babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 27 Vote(s) - 2.78 Average

NEW HARDCORE CHANNEL

dongle Offline
Apprentice Poster

NEW HARDCORE CHANNEL
I found this internet channel last night http://www.adultlivetv.tv click enter then go on live sex show but at 8pm tonight, I didnt believe it last night, but by a previous post it has been confirmed its live...so thought I would share My find with all.....Its just like these sky channels except it is really fully hardcore, phones to call them too, so excited cant wait for tonight

Have fun all

Dongle
(This post was last modified: 20-02-2009 13:55 by dongle.)
20-02-2009 13:53
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
steven6 Offline
I'm Orange

RE: NEW HARDCORE CHANNEL
cheers, i thought u had to pay to see it live

I wish I could go back in time and kill whoever invented Breast Implants!!!!!!
20-02-2009 14:27
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
tsurugi Offline
Banned

calm down fella
20-02-2009 16:32
dongle Offline
Apprentice Poster

steven6 Wrote:cheers, i thought u had to pay to see it live

dunno i never paid nothing last night lets hope its the same tonight...cant calm down, noticed on the babes section of the site Taylor Morgan &Tia are on there I hope they are doing the live shows, Taylor is My fav, been around a while thou but simply the best in my eyes.....beautiful looking, great body, perfect tits even if they are not real....the whole package........sorry i am gonna stop now...MUST CALM DOWN.....breath...breath...lol

thanks steven

Dongle
20-02-2009 16:42
$h!ny h3lm3t Offline
* annaholic *

dongle Wrote:Taylor is My fav, been around a while thou but simply the best in my eyes.....beautiful looking, great body, perfect tits even if they are not real....the whole package........
You do realise she now appears occasionally on Chat Back Sky CH 960 ?

If your dying day is near, spend it with a can of beer.
When the angels start to call, make sure you`ve drunk it all.
20-02-2009 16:44
dongle Offline
Apprentice Poster

$h!ny h3lm3t Wrote:
dongle Wrote:Taylor is My fav, been around a while thou but simply the best in my eyes.....beautiful looking, great body, perfect tits even if they are not real....the whole package........
You do realise she now appears occasionally on Chat Back Sky CH 960 ?
Thanks i was told that, but i dont have sky in my bedroom, still with parents at home. i am 19 before anyone starts...lol
20-02-2009 17:13
Dreamlander Offline

The cynic in me says you are an employee,only a few posts and two identical threads Wink Either way,thanks for the link but not my cup of tea! Smile

Dreamlander
20-02-2009 18:20
dongle Offline
Apprentice Poster

Dreamlander Wrote:The cynic in me says you are an employee,only a few posts and two identical threads Wink Either way,thanks for the link but not my cup of tea! Smile

Dreamlander

definatly not an employee, but if they read this I would love to work there....lol
imagine that....needed a questioned answered so i googled and got this site, and ask a question on another thread and thought i would be kind enough to share it.....thanks for the hospitality Dreamlander...
20-02-2009 18:33
Dreamlander Offline

dongle Wrote:
Dreamlander Wrote:The cynic in me says you are an employee,only a few posts and two identical threads Wink Either way,thanks for the link but not my cup of tea! Smile

Dreamlander

definatly not an employee, but if they read this I would love to work there....lol
imagine that....needed a questioned answered so i googled and got this site, and ask a question on another thread and thought i would be kind enough to share it.....thanks for the hospitality Dreamlander...

I've been on here long enough to see a few posters not turn out to be who they say they are.If you stay on here for any amount of time you will see I am one of the most hospitable posters on here.So welcome to the forums Smile

Dreamlander
20-02-2009 18:43
dongle Offline
Apprentice Poster

Dreamlander Wrote:
dongle Wrote:

Dreamlander

I've been on here long enough to see a few posters not turn out to be who they say they are.If you stay on here for any amount of time you will see I am one of the most hospitable posters on here.So welcome to the forums Smile

Dreamlander

Thank you great to be here, its actually a very good forum, wish i found it before, thanks dreamlander...
20-02-2009 19:00

Click here to watch Babestation TV