channel 902 doesn't tame down when it starts on freeview at 12am , sometimes the freeview channel fails to start on time , is this what your'e talking about ? , if so the girls seem oblivious that they are not on freeview when the show starts slightly late , they go on the mic on Sky Ch 902 at just after 12am to welcome the freeviewers to the show , they do this on Sky even when the show has failed to start on time on freeview , so i'm guessing this is down to tech troubles and not because they are showing something that they don't want the freeviewers to see .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
(This post was last modified: 23-03-2012 19:06 by mr mystery.)
23-03-2012 18:33
mr mystery Away

just been on another forum , (the Cellcast connected forum) and there is a post on there made by 'michael21' in the RLC section that mentions that Playboy TV Chat will probably change Freeview channel numbers on the 18th of April , apparently the freeview people are proposing to put all the Adult channels into one block instead of two like they presently are , April the 18th was given in that post as the date of this change , so i'm guessing you will probably have to re-tune in order to carry on viewing Playboy TV Chat on Freeview after this date .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
(This post was last modified: 09-04-2012 18:03 by mr mystery.)
09-04-2012 16:51

Click here to watch RED LIGHT CENTRAL