Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 3.4 Average

Forum Awards 2011 - Winners Ceremony

mr williams Offline
Still Missing Roxy :(

RE: Forum Awards 2011 - Winners Ceremony
Anybody going to the aftershow party? Big Grin

Well done to all the winners and thanks to the organisers and BS Extreme.

follow me on twitter @mrwilliamsforum

19-12-2011 01:43
Find all posts by this user
forum awards Offline
Master Poster

[Image: samtowndarkgold2011aa.png]

Sponsored by Babestation Xtreme
.. [Image: babestation_xtreme_350.gif]

And that brings this year's Forum Awards to a close

Once again, congratulations to all members who were nominated for an award and well done to those who ended up as category winners!

A number of thanks are due...

Thank you to Babestation Xtreme for sponsoring the awards and providing prizes.

Thank you to everyone involved in running this year's awards - for their hard work in planning & creating, vote counting and securing sponsorship.

And finally, and most importantly, a huge thank you to every forum member that contributed to and participated in the awards, by taking the time to submit nominations and votes!

19-12-2011 01:44
K.HarperSe7en Offline
Account Closed

I'd just like to take this time to tell everyone that starting January the 1st, I will be stepping up my game to win not 1, not 2 but ALL of the awards next year. If you thought cwpussylover was funny, you haven't seen a thing yet (and that's not just because you have an eyeful of spunky pussy juices after having tammy oldham squat over ur face and smear her silky lips all over ur nose). If you thought TinTin had the best avatar, think again. I'm currently in the process of getting the entire Lord Of The Rings trilogy baked into a compactible gif-style file. If you thought Eccles has done such a standout job with his e-petition...I'll do it better. I'm already coming up with a campaign to kick this petition into overdrive. To start I've purchased 5000" FuckOfCom" and "Oh my god, you just make up the rules as you go along, you're like some terrible power hungry boss who likes to fire the fat people" T-shirts which I will be posting to every forum member who signs the petition. Fanboy of the year 2012? Wazo? Don't think so. I'll be bumping my gums about Rochelle so much, you'll be calling me bleeding gums Murphy and the blood spilled from my mouth will form the words "Savannah Mai's Temple". Speaking of which, The temple will be trebling in size come January, as will my other attempts to wrangle that cap posting crown from Gaz Aston's claw like grip (my grip will be an even more crippled claw from the amount of times I hit the PrintScreen button on my keyboard). The only reason Barcelona will win the champions league this season is because Man United won't be there to beat them. And the only reason Aaron and quiquems won there respective video poster of the year awards is because I don't know how to post videos. But believe me, once that slight hinderence is out of my path, I shall be beasting the video scene (movie scene?) like you've never s©een(e) before. Half hour vids will be a thing of the past. My videos will be high definition, osg free, 9 hour marathon stints, with audio description and background music that will melt your earlobes.

congartulations to all the winners but next year will be where this forum gets kicked into overdrive. So, champions, as you sip on that celebratory glass of red (or in cwpussylovers case, draining the piss from fernanda's panties) think about this...........

Imagine how Paul Nicholls felt when he first seen Kauto Star jump fences. Imagine how Muhammad Ali felt after his first knockout punch.
Imagine the feeling that came over Pele, the first time he laced up his football boots.

That is the monster that will have awoken in me starting the 1st of Januray. 2012 will be the year of Se7en (and not that gay Japanese guy that comes up when you type the word Se7en into google images...like seriously, who the fuck is that? )
19-12-2011 01:48
Forum Style Offline
Closed by Request

It can't be over, I haven't received my 'The Color Purple/most nominations without an Oscar' Lifetime Acheivement for Failure award. Oh well, might as well do the speech anyway (even though the damn theatre has emptied already!!!)...

"Erm .. [audible feedback] .. I'd like to thank the people who voted for everyone else - I'm here right now because of you ... I mean that. Congratulations to all the winners - you obviously had something I didn't (I think they're called 'mates'???) Finally, I'd just like to say that I'm going to regroup, come back stronger in 2012 and, next year, my total awards will be in MINUS numbers! I'd better go, they're shutting off the lights in the hall. I guess there's only one last thing say ... live from New York, it's Saturday Night!!!"

Luckily, seeing as Elle Pharrell is on Storm TV tonight, I won't be leaving empty-handed.
19-12-2011 02:59
Stillroom Rock Offline
Knowledge speaks wisdom listens

What about the lifetime achievement award

In a time of universal deceit telling the truth is a revoultionary act - George Orwell
19-12-2011 03:45
Charlemagne Offline

Congratulations to all the winners. It is a just reward for all the work that you have put into the forum this year.

The awards have been improved and so highlight the best of what our forum has to offer.

Well done to the admin member who has put in a lot of time and effort getting everything perfect for the big night.
And thanks to Admin and Babestation in sorting out the prizes and arranging the pics and vids of the girls.
This year they even managed to have a prize that quiquems can enjoy.

I'm still in recovery after seeing the pic of Rosie.
19-12-2011 08:37
eagle_si Offline
Account Closed

Congratulations to all the winners. Although I didn't end up winning the Best Capper award, just being nominated, then making the final four, is enough for me. And I'm pleased to have contributed to the Best Thread Smile

Favourite babes remaining: Hannah Martin, Abbey B, Clare Richards, Paige Green, Becky Roberts, Abbee Kimberly, Electra
(This post was last modified: 19-12-2011 09:10 by eagle_si.)
19-12-2011 08:53
little gimp Offline
Posting Machine

Congratulations to all the worthy winners

and congratulations to me for spelling congratulations without the need for spellcheck Big Grin

Also Thank You to everyone who voted for me and especially for getting me into the last four in the fanboy category which I take as more of a vote for Laura Bates being so wonderful and amazing Smile
19-12-2011 09:18
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

well done to all the winners Smile

Piper Niven Superfan
19-12-2011 09:52
aaron Offline
Posting Machine

I'm not very good at making acceptance speeches. That's no doubt because I've never won anything before. Shy But I wish to say a sincere thank you to everyone who voted for me, so thank you all very much for your votes. Smile

PS. Thanks also to Kerry Louise for the picture.
19-12-2011 11:00
Thread Closed