babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 94 Vote(s) - 3.1 Average

Camilla (Queen of Babestation 2012) - Chat & Discussion

camilla Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Camilla
Thank you for your input, i completely agree.

Enjoy your evening too babes x
23-02-2009 22:20
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Shandy Offline

camilla Wrote:
kalel76 Wrote:The same reason as you, as you said the forum has really changed a lot, plus been playing the PS3 just got street figther 4. Nice to hear that you have a night off and enjoying your online shopping, you getting me anything then lol x.

Lol, scared to put anything on here now or voice my thoughts as it gets turned against me, I'm human as well and have feelings. Some of the stuff on here, slagging off girls is quite hurtful but hey i spose thats what the forum is here for, to voice opinions. Alot of girls don't come on here anymore as they're scared of what they might read about themselves.

Ooooh i just bought a wii (not that i have time to play lol) but gonna head to the sofa in a min and veg for a bit.

xxx

I know what you mean, its gotten bad lately, alot of us are frustrated, people seem to do it just to wind other people up mostly, i know cos i've gotten wound up by some people and had my stuff turned against me. but like Carl said, if they have real justified issues then they'd be more constructive. I never slag anyone off, i'm too nice for my own good! lol.

I prefer my xbox, for Grand Theft Auto and Call of Duty (Blokey I know lol). Tho i do play the Wii, mario kart is wicked! and i do Wii Fit everyday Smile

PS, love the new pic Kalel! Smile
(This post was last modified: 23-02-2009 22:22 by Shandy.)
23-02-2009 22:21
Hazhard Away
Banned

shandyman Wrote:
camilla Wrote:
kalel76 Wrote:The same reason as you, as you said the forum has really changed a lot, plus been playing the PS3 just got street figther 4. Nice to hear that you have a night off and enjoying your online shopping, you getting me anything then lol x.

Lol, scared to put anything on here now or voice my thoughts as it gets turned against me, I'm human as well and have feelings. Some of the stuff on here, slagging off girls is quite hurtful but hey i spose thats what the forum is here for, to voice opinions. Alot of girls don't come on here anymore as they're scared of what they might read about themselves.

Ooooh i just bought a wii (not that i have time to play lol) but gonna head to the sofa in a min and veg for a bit.

xxx

I know what you mean, its gotten bad lately, alot of us are frustrated, people seem to do it just to wind other people up mostly, i know cos i've gotten wound up by some people and had my stuff turned against me. but like Carl said, if they have real justified issues then they'd be more constructive. I never slag anyone off, i'm too nice for my own good! lol.

I prefer my xbox, for Grand Theft Auto and Call of Duty (Blokey I know lol). Tho i do play the Wii, mario kart is wicked! and i do Wii Fit everyday Smile

PS, love the new pic Kalel! Smile

shandyman which call of duty do you prefer modern warfare or world at war?
23-02-2009 22:26
*Kal-El* Away
Superman

Glad you like the pic shandyman, took me ages to find it lol.

"No Clark I know Everything About You, I Didn’t Just Borrow Your DNA, I Have All Your Memories All Your Thoughts......Every Last Twisted One of Them”.
23-02-2009 22:32
Hazhard Away
Banned

kalel76 Wrote:Glad you like the pic shandyman, took me ages to find it lol.

i find it hard to find good avater picd because they have to be really small lol.
23-02-2009 22:33
Shandy Offline

@kalel, am sure there's tons about to find Tongue you could go old school and use some from the comics Tongue

@SuperSimon, I like them both about the same, am much better on MW as the weapons are more accurate (obviously cos modern weapons are) but WoW is a nice challenge and just great fun Smile Plus Zombie mode....
23-02-2009 22:37
Hazhard Away
Banned

shandyman Wrote:@kalel, am sure there's tons about to find Tongue you could go old school and use some from the comics Tongue

@SuperSimon, I like them both about the same, am much better on MW as the weapons are more accurate (obviously cos modern weapons are) but WoW is a nice challenge and just great fun Smile Plus Zombie mode....

i agree i am better at modern warfare , but i like both games equal both, great games.
23-02-2009 22:40
*Kal-El* Away
Superman

I haven't played any of them yet only the 3rd one Sad.

"No Clark I know Everything About You, I Didn’t Just Borrow Your DNA, I Have All Your Memories All Your Thoughts......Every Last Twisted One of Them”.
23-02-2009 22:42
Hazhard Away
Banned

call of duty 3, ah what a classic Smile i cant wait for call of duty 6 , well it will be called call of duty modern warfare 2 Smile
23-02-2009 22:44
mozza Offline
Master Poster

the 3rd one wasn't so good, think they rushed it out for when the ps3 came out, 4 and 5 are the bagders nadgers tho lol
23-02-2009 22:45

Click here to watch Babestation TV